First Prev
of 4
Next Last
not surprised

Eden Prairie, MN

#1 Dec 16, 2009
heard mandy boyer and norma wren was snitching, you figured them living off welfare would make them happy, guess not heard kenny lainhart was snitching to. man you can't tell the meth,crack heads apart anymore that's bout what connersville is mostly made up of any more.Sad
voice of the fallen

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2009
true cause they bust the small timers they need to just have the cops that bang dope go out and get in trouble so they can snitch there people out or goto prison
wow crazy

Connersville, IN

#3 Dec 17, 2009
not surprised wrote:
heard mandy boyer and norma wren was snitching, you figured them living off welfare would make them happy, guess not heard kenny lainhart was snitching to. man you can't tell the meth,crack heads apart anymore that's bout what connersville is mostly made up of any more.Sad
do you know how old norma wren is?if she has any kids
news flash

Eden Prairie, MN

#4 Dec 17, 2009
wow crazy wrote:
<quoted text>do you know how old norma wren is?if she has any kids
no i dont know if she has kids, whats it matter if she's a snitch. Snitches get stiches.
mandy boyer

Connersville, IN

#5 Dec 17, 2009
this is mandy replying to some people that evidently dont no what they r talking about and dont know me. first of all the only help i get from the welfare office is medicaid for my kids i dont receive foodstamp or cash assistance also i dont do meth or stick needles in my body or a junky. anybody that knows me, knows that i'm not a snitch. there isn't any paper work out there with any statements made out by me or my signature. if you call taking my soon to be x husband to court for child support is a snitch what ever thats the only paper work out there thats got my signature on it.more than likely who ever is starting this is the snitch. you people need to grow up and get a life and quit lying on people. maybe life wont treat you so bad, i feel sorry for you people cause you really are pathetic losers later
wild life

Connersville, IN

#6 Dec 17, 2009
wow crazy wrote:
<quoted text>do you know how old norma wren is?if she has any kids
she is in her 30 and has 4 kids. But i dont see her snitching on anyone just dont sound like her.
Norma

Kurtz, IN

#7 Dec 17, 2009
Whoever wants to put my name out as a snitch, anybody that does know me knows me better than that. you probably just got pissed and want to start sh*t but guess what i dont play stupid games like that, and people that do know me wont believe stupid bullsh*t. I dont live off of the system, I work for what I got. I guess that your bark is a little bigger than your bite, because if you wasnt a pussy you would put your name out here instead of hiding behind a screen name. Get you facts straight before you try to put somebody down. Get a f*cking job you loser
Stop starting sh_t

Elizabeth, NJ

#8 Dec 17, 2009
Not Surprised and New Flash are the same person just stop trying to start sh_t! with these girls!
ISP says Falmouth, IN
Stop starting sh_t

Elizabeth, NJ

#9 Dec 17, 2009
You maybe right about K Lainheart
Norma

Kurtz, IN

#10 Dec 17, 2009
Stop starting sh_t wrote:
Not Surprised and New Flash are the same person just stop trying to start sh_t! with these girls!
ISP says Falmouth, IN
Thank you, and yes I seen where it came from. She doesnt have nething better to do.I am more mature than to argue stupid Sh*t. Her life must b realy miserable.
john rowland

Connersville, IN

#11 Dec 17, 2009
Norma wrote:
Whoever wants to put my name out as a snitch, anybody that does know me knows me better than that. you probably just got pissed and want to start sh*t but guess what i dont play stupid games like that, and people that do know me wont believe stupid bullsh*t. I dont live off of the system, I work for what I got. I guess that your bark is a little bigger than your bite, because if you wasnt a pussy you would put your name out here instead of hiding behind a screen name. Get you facts straight before you try to put somebody down. Get a f*cking job you loser
get em norma ive known mandy and norma a long time and cant see either of them snitchin
a crazy 1

Connersville, IN

#12 Dec 18, 2009
just to let all you haters no my sister and cuz is not a rat !!!!!!!!!! this is for who ever started that ! haters are our biggest fans get in line and pick a number tramp
Livin Large

United States

#14 Dec 18, 2009
Norma wrote:
How does the low life's afford the internet? A snitch would'nt be a snitch if some loser was'nt doing something illegal! Go snitches, rid Connersville of the welfare burden normal!!!
Norma

Georgetown, IN

#15 Dec 18, 2009
Livin Large wrote:
<quoted text>
How does the low life's afford the internet? A snitch would'nt be a snitch if some loser was'nt doing something illegal! Go snitches, rid Connersville of the welfare burden normal!!!
I work for what i have I dont have snitch to get what I want, Like my little sister said you all are a bunch of haters
seriously

United States

#16 Dec 18, 2009
Livin Large wrote:
<quoted text>
R U serious a snitch is a REPEAT OFFENDER that can't handle doing their time!!!! Go get schooled!!!!
the crazy sister

Columbus, IN

#17 Dec 18, 2009
this is to all the ho hos who wont to hate on people for one my sister and cuz is not snitchs the person who started that is a snitch there selfs starten sh>t they cant finish so keep haten haters thats my kin your running you mouths
the crazy sister

Columbus, IN

#18 Dec 18, 2009
4 one you most be the biggest snitch there is so keep running your mouth and see what happens it wont be nice anna
the crazy sister

Columbus, IN

#19 Dec 18, 2009
not surprised wrote:
hey ho y hate on my family and your family is the only snitchs there is soooooo keep it up and seeeeeeeee what happens
anna

Eden Prairie, MN

#20 Dec 18, 2009
the crazy sister wrote:
4 one you most be the biggest snitch there is so keep running your mouth and see what happens it wont be nice anna
this is anna for one dont know what the hell your b*tching bout there is some one around close that obviously doesn't like you. i don't freak'n snitch for any reason and my life is wonderful. i gotta good man that makes sure bills are paid and my kids are taken care of, sh*t he just bought me a new car. obviously there are dumb f*cks out their running there mouths bout both of us because someone is talking sh*t bout me on another topic. same goes for me, the people that knows me knows i'm not a snitch sh*t i hate cops, snitches ,moochers and all the other trash. i'm not out to put down people hell life's f*ck up enough. i just had bad guys in my past but i'm not trouble so maybe we will just have to catch the bull sh*ters and teach them a lesson. some one is trying aweful hard what you think. will have to just see .
biggerbitch

Woodridge, IL

#21 Dec 18, 2009
not surprised wrote:
you got to be really stupid to get on here and run your head like that on norma and mandy.i tell ya what bitch you better run for the hills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which cop has the hottest wife? 1 hr oh yea 8
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 3 hr Bree_Z 1,773
Busters 4 hr true 97
Directv 4 hr Ronald Reagan 4
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,583
six letter word game 5 hr _Zoey_ 94
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 5 hr _Zoey_ 7,686
Castle 10 hr party 22
Connersville Dating
Find my Match