WTF NO WAY

United States

#42 Oct 11, 2009
anyone know wrote:
does anyone know how rick maggard stays outta trouble??? i mean come on its obvious isnt it
Now look people this is my dad i and i cant believe that this is even posted on here...so you dont realize that everytime he got in trouble he did do time...i remember going to see him with my grandma in shelby county jail and when he was on house arrest at my grandpas..so you cant say he is a snitch mmkay!!!!!!!!!!he might not be the greatest man on earth...might not win the nobel peace prize or even father of the year...but he aint no freakin snitch get that right..you are probally the sleezy wannabe girlfriend that he will not give time of day to. are you jealous...find someone else to screw around with losers.
ha thats funny

United States

#43 Oct 11, 2009
WTF NO WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Now look people this is my dad i and i cant believe that this is even posted on here...so you dont realize that everytime he got in trouble he did do time...i remember going to see him with my grandma in shelby county jail and when he was on house arrest at my grandpas..so you cant say he is a snitch mmkay!!!!!!!!!!he might not be the greatest man on earth...might not win the nobel peace prize or even father of the year...but he aint no freakin snitch get that right..you are probally the sleezy wannabe girlfriend that he will not give time of day to. are you jealous...find someone else to screw around with losers.
thats funny are you the one he threw in jail that one...you are about as good as your daddy....defend him all you want he knows..
and trust i would not be with a scumball like that
Angie

Richmond, IN

#44 Oct 12, 2009
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
McNally in the kkk??????????AWWWW c'mon he can't even spell it!
That's funny shit....And totally agree !!!
Forum Is A JOKE

Richmond, IN

#45 Oct 12, 2009
snitch patrol wrote:
who are all the snitches in Laurel? Heard there's a bunch
JD,, as in John Dixon....What a shame.Thought he was better then that !!
True honky

Santa Barbara, CA

#46 Oct 12, 2009
Yeah thought the same thing but u never know what people will do to get out their own trouble and get someone else into trouble. it a shame that ppl r afraid to do their own time for the crimes they obviously wasnt affraid to commit
Kingester

Connersville, IN

#47 Oct 12, 2009
I'm Snitchen' I seen Kevin Ault at the tittie bar the other nite,,,oooh let me think again thats been a few years back Damn good lawyer!
what bizatch husband

Richmond, IN

#48 Oct 14, 2009
snitch patrol wrote:
who are all the snitches in Laurel? Heard there's a bunch

there is a few new snitches in connersville its meghan baker travis hux has been one but meghan has been helping him watch out lol
Kentucky

United States

#49 Oct 14, 2009
Travis Hux lives in Kentucky.
Seriously

Woodridge, IL

#50 Oct 15, 2009
So snitches are bad? The only people who are concerned who is and is not a snitch are the people trying to watch who they buy or sell to. Are you people serious? You buy/sell/do drugs and you think you have the right to know who the snitches are and you want recourse for them. You should be thrown in jail if you do these things no matter how you are caught. You make me sick, trying to find out who you shouldn't talk to about doing your drugs. You wouldn't have to worry about the snitches if you'd get you @ss off the drugs in the first place. Scum bags!
Seriously

Woodridge, IL

#51 Oct 15, 2009
Oh yes. Please leave this town and move to Indy or something so we don't have to continue watching you Reid St. nasties continue to trash this town. I bet the mayor tried to avoid showing Carbon Motors your side of town. Leave, then you won't have to worry about who you "deal" with. Take your couches on the porch, leave your poor children who drink Mountain Dew from the bottle to foster care, take your disgusting filth from your rented house, the Cheetos and cereal you feed your kids for dinner and your cigarette and baby stroller combo. Get out! Straight up nastiness!
miss77

Indianapolis, IN

#52 Oct 15, 2009
keep your mouth off the threadgills ahole
Fact

Bedford, IN

#53 Oct 15, 2009
Jessi Carpenter is, cops can scare her into spilling her guts faster than you can blink your eyes. Don't trust her unless you want to end up in lock up.
seriously

Woodridge, IL

#54 Oct 16, 2009
miss77 wrote:
keep your mouth off the threadgills ahole
Let me guess. This describes you to a tee!
Hay

Santa Barbara, CA

#55 Oct 16, 2009
seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Let me guess. This describes you to a tee!
get real ur all snitchs to come on here an talk bout others gt a life an talk bout some thang that is worth talkn bout like is it gonna snow
I KNOW

Lansdale, PA

#56 Oct 16, 2009
Leah spivey is the biggest snitch in connersville,people watch out for this chick she will get you busted.
peace

Groton, MA

#57 Oct 16, 2009
Not if you aren't doing anything illegal!
snitchlister

Santa Barbara, CA

#58 Oct 22, 2009
budder and bambi
stone1

Santa Barbara, CA

#59 Oct 22, 2009
[snithlister is a snitch
stone1

Santa Barbara, CA

#60 Oct 22, 2009
i want bambi to sit on my face and never get up she is smokin smokin i know her pretty well want to know her better
of course

Chicago, IL

#61 Oct 23, 2009
there wouldnt have to be so many snitches if there werent so mand damn drugs in this little town off ours!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satellite Photos (Aug '07) 4 hr Wow 4
A very kind person 4 hr grateful 1
Buy local 5 hr TwoCents 18
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 6 hr Fairydust 12,113
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 6 hr Fairydust 7,503
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 6 hr Fairydust 1,316
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 6 hr Fairydust 2,291

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance