12345qwe

Connersville, IN

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Does anyone know of a 19 year-old guy who won 150 million on a scratchoff at VP on third street Tuesday? A friend of mine told me this and I am having a hard time believing it, she said the clerk at VP told her this. It seems far-fetched to me, but thought I'd just check it out.
bigfoot

Connersville, IN

#2 Jan 2, 2013
it was 150,000...mot 150 million.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Aww good for him.
but

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2013
12345qwe wrote:
Does anyone know of a 19 year-old guy who won 150 million on a scratchoff at VP on third street Tuesday? A friend of mine told me this and I am having a hard time believing it, she said the clerk at VP told her this. It seems far-fetched to me, but thought I'd just check it out.
I know him, and he won $150,000. He put a picture of him receiving the check on Facebook.
manager

Hillsdale, IL

#5 Jan 2, 2013
but wrote:
<quoted text>I know him, and he won $150,000. He put a picture of him receiving the check on Facebook.
His name is Tim Moore he works at VP
Chad

Connersville, IN

#6 Jan 2, 2013
manager wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is Tim Moore he works at VP
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it against lottery rules for a person to purchase lottery tickets (Lotto & scratch off) from the same place they work? Cause whats to keep them from purchasing all the tickets before customers have a shot at them?
but

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2013
manager wrote:
<quoted text>His name is Tim Moore he works at VP
No, that's not who it is.
Mitch

Richmond, IN

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Hoosier lotto don't care if anyone buys tickets. If ur a dumbarse and get a ticket it's your own tough call
Chad

Connersville, IN

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Mitch wrote:
Hoosier lotto don't care if anyone buys tickets. If ur a dumbarse and get a ticket it's your own tough call
Hoosier Lotto does to care who buys tickets! What's a tough call about getting a ticket?
Mitch

Richmond, IN

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>Hoosier Lotto does to care who buys tickets! What's a tough call about getting a ticket?
people like you that's still up at 1 am talking about stuff like this. Bet you don't have a job and I pay for your lotto tickets
word is

Connersville, IN

#11 Jan 3, 2013
b broke n a week.
Not Tim

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 3, 2013
This page will tell you who the winner of that ticket was and it doesn't say it's Tim.

http://www.hoosierlottery.com/winners/search-...
Winner From Above Site Is

Shoals, IN

#13 Jan 3, 2013
CODY

DOYLE

CONNERSVILLE

Fayette

$150,000.00

12/31/2012

VILLAGE PANTRY 0443

Congrats Cody!
12345qwe

Connersville, IN

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Well, I guess I have my answer, I thought 150 mil was a little over the top. Glad someone in Connersville had some good luck for a change.
Mitch

Richmond, IN

#16 Jan 3, 2013
The juries out in this vishous circle. Merry Christmas to all and all a great night!!!!!!!!!!
blahh

Naperville, IL

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Like that rich kid needs it anyways
wow

Salem, IN

#18 Jan 9, 2013
ya he really dont need it. Spoiled young punk.
word is

Connersville, IN

#19 Jan 9, 2013
hes broke already;lol
lol

Connersville, IN

#20 Jan 10, 2013
Its better then a drunk getting it or a low life that wont work n lives off welfare because there lazy atleast he is going to school n trying to become something
hmmm

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2013
And smokes weed n parties ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitch 1 hr pacer 5
Urban now paving alleys 1 hr TwoCents 1
Beware of Mayors race 2 hr TwoCents 14
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 10,134
six letter word game 2 hr _Zoey_ 372
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 6,098
Best pizza in town 2 hr TwoCents 36
More from around the web

Connersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE