who r the real snitches in c-ville?

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
tired of the BS

Liberty, IN

#1 May 19, 2009
i personally think most of the real snitches arent on the snitche list i got on my cell phone!! people like josh jones, devon bunch, justen milligan, sarah hill, ben moore, melissa taylor, josaphine lucus, and plenty more....r the ones that people need to watch. not the people that get put in jail every other day!!! i mean if u think bout it the snitches r 9 times out of 10 the ones who put the ones in jail!!
ummm

Malden, MA

#2 May 19, 2009
Josh jones for sure. Anyone who would put there own dad in jail is bad news. Plus He not like a snitch who messed up and is trying to get his life together. He is a snitch who does everyting he can to keep doing shit, including going after people he set up when the cops are not taping him. And the lieing about stuff to the cops.
tired of the BS wrote:
i personally think most of the real snitches arent on the snitche list i got on my cell phone!! people like josh jones, devon bunch, justen milligan, sarah hill, ben moore, melissa taylor, josaphine lucus, and plenty more....r the ones that people need to watch. not the people that get put in jail every other day!!! i mean if u think bout it the snitches r 9 times out of 10 the ones who put the ones in jail!!
just me

Connersville, IN

#3 May 20, 2009
How can Justen Milligan be a snitch when he goes to high school...and is only a 17 year old kid? you are trying to ruin a young mans life...you need to worry about scum like Rex Lewis,Violet Clark-Durham,Jeff Stone,Shane Powers,Kenny Hamilton...these are the drug heads and snitches!!!
why

United States

#4 May 20, 2009
Selena and Deimer Taylor must be snitches.They keep getting get out of jail free cards.
val

Greenfield, IN

#5 May 20, 2009
shang faw ci 163
happy

Elizabeth, NJ

#6 May 20, 2009
ummm wrote:
Josh jones for sure. Anyone who would put there own dad in jail is bad news. Plus He not like a snitch who messed up and is trying to get his life together. He is a snitch who does everyting he can to keep doing shit, including going after people he set up when the cops are not taping him. And the lieing about stuff to the cops.
<quoted text>
Who is Josh Jone's dad?
4 u today

Sun Prairie, WI

#7 May 20, 2009
rex lewis is your daddy
not stupid

Liberty, IN

#8 May 20, 2009
Kelly O'neil is the biggest snitch bitch in C-ville
Who cares

Hollywood, FL

#9 May 20, 2009
Why worry about snitches? If you don't sell drugs or do drugs you would care a less about snitches cause you wouldn't have anything to worry about right?
You all are losers!
I care

Miami, FL

#10 May 20, 2009
I care because the snitches are STILl breaking the law and getting away with it. They are just as bad as how the snitch on.
a girl

Connersville, IN

#11 May 20, 2009
just me wrote:
How can Justen Milligan be a snitch when he goes to high school...and is only a 17 year old kid? you are trying to ruin a young mans life...you need to worry about scum like Rex Lewis,Violet Clark-Durham,Jeff Stone,Shane Powers,Kenny Hamilton...these are the drug heads and snitches!!!
not that i care who is snitchin and who isnt, i just dont understand this statement...what do u mean how can he be a snitch? just cause your in high school dont mean you cant tattle on people. age has nothing to do with it, you can be 14 and wear a wire.
ask urban junior

Dayton, OH

#12 May 20, 2009
just guessing!! are the last name lawrence??

Since: May 09

Malden, MA

#13 May 21, 2009
How is sara hill a snitch and who did she snitch on
I Know

Liberty, IN

#14 May 21, 2009
Vernon Wren is a workin C.I. right now. His new girlfriend is supposed to have already have got 2 people on wire. They both have been seen talkin to detectives. I think her name is brandy or brandi. They get C.I.'s because they have somethin on them. Look vernon had like 5 felonies plus an escape from jail and served less than a year. The brandi girl has some kinda of issue with losing her kids pending. So you figure it out.
Brandy

Connersville, IN

#15 May 26, 2009
Im the Brandy that some dumb ass is talkin about..First off neither Vern or I are snitches..We could care less about you fukin losers..Second i have my fuckin kids they live with us...A Wire..LMAO doesnt anyone else have anything better to do than make storys up about ppl..Get a LIFE LOSER!! And as for Vernon he has served his time a total of 2yrs for his charge..You Fukin dumbass...So whoever is runnin there chopes dont know shit...Anyone who knows us knows that we arent snitches...If you got something to say it isnt hard to find us come to us dont use this site to hide your self..So get ur shit straight and Keep my name out ur mouth..As far as someone seen us talkin to any cop..yea right we dont talk to them..So go get ur damn eyes checked..And the cops ant got shit on me im not the type who goes and gets my self into shit i stick to myself..Vernon has never escape from jail either and i dont have any issues pending about my kids..So to whoever is running there chops its best that u shut ur mouth and lay off me and my family..
I Know wrote:
Vernon Wren is a workin C.I. right now. His new girlfriend is supposed to have already have got 2 people on wire. They both have been seen talkin to detectives. I think her name is brandy or brandi. They get C.I.'s because they have somethin on them. Look vernon had like 5 felonies plus an escape from jail and served less than a year. The brandi girl has some kinda of issue with losing her kids pending. So you figure it out.
what-if

Liberty, IN

#16 May 26, 2009
kathy profitt
I KNOW FOR A FACT

Connersville, IN

#17 May 27, 2009
Gary Craft
happy wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Josh Jone's dad?

“Hate On Me, I Like It”

Since: May 09

Connersville

#18 May 27, 2009
Who cares.
NO OD

Connersville, IN

#19 May 27, 2009
If people are selling stuff that can kill, by all means snitch them out.
The point

Connersville, IN

#20 May 27, 2009
The thing that makes snitches bad is that they are allowed to keep on using drugs and slinging them.Carmen Throop for example is a young girl that constantly gets in trouble and keeps getting out of it when she really needs to be made responible for her problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What about Tiffany Stevens and Jason Richardson? 18 min curious 1
did Urban/Council know about Stant moving ? 54 min Vector aka Victor... 16
say goodbye to ISIS/ISIL 1 hr Two Cents 53
do bastards get to go to heaven 4 hr Two Cents 1
coroner 5 hr Two Cents 56
Stant relocating to Michigan 5 hr Two Cents 24
A conversation (Oct '13) 6 hr That Woman 1,073
Friendship thread (Feb '13) 8 hr indycorvette 1,279
Local biz owners need attitude adjustment 15 hr cmariesmith1975 30
Connersville Dating