Next Last
swingers

Peoria, IL

#1 Jan 15, 2011
are the any swingers in connersville
Internets

Rushville, IN

#2 Jan 15, 2011
tons of em. just get on craiglist. I would say with the exception of the intenet(s) being created, craiglist is the next best thing. Hell, its like free sex!!!
lol

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2011
probably not till summer, then we can all swing on our porch swings.
starkist

Peoria, IL

#4 Jan 15, 2011
Internets wrote:
tons of em. just get on craiglist. I would say with the exception of the intenet(s) being created, craiglist is the next best thing. Hell, its like free sex!!!
pervert
I heard

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2011
I heard that Dean Roland and his wife like to swing.
the man

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2011
nothing on craigslist unless your lookin for gay shit but i know there has to be hetro swinging in this town
anita

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jan 16, 2011
lol wrote:
probably not till summer, then we can all swing on our porch swings.
Funny!
LaTwinda

Brooksville, FL

#8 Jan 16, 2011
I'm looking for some ......... action.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/untame...
Night Rider

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2011
swingers wrote:
are the any swingers in connersville
They have a group in Brookville. I think if you snoop around you might come across some at who cares bar and grill. I have heard some of them party there. I could give names but i won't for the sake of privacy... GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jan 16, 2011
Swingers call it their "lifestyle". It is basically a bunch of people that are completely unaware of what a happy, healthy relationship really is. Many couples will tell you things like"weve been in the lifestyle 30 years and we are perfectly happy". In reality they may have been doing this for 30 years but they no longer have a marriage sacremented by God. They are essentially two people committing adultery and justifying the reason for it. You want to have sex with random people? Go to any bar here in town on Sat. night, wait for somebody to get stinkin drunk and go for it. Looking for swingers is alot of trouble.
mlaurel

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2011
Swinging is cheating. So if u say u love someone and this is ur life style then u just lied 2 each other and u have no relationship.
not cheating

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2011
If both are aware then I dont feel like its cheating. Its just sex.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14 Apr 26, 2011
It's a lifestyle and it doesn't suite everyone. Works for some and not others... But the same could be said about marriage in general! People on here talking about how it's a sin need to do some research as to what marriage back then was like! Can anyone say polygamy? Lol hell swingers are just equaling out the playing field lol
wow

Connersville, IN

#15 Apr 26, 2011
what people do behind closed doors if its concentual then go for it... its no ones business.
been there done that

United States

#16 Apr 26, 2011
check out swingers websites i have seen couples from connersville and surrounding areas you could hook up right away i found some real fun people on adultfriendfinders
justme

Edison, NJ

#17 Apr 26, 2011
I can't imagine watching the person you supposedly love having sex with someone else, nada.
Really

Niles, IL

#18 Apr 26, 2011
My bad, I thought this was a place to sign up.
private

Davenport, IA

#19 Apr 26, 2011
Don't think it's a good idea to start listing names on a public forum. There are plenty of kids that get on this website.

If you are really interested in finding out about swinging then google it, don't start a forum. You aren't going to hook up with someone on topix. You would have better luck hanging at a club. This is a private matter and when I was raised Sex was not a subject you shared with others, IT WAS PRIVATE!
private

Davenport, IA

#20 Apr 26, 2011
I don't think it would be good to start listing names. Too many teenagers get on this site.

If you are interested in meeting someone this is not the place to do that. Get on google or some internet site.

When I was raised you didn't talk about sex it was a PRIVATE matter.

To each his own.
just sayin

United States

#21 Apr 26, 2011
All the trash talk on here and someone is worried about naming sites come on these teenagers already know about them I bet don't know maybe a teen was giving those names

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who should we vote for? 1 hr Sporty Spice 1
Short memory 1 hr Connersville Hist... 3
Dump Trump (May '11) 2 hr Missy 23 134
Political yard signs 3 hr Findley Richardo 6
Is it legal ? 4 hr OH BOY 6
Think before you vote 5 hr Neighbor 18
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 8 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,924
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages