First Prev
of 5
Next Last
susan

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2011
susan wrote:
anyone know where she is
did mary & robert get a divorce
susan

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2011
does mary still live in cville? anyone know
Really

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2011
Mary hasn't been with Robert for years. She had been with a guy from liberty and had a child with him, but I heard she left him. I'm sure it was because she couldn't keep her legs closed. She is a piece of trash anyways....
larry

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2011
Really wrote:
Mary hasn't been with Robert for years. She had been with a guy from liberty and had a child with him, but I heard she left him. I'm sure it was because she couldn't keep her legs closed. She is a piece of trash anyways....
is she,really that easy
keep it real

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2011
I heard when she was married to robert that she screwed another man and got knocked up she must have trouble keeping her legs together......
keep it real

Saint Charles, IL

#7 Apr 23, 2011
what a looser
wtf

United States

#8 Apr 23, 2011
so does she live in liberty now or cville?
susan

New Lenox, IL

#9 Apr 25, 2011
Really wrote:
Mary hasn't been with Robert for years. She had been with a guy from liberty and had a child with him, but I heard she left him. I'm sure it was because she couldn't keep her legs closed. She is a piece of trash anyways....
why do you say mary is a piece of trash, she always seemed so nice. is there a reason for the name calling thats not very nice
susan

United States

#10 Apr 25, 2011
Really wrote:
Mary hasn't been with Robert for years. She had been with a guy from liberty and had a child with him, but I heard she left him. I'm sure it was because she couldn't keep her legs closed. She is a piece of trash anyways....
what you cant explain youself or is your commit just a bunch of bull####
notta

United States

#11 Apr 25, 2011
who the he## is mary spencer anyway did she go to chs
susan

United States

#12 Apr 25, 2011
she graduated from chs
hang nail

New Lenox, IL

#13 Apr 28, 2011
I remember her she had short curlley. didnt she
susan

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 29, 2011
I really would like to locate mary can anyone help me does she live in liberty or connersville or somewhere else?
susan

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 30, 2011
was mary married to that guy in liberty? what is his name anyone know?
REALLY

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 30, 2011
his name n may have been STUPID if he was married to her!!!!!!!!just sayan
Really

United States

#17 May 1, 2011
susan wrote:
<quoted text>what you cant explain youself or is your commit just a bunch of bull####
Yeah I can explain myself. Kind of odd that you are married to a black guy, come up pregnant and it's obvious that your kid doesn't belong to your husband when the child is born. hmmm...
And she was cheating on the guy she was with from liberty. Also heard that he had a special needs child from another relationship and she acted like she wanted nothing to do with her when she wanted him to be some wonderful stepdad to her children.
susan

United States

#18 May 1, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I can explain myself. Kind of odd that you are married to a black guy, come up pregnant and it's obvious that your kid doesn't belong to your husband when the child is born. hmmm...
And she was cheating on the guy she was with from liberty. Also heard that he had a special needs child from another relationship and she acted like she wanted nothing to do with her
when she wanted him to be some wonderful stepdad to her children.
yea how do you know she was cheating on the guy from liberty? do you have proof of that, if you dont then keep your mouth closed. saying hurtfull things that arent true just isnt nice
Liberty

United States

#19 May 2, 2011
Susan you really don't know her do you she has turned into a very horrible person its very sad.
friend from school

Connersville, IN

#20 May 2, 2011
Liberty wrote:
Susan you really don't know her do you she has turned into a very horrible person its very sad.
what is her last name now? Is she still in Liberty?
Really

United States

#21 May 2, 2011
Her last name is still Spencer and I think she is still in Liberty.
And me saying she cheated on him is not something hurtful. Now if I called her a dirty scank b*tch who is about as pretty as my dog's ass, that would be mean :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Thanksgiving!! 18 min Your former friend 4
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 13,513
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 8,295
six letter word game (Jan '15) 2 hr _Zoey_ 975
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 3 hr Fairydust 3,542
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 3 hr Fairydust 3,380
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 4 hr Fairydust 10,375
another threat at the high school. 4 hr madparent 26

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages