First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The truth

Peoria, IL

#62 Apr 22, 2009
This sounds like a battle of opinions both were stated.joke was a lil to harsh and frankie this is a no win battle for you this guy must have a issue with a couple people obviously.no sense in dragging it out this is a no win argument.
fact is

Cincinnati, OH

#63 Apr 23, 2009
I worked on the same shift as Jason and his brother for three years and he may have told a few stories with added details but I NEVER saw any thing out of the guy to make me think he was gay. That is rediculous!
fact is u r stupid

Ellicott City, MD

#64 Apr 23, 2009
fact is wrote:
That is rediculous!
So is your misspelling of ridiculous. What a dumbass!
Yeah Jasons A Mo

Greenwood, IN

#65 Apr 23, 2009
You know what they say happens if you beat off too much don't you?
Liar

Pasadena, MD

#66 Apr 23, 2009
LookIMadeAFunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble momma McHenry, but Jason is the biggest "mo" I've ever known. One time, I slipped and fell down. Jason came along and I thought he was going to help me up. Instead, he took advantage of the situation. No joke. He touched me on the bottom and everything. It takes a man a long time to get over that kind of trauma.
You're a liar. Sounds like you're just pissed off and are trying to talk bad about NSK management. Not that hard to figure out what you're doing.
doober

United States

#67 Apr 25, 2009
heard they called back 10 people back... hope things are starting to turn around for nsk and their employees. good luck yall....
Laid Off

United States

#68 Apr 25, 2009
Yes they called back. Not sure how many.But I got laid off at the end of Jan. I got a call Friday to come back in May. Hope we don't get laid off again, but I look for us to work about 4 to 6 weeks and get it again. I hope it picks up and stays that way.I'm just happy to have ajob to go to, there isn't many jobs out there.
doober

United States

#69 Apr 25, 2009
yes jobs are very hard to find... i quit nsk and got my old job back.. probably a wise move for me because i had no senority to speak of at nsk and would have been in the first bunch laid off. and probably not been called back.. there are alot of good people there and i wish yall the best.....
COmeOn

Lindenhurst, NY

#70 Apr 30, 2009
13 people are suppose to be coming back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Demise of Connersville 30 min Radical 23
How do posts get removed 43 min Buckwheat 3
Bp gas station 57 min Badow 1
Donald J Trump Presidency 3 hr Liberals are perv... 2,118
Gayge Issacs 4 hr Citizen 4
ND court case Any News ? 7 hr AL B 1
Johnny Demp in Cville 8 hr Ice Man 2

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance