i need to find a woman
need someone

Connersville, IN

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Iam almost 50. Need to find a nice. Woman. Been without someone for about 10 years
jewel

Connersville, IN

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Do you like kids?
IKnowALady

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2013
What is your intentions? What idea of a woman do you prefer?
need someone

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Considering im on topix looking i want to be labeled a sex offender so i want them as young as possible look me up on sheriff site see if you like my charges and pics
britishteeth

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Is you a man or women? I could might got a lady 4 y'all.
Mascara

Elmhurst, IL

#6 Jan 10, 2013
need someone wrote:
Iam almost 50. Need to find a nice. Woman. Been without someone for about 10 years
do you
Have a job? I have been single for 1.5 yrs have short blond hair, college-educated, work in richmond and live in liberty. I do know how to have a great time.
Liverpool

Connersville, IN

#7 Jan 11, 2013
need someone wrote:
I am a 29 year old living along my What just me and myself But my question to you are you looking for a. Relationship or a love affair.
Liverpool

Connersville, IN

#8 Jan 11, 2013
need someone wrote:
Considering im on topix looking i want to be labeled a sex offender so i want them as young as possible look me up on sheriff site see if you like my charges and pics
Mr. looking I just wondering if you could post a picture on Facebook so I could see you please and that wouldn't harm you or any of us you're looking so make it easy for everyone to see you if your not married have nothing to hide then there's no problem hiding your real name...Right....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened with ATF investigating Wulff? 49 min Jim Wulff 6
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Fairydust 7,498
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 1 hr Fairydust 2,285
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 1 hr Fairydust 1,310
Sobriety Checks 1 hr Saturday Saint 9
Where's the mayor? 1 hr Saturday Saint 22
What's up at Stant? 1 hr Current Employe 5

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance