Just Curious

Connersville, IN

#63 Jul 7, 2012
Carbon Motors is NOT coming.....period !!!!
Oh ok

Hobart, IN

#64 Jul 7, 2012
Just Curious wrote:
Carbon Motors is NOT coming.....period !!!!
You clearly have inside information. I guess we will all just have up now.
Just Curious

Connersville, IN

#65 Jul 7, 2012
I do not have an inside infomation, but after 4 years of no progress....that would be the logical conclusion.
And to those who have still been waiting instead of, getting on with their lives and looking for opportunities and criticising the so called naysayers, I say...good luck.
AskAtlanta

United States

#66 Jul 8, 2012
Just Curious is right. You can ask the good folk from Atlanta. They kept playing into the Carbon Motors playbook. Give em Millions in hopes that the dream becomes a reality. Eventually, they saw the light and recognized Li and Carbom Motors for what they are.

What happens next? Amazingly, Carbon Motors need to take their band of hopes/dreams/jobs and shake it around the areas hit hardest by unemployment. Kind of like an ugly fat woman visiting a prison. At that point, anything looks good enough to screw. It's just the STDs later become the issue.

Guess who's the inmate and who's the diseased fat lady. Carbon Motors will eventually bilk enough millions out of the area and my money is that some other poor sucker will fall for it. Santana Li is filthy rich, as are dozens of the other Carbon Motors cronies based on nothing but a lie. They should be ashamed but by now they've been telling the lie so long...that it's the truth
Bill

Greenfield, IN

#67 Jul 8, 2012
Can you guys send us anymore factory's Crown is doing great , New Castle thanks you!
put up or stfu

Lexington, KY

#68 Jul 8, 2012
Carbon motors LOL.
Didn't y'all learn anything from Panda Motors dangling that same carrot in Hamilton OH?
The asians came in, re-skinned the front office while shipping out the GM stamping and manufacturing equipment out the back door, sending it straight to China. Hundreds of rail cars.
They then said it wasn't "economically feasible" and vanished, taking millions of $$$ in equipment for the mere price of fake dreams and making the front office look good.
Wake up, guys, it's all BS. THere is no Silver Bullet to success.
The Hamilton plant has 2% occupancy, is falling down from disrepair and will be a hazmat site for eternity.
Bill

Greenfield, IN

#69 Jul 8, 2012
I have NEVER seen one job created by the UAW
Just Curious

Connersville, IN

#70 Jul 8, 2012
You are so wrong Bill....have another look.
Visteon had to hire 30% more work force than was needed...they had to do that because 30% bums at Visteon kept calling sick....no wonder they got out of here. I do not feel sorry for the ex-Visteon employees and I hope ( and I know its just a false hope ), the next employer does not hire any of those lazy and crooked bums.
Its a pleasure to see them begging from door to door with no diploma in their hands.
And trust me, Carbon Motors or any other Motors is not going to come to this depressed town.
Did you hear the hurrah when a chicken place opened in town ?:)
Steve

United States

#71 Jul 8, 2012
I believe this is a very good idea. However why doesn't Carbon Motors go to Pierce who make fire trucks for a joint venture. Those are purpose built vehicles and they may have the resources
MadaM

Peoria, IL

#72 Aug 4, 2012
Wasted energy on a wasted topic in a wasted city. CMC already looking at two other sites to run the "fund my dream" process again.
4yearveteran

Connersville, IN

#73 Nov 17, 2012
I do not know if this is true or not. i heard carbon has packed up and left town. milked connersville dry i guess. Time to move to a town with some employment opportunities. Here is the big question... No company will locate here. why?
Mean Ole Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#74 Nov 17, 2012
Ah'll tell ya why "no company will locate here"! Ya dam fools wear blue jeans, ain't got no education, an' think unions is the way to go! That's why "no company wants to locate here"! That's xactly why!!
Made in Mexico

Spiceland, IN

#75 Nov 18, 2012
4yearveteran wrote:
I do not know if this is true or not. i heard carbon has packed up and left town. milked connersville dry i guess. Time to move to a town with some employment opportunities. Here is the big question... No company will locate here. why?
Not sure either. They used to update thier website and facebook on a daily basis , now it very sporadic and some hasnt been updated for months. A couple have left the company over the past few months is what is going round town.
horseblanket

Noblesville, IN

#76 Nov 18, 2012
hey, i got a idea. why don't carbon motors go to mexico like the twinkie people are going to do.

they could sell e7 purpose driven peekup trucks.

i also hear the mexican twinkies will be rolled up tortillas with cocaine creme filling.

they'll sell a million of'em here in c'ville.

yum yum
Just Curious

Connersville, IN

#77 Nov 18, 2012
ha ha ha funny.
TheChurchLady

Peoria, IL

#78 Nov 19, 2012
You is a pea bwain. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Bedder dan a kawnfrittor filled with dem dare tater tots! YEEEE HAWWWW
horseblanket wrote:
hey, i got a idea. why don't carbon motors go to mexico like the twinkie people are going to do.
they could sell e7 purpose driven peekup trucks.
i also hear the mexican twinkies will be rolled up tortillas with cocaine creme filling.
they'll sell a million of'em here in c'ville.
yum yum
The truth hurts

Connersville, IN

#79 Nov 19, 2012
This is to the folks who have posted here speaking of Carbon Motors as if it actually exists! I have seen nothing. Just a do nothing job for the mayors butt buddy. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars has the mayor pissed down this rat hole? Just a bunch of embarassing hoopla and bull shit. The reason Crown was turned down is because they would not agree to the kick back. When it is all said and done Ly'n Lenny will obscond with his fortune and laugh all the way to the bank at the fools who have trusted him. Face it. You got scammed!!
SOP-WC

Peoria, IL

#80 Nov 25, 2012
You are not Charlie Duncan.
horseblanket

Noblesville, IN

#81 Nov 26, 2012
how much has carbon motors cost c'ville/fayette co.??
how much of our money did they put in their pcokets?
WSL

Farmington, MI

#82 Dec 4, 2012
I thank you people for all your money. As soon as i get back from my Europen vacation, I will be getting back on the job at CMC. I think we are close now. If you friends in Connersville can just come up with another $5 million or so i think we will be able to make this project work. we are so close! dont give up now. Dig a litttle deeper.
Meanwhile, i am looking to hire:
1) somone to clean my Bentley
2) A good gardener.
I may be interested in hiring somoen to walk my dog too.
3 new jobs for Cvillee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 2 min Vector aka Victor... 12,172
Donald J Trump Presidency 6 min ICE 586
Clean this forum up jerk 33 min Chu Chu Rubusco 19
Is Deputy Bobby Revalee a Thief ? ? 41 min Chu Chu Rubusco 1
Jason 8ball 5 hr Scumbag 1
Hannah Hamilton 5 hr Sisterhood 1
Madison McQueen 6 hr Zeb 11

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance