Rockhard

Richmond, IN

#1 Jun 26, 2012
this is for you ladies who bedroom activities have become a little flat and unexciting. Cuckolding could spruce things up just a little bit. Investigate the subject and if your hubby is openminded maybe it will work. cuckolding has many varieties from light cuckolding which consists of sexy dress, fun flirting, sugesstions, and being watched. Mild cuckolding would be letting hubby watch while you have fun with a sexy stranger you have met as a couple while out for the evening and then giving it up to hubby after the fact. Extreme cuckolding is where the female has complete control and domination and the hubby is submissive to her every command. Extreme cuckolding usually deals with extra items such as chains, handcuffs ect... where hubby is forced to watch while being talked down to or told how worthless he is. My personal preference is of the mild variety where she gets approached by another, by means of flirting and I watch them and get mine after. But whatever works best for your situation is what is important. Ladies you will be surprised how many husbands fantasize about their wife having such hot encounters. Sometimes it is difficult to get things rolling because the hubby will never straight out tell you of fears you will think he is perverted. So if this is something you think you ( and hubby ) would enjoy start slow with some sexy talk and suggestions and see where it will lead. Since we have been in this lifestyle we have acheived the hardest orgasms in our entire sex lives and beleive me there is no need for viagria. just seeing her flirt makes me Rockhard
Granny

Centerville, IN

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Rockhard wrote:
this is for you ladies who bedroom activities have become a little flat and unexciting. Cuckolding could spruce things up just a little bit. Investigate the subject and if your hubby is openminded maybe it will work. cuckolding has many varieties from light cuckolding which consists of sexy dress, fun flirting, sugesstions, and being watched. Mild cuckolding would be letting hubby watch while you have fun with a sexy stranger you have met as a couple while out for the evening and then giving it up to hubby after the fact. Extreme cuckolding is where the female has complete control and domination and the hubby is submissive to her every command. Extreme cuckolding usually deals with extra items such as chains, handcuffs ect... where hubby is forced to watch while being talked down to or told how worthless he is. My personal preference is of the mild variety where she gets approached by another, by means of flirting and I watch them and get mine after. But whatever works best for your situation is what is important. Ladies you will be surprised how many husbands fantasize about their wife having such hot encounters. Sometimes it is difficult to get things rolling because the hubby will never straight out tell you of fears you will think he is perverted. So if this is something you think you ( and hubby ) would enjoy start slow with some sexy talk and suggestions and see where it will lead. Since we have been in this lifestyle we have acheived the hardest orgasms in our entire sex lives and beleive me there is no need for viagria. just seeing her flirt makes me Rockhard
Lord have mercy Richard, once Pa built the new cabin with more than one bedroom, and moved everyone out, we kind of like not having an audience.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord have mercy Richard, once Pa built the new cabin with more than one bedroom, and moved everyone out, we kind of like not having an audience.
LMBO! Granny you crack me up.
Call me old fashion, but I think three's a crowd.
Granny

Centerville, IN

#4 Jun 26, 2012
Milee wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO! Granny you crack me up.
Call me old fashion, but I think three's a crowd.
Me too Milee, heavens! Let's hope no one sees us over here! If they do, let's deny it, that's our story and we are sticking to it, harr! Does this apron make me look fat?
Rockhard

Richmond, IN

#5 Jun 26, 2012
Yes there ladies of the 1940s, this is probably not your cup of tea. this is more for the younger non-old fashion people who wish to seek excitement and different types of sexual experiences. It is definitely not for everyone but, there are people that are not exactly spring chickens that are enjoying this type of fun and games.
Experienced

Marion, IL

#6 Jun 26, 2012
This is my opinion and my opinion only. So take what you need and leave the rest. I'm female and when I was in my early 40's (not 1940's it was in the 21st century) I was interested in meeting with couples for sex. I was single and responsible. I met with different couples. Some I had sex with and some I didn't. One thing that was consistant with each and every one, was the husband always went behind the wife's back and wanted to meet me alone without her knowing it. Everyone of them did that. From what I learned from this is, if a couple is wanting to bring a third person into their bedroom, something is wrong in their relationship. Also, I learned that the wife usually went along because she wanted to please her husband. I'll agree it is a turn-on....but there is an underlying problem you're not aware of. Not yet anyway....
Rockhard

Richmond, IN

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Although I do agree with what you say about men in that type of sexual situation. there are a number of differences with cuckolding. in the traditional 1 male 2 females it is always about the man as in that is why the wife went along with it to please the man. the man has the power in other words. Cuckolding is more of a role play situation where the woman is the center of the attention and even though some of the things she does is for her mans wishes, she carries alot more control. Usually both partners are on the same page and have been for a while when they decided to pursue the lifestyle-----unlike the Man continuing to pressure his wife to bring a female home for him. the wife usally flirts and dresses sexy for the third wheel in cuckolding while the other way the wife asks the other female to come to the bedroom not the husband ( I hope that part made sense ).When cuckolding the wife in some cases will openly advertise that she is a "hotwife" by wearing a ankle braclet on her right ankle so those who know what they are looking will know this fact. And the hubby typically enjoys watching the pursuit part of the evening. there is usually no flirting and pursuit in the traditional 1 male 2 female threesome. you were on the single side and men are pigs so I understand where you are going with the man tried to see you behind the womans back. cuckolding the woman usually wont try to go behind hubbys back because his watching is a big part of the whole lifestyle. And the only thing I can think of that could be wrong in a cuckold relationship ( as you said there has to be something wrong ) is they are sex freaks who want more excitement in the bedroom.
amazing

Connersville, IN

#9 Jul 7, 2012
each into their own. I guess if that's what works for you. More power to you. Life must be dull for you.
monaLISAsmile

Milltown, IN

#10 Jul 7, 2012
g.s loves it when t.s wears a huge black strap on and makes him dress up like a girl
Rockhard

Spiceland, IN

#11 Jul 8, 2012
amazing wrote:
each into their own. I guess if that's what works for you. More power to you. Life must be dull for you.
Quite the opposite my dear I do as much in life as anybody else just have some more spice in the bedroom than your run of the mill couple. Everything else is about the same as most folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 29 min tata 5,327
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 30 min tata 8,853
Dale Cemetery (Sep '13) 43 min Cry babies 36
Steve Adams and Amanda Sizemore 1 hr I know 4
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 2 hr John Banks 7,499
Friendship thread (Feb '13) 2 hr Kelly Banks 1,812
The 35th St. SPEED BUMP 2 hr So true 3
sheriff wayson 4 hr Well you asked 6
School Superintendent ask for a 12K Raise 6 hr Twea Kerr 44
bad wreck on bunker hill 17 hr Simba Bigolli 8