friend

Connersville, IN

#23 Sep 17, 2012
nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well many of us have noticed this behavior in Congress. Now we got this Pence running for Governor. Check this guys voting record and you will find out he hasn't even been there "at all". The tea party needs to abandon this bird.
To me, Mike Pence is the poster child for all that is wrong with Congress (and the Republican party).

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#24 Sep 18, 2012
all he talks about is jobs.. He has done nothing at all in his career to create jobs.He skips important voting meetings. He thinks like Mitch Daniels. He hates Unions. He wants to get rid of public education and throw it on the private schools.

Location hidden

#25 Sep 18, 2012
My taxes went up under Mitch Daniels so called property tax cut.. I have appealed them.. the county accessor is so slow. she is still working on last years taxes..
inmylaptop

Brookville, IN

#26 Sep 18, 2012
John Gregg would be a far better governor. This guy is a people person with great down to earth engagement of the common folk. Pence is so aloof his head is fogged by the clouds he lives in.
Lugar dude

Lafayette, IN

#27 Sep 18, 2012
"Friend"....THAT is exactly why this Republican will NOT vote for Mourdoch for Senator ! Now Mourdoch is wishy-washy like he said he would NEVER BE ! The Tea Party wants us back in the 1920's when there were orphanages ( words of Newt Gingrich ) and your mom's Medicaid cut-off and removed fromthe nursing home ! Hope these tea-baggers have a SPARE BEDROOM for mom when Lincoln Centers or whatever PUTS HER OUT for lack of " funding " by Tea Party budget cuts. Guess they " could " take the savings and drop more BOMBS on Afghanistan and Iraq in honor of the " Bush Family Devils " legacy !!

Location hidden

#28 Sep 19, 2012
The only reason the State had a surplus of money is because Mitch Daniels was overcharging the Public.. The Mans a moron

Location hidden

#29 Sep 19, 2012
We will be better off with the man with 2 first namses running Indiana
Right

United States

#30 Sep 19, 2012
resident11 wrote:
We will be better off with the man with 2 first namses running Indiana
I agree with you resident. Mitch has been a pain to me as well. Now if we could just agree about Leonard. Not going to happen is it. Lol
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#31 Sep 19, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
Pence is possibly the only person in national politics dumber than Sarah Palin.
na theres lots dumb as those two Romney, Ryan! to name a few
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#32 Sep 19, 2012
Simply Saying wrote:
I am not what I would consider a republican OR democrat. I like to listen to the facts and try, to the best of my ability, to make the best decision I can, based on the information I have been presented with.
Recently I had the opportunity to meet Mike Pence in person and hear, first hand, what some of his principal beliefs and/or opinions are and, based on what I heard, form an educated opinion on my own of what I feel were important issues to him.
He seemed to be a consistent and highly principled voice for lower taxes, smaller government with fewer regulations (which hits home with me because I feel that our federal Government well surpasses the limitations the Constitution was established to provide).
I more than agree with his statement that “We don’t need the federal government to tell us how to build our roads, run our schools or take over our health care systems..” AMEN
Another point of mention is his apparent interest in the current agriculture trade opportunities in our state which calls for increasing Indiana agricultural exports, opening up new markets for Indiana farm goods. He wants to push to increase ag trade in Indiana, making us a leader in agricultural innovations and boost the agriculture curriculum in our schools!
I see that I am in the minority with my thoughts (at least on this thread) and am ALWAYS open to hearing different opinions and points of view and have done limited research, so please let me (and others viewing this thread) know either the downside to Pence (factualy speaking) or all of the positives of his democratic opponent.
Thank you.
i didn't hear pence complaining about spending during dubya's big spending spree to the tune of 9 trillion bucks and he voted 99% with bush agenda he got nada for indiana and mitch sold our state to privatation so what do future gov's have left besides all that as far as pence's good morals ask him if he took care of that child he fathered out of wedlock or did he pay to hush hush? shhhhhhhh! another pubtard hippocrite! baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa sheep
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#33 Sep 19, 2012
also did you know he started out a dem. until he realized he couldn't get elected in his rich district so he switched his stump speech and basically said the opposite of everything he belived the day before JUST TO GET ELECTED is that what you want? we have a bunch of those guys in office to choose from! which is the problem
Gollydarn

Richmond, IN

#34 Sep 19, 2012
Pence will NOT get my vote......
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#35 Sep 19, 2012
oh and when i said mike pence fathered a child out of wedlock what i meant was he fathered a child with another woman while he was married to his wife hush hush! shhhhhhhhhhhhh! baaaaaaaaaaaaaa sheep! oh if only he would have done what all the other polititions did when they went whoring which is to leave office in shame and stay gone but he didn't have enough morals to do even that
Gollydarn

Richmond, IN

#36 Sep 19, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
oh and when i said mike pence fathered a child out of wedlock what i meant was he fathered a child with another woman while he was married to his wife hush hush! shhhhhhhhhhhhh! baaaaaaaaaaaaaa sheep! oh if only he would have done what all the other polititions did when they went whoring which is to leave office in shame and stay gone but he didn't have enough morals to do even that
And the Repubs have the audacity to talk about morals?! They need to practice what they preach! His "girlfriend" should have had an abortion! Oh my gosh, I said abortion--that's just WRONG! >>insert sarcasm<<. LMAO!!!!
Stay Independent

Richmond, IN

#37 Sep 19, 2012
friend wrote:
For the first time in my life, I am considering pulling the Demcratic lever this fall. Not because I like the Democrats, but because I am sick of the "party of NO" and all their obstructionist tactics. We need both parties and cooperation!
It really makes it tough to get things done when the Tea Party thinks it is a sign of weakness to compromise.
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#38 Sep 19, 2012
Stay Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
It really makes it tough to get things done when the Tea Party thinks it is a sign of weakness to compromise.
the tea party are the biggest sheep they started out against the pubtards and then the pubtards sucked up to them told them what it took to piss them off and wallah! when the pubtards started their bull about kill social security, they said WHHHHOOOOAAA! we never said kill that! and then they weakened and they are dropping like flies and soon good riddence!! baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! sheep!!!
Who are the true sheep

Richmond, IN

#41 Sep 22, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> the tea party are the biggest sheep they started out against the pubtards and then the pubtards sucked up to them told them what it took to piss them off and wallah! when the pubtards started their bull about kill social security, they said WHHHHOOOOAAA! we never said kill that! and then they weakened and they are dropping like flies and soon good riddence!! baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! sheep!!!
Keep fighting among yourselves. That's what you have been programmed to do. It makes no difference which party has the power. They will do exactly what they are told by the people that own them. You call each other names while the two party system robs you blind.

You're right about the Tea Party movement being co-opted by the republican party. The same thing happened to the Occupy Wall Street movement when the democrat party got their claws into them. Any organized movement that threatens the status quo must be removed.

To the person posting as "repubtards suck", will you ever wake up? You call others sheep while at the same time you are being shepherded. You and the Rush Limbaugh disciples of the world are the type of people that the two party system depends on to flourish.
ruth

Brookville, IN

#42 Sep 23, 2012
I lived near this guy when he got that gal pregnant. If you talked about it the wrath of the Republican buddies would burn your house down.
reality

Tinley Park, IL

#43 Sep 23, 2012
Your state taxes went down? Mine are the same. My property taxes went down but now the city and county is goin broke and they raised the county income tax and all their fees to make up for it. Olus all local services are going downhill because they are getting rid of employees. Wake up mitch sucked vote for the democrat
Warden

Batesville, IN

#44 Sep 25, 2012
John Gregg will get my vote this November. He has proven that he will at least look at both sides of an issue and listen to the other party arguement. Compromise isn't in the vocabulary of Pence. All one hast to do is take the time to study bills he voted nay on since 2000 simply because they were introduced or backed by dems and in many cases bills that were authored by a dem and rep. Here are some facts if you are still on the fence about who our next gov. should be.

John Gregg received his associate degree from Vincennes University in 1974, his BA from IU in 1976, his MPA from Indiana State in 1978 and his law degree from IU in 1984, None of these are private schools. VU, being close to his home made good sense, especially because the tution was and still is the lowest in Indiana. After he received his law degree, he returned to practice law in Vincennes.

Pence attended a high dollar private college. He would like everyone to believe that he's this "poor" little farm boy. During his Congressional career, he sat back and watched good jobs leave his district and didn't raise a hand or voice to help keep businesses in his district. Trust me when I say this, Pence fully intends to use the Govenorship of Indiana, if elected, as a stepping stone in an attempt at a presidential run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vick & Gina burnt their house down 3 hr Your Fault 1
Worst makeup of Fayette Co. 4 hr Ashley 7
matasha mchugh 4 hr Courtney 3
911 Director Fired 5 hr Real Good Idea 35
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 5 hr Alyssa76 1,762
Body found in ditch on bunker hill 5 hr the Feds 3
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 5 hr Alyssa76 9,771

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance