Who is the best softball player in Connersville?

Created by LIKE IT OR NOT HERE I AM on Jun 4, 2008

991 votes

Click on an option to vote

Jimmy Ellis

Dennis Ellis

Danny Bowling

Bubba Hudson

Kevin Neukam

Tuffy Ritter

Robbie Drew

Rick Hudson

Joe Smith

Jimmy Rogers

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Gambit

Greenwood, IN

#2 Jun 4, 2008
Who cares?
Big 1

United States

#3 Jun 4, 2008
Gambit wrote:
Who cares?
IF YOU DON'T CARE THEN WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU REPLY
Gambit

Greenwood, IN

#4 Jun 4, 2008
Because I was bored, and I thought a poll this asinine deserved some sarcastic comment.
Gambit

Greenwood, IN

#6 Jun 4, 2008
I will cast my vote for you then.
Peter Gammons

United States

#7 Jun 4, 2008
Gambit wrote:
I will cast my vote for you then.
ROTFLMAO
itsajoke

Des Plaines, IL

#8 Jun 4, 2008
are you freaking kidding me!!!! which one of you on the list posted what has got to be one of the dumbest polls I have seen yet!! Who gives a crap!? Here is a better poll for you. Which one of the guys on this list still goes to bed every night having wet dreams about being a MLB ball player?
too funny

Dayton, OH

#9 Jun 4, 2008
Everyone of these guys on this list are loosers.
a-b-c-2

United States

#11 Jun 4, 2008
too funny wrote:
Everyone of these guys on this list are loosers.
I know each of the choices but one and have seen them play. They all are great. Most playing for years, some getting to the geritol age but going strong. Good for all of the above for not being a couch potato.
BOB JOHNSON

Connersville, IN

#14 Jun 4, 2008
I think JOHNNY TIPTON IS THE BEST
too late

Dayton, OH

#15 Jun 4, 2008
Buba Hudson....LMAO literly
tman

Muncie, IN

#16 Jun 4, 2008
isnt danny bowling the retard with the big head?
ironically i think i see him at the "bowling" alley. I used to cosider giving him change.
christ is king

Connersville, IN

#17 Jun 4, 2008
Mike King used to be and still is if he still played.
up-n-ya

United States

#18 Jun 4, 2008
for all of you guys that are running ur mouths about the ones on the poll dont hate them cause you aint them
iceman

Connersville, IN

#19 Jun 5, 2008
too late wrote:
Buba Hudson....LMAO literly
the players r over rated look at those young players josh jarbo and that welter boy they are the future of softball in connersville jimmy ellis is i think u call what a hasbeen or joke thats me look out youngs are comeing THE ICEMAN
up-n-ya

United States

#20 Jun 5, 2008
TOO LATE what are you laughing about i bet bubba hudson could out hit you 9 out of 10 games

Since: Jun 08

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#21 Jun 5, 2008
As a person who has played church league, co-ed and mens league in connersville and have played on the same team as and against all of these guys mentioned, i would have to say that they are the best that is in this area. if you want to sit and talk about who is the best and who is not, you are better than this person or whatever, i invite you to quit hiding behind this forum and come on down to the field and pick some guys and play against these guys and you will see once and for all.
DBB

Greenwood, IN

#22 Jun 5, 2008
Church league, softball, fistfight.
too funny

Dayton, OH

#23 Jun 5, 2008
Devon Welter would put all of those hasbeens to shame!!!! This so called best of the best list houses drunks, wife beaters and just plain retards. I would like to see a game between the "best" and the very best like Jarbo, and Welter.
up-n-ya

United States

#25 Jun 5, 2008
well just to let you know those of you thats think jarboe and welter are so great than why has everyone on the poll beat them already this year they are 0-2 and the poll guys are 2-0 so what now mouhts u guys need to come and watch them so called all stars and you will change ur opnion thanks UP-N-YA
I am a has been

United States

#26 Jun 5, 2008
Thanks to all of you who think just because you are young that makes you the next best thing in softball.Like a post earlier said you need to come down when these guys play against the ones on the list .They just happen to be 0-2.They did have a good game against the Ellis boys ,Rick ,Danny,and Tuffy last year ,but remember I said 1 then the next 2 or 3 times they got it handed to them.Thanks for making me laugh a little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruby Siler 24 min IMHO 1
the best looking butt 1 hr pepper 3
7 year rule on felonies (Nov '11) 1 hr Kattsdwelling112 145
Another Embarrassment 2 hr When Will it End 12
Rachel Weiheist City Clerk Treasurer 2 hr Wise Man 5
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 5 hr cgb7543 8,116
Holly Dunn for Mayor 5 hr cgb7543 43
More from around the web

Connersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE