NEWS FLASH

Brookville, IN

#83 Dec 4, 2012
Carbon Motors posted on Facebook that they will make a big announcement on 12-17-12.
Chung King

Connersville, IN

#84 Dec 4, 2012
WSL wrote:
I thank you people for all your money. As soon as i get back from my Europen vacation, I will be getting back on the job at CMC. I think we are close now. If you friends in Connersville can just come up with another $5 million or so i think we will be able to make this project work. we are so close! dont give up now. Dig a litttle deeper.
Meanwhile, i am looking to hire:
1) somone to clean my Bentley
2) A good gardener.
I may be interested in hiring somoen to walk my dog too.
3 new jobs for Cvillee!
I'm sure that coxucker Leonard E. Urban will count those 3 jobs as jobs he's brought to Connersville. All those BarBQue restaurant jobs he brought in during his election run. I guess Gary Webwhore was right, there will be more jobs in Connersville then people here to fill them.

Buncha lying bastards.
WSL

United States

#85 Dec 5, 2012
Yes, big announcement oming soon. We are so close..just give us a few $$ more, and we will be able to keep the promises flowing. Meanwhile, I'm doing my part to keep money flowing into C'ville economy. I'm going to buy me a new Rolex today.

Thanks C'ville. Keep the $$ coming!
Squirrel

Lafayette, IN

#86 Dec 5, 2012
Under the cloak of darkness.....at an undisclosed location......a secret project revealed! 12-17-12
I don't know if it has anything to do with it but they are gonna be in town on the 14th because they reserved a section of el caballo blanco for 25 people for noon.
WSL

United States

#87 Dec 5, 2012
Your right squirrell. But he reason for waiting until the 17th is to allow the city of C'ville time to come up with some cash. We need more money. We are so close, don't give up on us now
Charlie Potato

Brookville, IN

#88 Dec 5, 2012
When someone conceives an idea that they believe in their soul, is a good idea, they will pursue that idea, till they have exhausted every possible avenue, to bring it to fruition. The inventive world is proof of the foregoing statement.
WSL

West Bloomfield, MI

#89 Dec 5, 2012
Charlie you are 100 %,right. That's why we are looking to find every free dollar we can find to pursue our dreams.
WGAS

Peoria, IL

#91 Dec 7, 2012
No doubt they have MORE MONEY or New Partners or 50,000 more Resevations or 5,000 jobs available or ??????????
TwoCents

Churubusco, IN

#92 Dec 13, 2012
Too bad it was all a (crack) pipe dream . I sure woulda loved to have stolen one and went joy riding . Reckon wonder if ya drove one into the river would it float like an old VW ? And would just a regular key scratch the paint ? what about an egg on a hot 116 degree day ,would that have any effect on the paint ? They could keep them parked in Urban's parking lot . I'm sure they'd be real safe there . I guess three welfare auto companies are enough ? What was it again that made it so special ? Oh, yeah a cut-out in the seat . Maybe they should try Carbon Motorseat Corp . Hope they come with extra padding and a case of fart-remover .
Concerned

Thorntown, IN

#93 Dec 13, 2012
another top secret service from our connersville leaders informing us of more carbon motors jobs or was it the other thing or was it something else or was it bs or was it well were did that come from uh was it our paper or somewere else. uh who knows by now man this town is getting funny or funner by the day or the day or the month or the year who the heck knows were we are going. Merry Christmas!
WSL

United States

#94 Dec 14, 2012
Guts, citizens, comrades...don't be so cynical. We need just a few million more to bring this baby home. A couple or three million more and the jobs will start to flow. You don't want everything you put into the, we all put into this, to go to waste? Just get us a little more. Can't you raise sewer rates, user fees or something? Come on people, don't bale now
Citizen

United States

#95 Dec 17, 2012
2013 TX7 fanfare speeches blah blah blah now get to work
WSL

United States

#96 Dec 17, 2012
Now that you have seen the big news guys...the time is here. Lets raise the property tax rate in C'ville by a mill or 2. Maybe a new sewer tax. We only need a few million more. You don't want us moving to a new town now do you?
Here_We_Go_Again

Connersville, IN

#97 Dec 17, 2012
INDIANA — In a bold strategic move forward, Carbon Motors announced today that it will begin taking orders for the Carbon TX7 – a breakthrough, Multi Mission Vehicle (MMV) offering integrated incident command, surveillance, prisoner transport and personnel carrying capabilities in an innovative and flexible package not available in the marketplace today (photos here). Production is slated to begin in late 2013 ahead of full-scale production of the Carbon E7.
The TX7 is positioned to bridge the gap between patrol vehicles and these highly specialized vehicles with a starting price of only $149,950.
http://www.carbonmotors.com/news-releases/149...
Snort

Goshen, IN

#98 Dec 17, 2012
Who cares? We've done sold their building. F**k 'em!!
David

United States

#99 Dec 17, 2012
THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID THE LAST TIME! THEY NEVER START WORK IN A FEW MONTHS ......ITS ALWAYS A COUPLE OF YEARS FROM NOW!!!! LI, U DONT FOOL US AGAIN. GO BACK TO JAPAN THATS WHERE THEY MAKE JUNK!
Tom

Connersville, IN

#100 Dec 17, 2012
It's great that they have committed to securing financing! However, I believe Connersville has delayed it's potential progress too long. The fantasy was fun for awhile, but I say we end this fiasco and move on.
iknowtoo

Connersville, IN

#101 Dec 17, 2012
Rip Off!!!!!!!!! Wake up people!!!!!
Duh

Connersville, IN

#102 Dec 17, 2012
New name, same game!
True Justice

Seymour, IN

#104 Dec 17, 2012
Maybe the Mayor Lenny should talk to the people in his home in Michigan since this is such a good venture. I thought he was much smarter than to get suckered in by these creepy people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald J Trump Presidency 3 hr tom thumb 170
What's up at Stant? 4 hr FEDUP 6
What happened with ATF investigating Wulff? 5 hr Jim Wulff 6
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 6 hr Fairydust 7,498
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 6 hr Fairydust 2,285
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 6 hr Fairydust 1,310
Sobriety Checks 6 hr Saturday Saint 9

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance