Where was your first time and who wer...

Where was your first time and who were you with?

Created by Jana on Dec 26, 2011

66 votes

Click on an option to vote

parents house

their parents house

car backseat

hotel

beach

rooftop

woods

party

in public

dorm room

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oh yeah

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2011
It was 1987 in the back seat of my car..with yr mom. Is this the best topic u can come up with. Idiot.
haha

Noblesville, IN

#2 Dec 26, 2011
Also did your mom in 87...

Nobody is probably happy who they lost their virginity too lmaaao

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 28, 2011
My first time was in a lovely hotel room, on my wedding night, with my new husband...guessing I am about one in a million on that answer.
sickening

Seymour, IN

#4 Dec 28, 2011
You know what you are so proper and so pure, that it makes me want to vomit.
Whacked Out

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2011
Shrugs wrote:
My first time was in a lovely hotel room, on my wedding night, with my new husband...guessing I am about one in a million on that answer.
JBet that night was a bummer.
lol

Mendota, IL

#6 Dec 28, 2011
My first time was in my car with a fat ugly chick

Location hidden

#7 Dec 28, 2011
Whacked Out wrote:
<quoted text>JBet that night was a bummer.
You'd lose that bet.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 28, 2011
sickening wrote:
You know what you are so proper and so pure, that it makes me want to vomit.
If you're talking to me...I am sure that just being in your presence would make me want to vomit.
sickening

Seymour, IN

#9 Dec 28, 2011
Shrugs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking to me...I am sure that just being in your presence would make me want to vomit.
you are a true poser Shrugs You think all that you do is soooo good but really your goody goody image is transparent....Tell me when is the last time you have went out of your way to help another, Bragging about your perfect morals is useless without goodwill------and your judging of others who arent as morally upstanding as yourself puts you in the cellar of right and wrong
lover

Connersville, IN

#10 Dec 28, 2011
My first time was not as good as my LAST time...heck with one man for life,thats like eating Mcdonalds in Paris...try sex in a cemetary...plenty of stiffs!!!

Location hidden

#11 Dec 28, 2011
sickening wrote:
<quoted text> you are a true poser Shrugs You think all that you do is soooo good but really your goody goody image is transparent....Tell me when is the last time you have went out of your way to help another, Bragging about your perfect morals is useless without goodwill------and your judging of others who arent as morally upstanding as yourself puts you in the cellar of right and wrong
Amazing...I missed where I was judging others. I think that's you you're talking about. Seems like your response comes from a big chip on your shoulder. I am guessing that if I had said I slept with the football team on the 50 yard line...you'd still have something crappy to say to me...so have at it.
sickening

Seymour, IN

#12 Dec 29, 2011
Shrugs wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing...I missed where I was judging others. I think that's you you're talking about. Seems like your response comes from a big chip on your shoulder. I am guessing that if I had said I slept with the football team on the 50 yard line...you'd still have something crappy to say to me...so have at it.
its just sorta the way you put it-----" I guess Im one in a million " ---- sounded to me like you were pointing out that you were a bit better----no premarital sex, pure as the driven snow---good for you sweetie, that is an accomplishment. Now go do some charity work and make a real difference if you want to be that good person

Location hidden

#13 Dec 29, 2011
sickening wrote:
<quoted text> its just sorta the way you put it-----" I guess Im one in a million " ---- sounded to me like you were pointing out that you were a bit better----no premarital sex, pure as the driven snow---good for you sweetie, that is an accomplishment. Now go do some charity work and make a real difference if you want to be that good person
ACTUALLY...I said, "guessing I am about one in a million on that answer". I think you over-read things and look for reasons to treat other people like crap and it's sad. Aren't you the one putting words in people's mouths and judging them? Why exactly are you so angry that I was a virgin when I got married? Why should that make you SO driven to cut me down and bash me? Who are you to guess what kind of individual I am in other areas of my life? I am sorry that it offends you that I saved myself for marriage. For the record, I have probably given as much of my time to others...as you have spent bashing them...and that says a lot.
you foolish people

Brookville, IN

#14 Dec 29, 2011
This tread was started by someone acting STUPID. Those of you that keep it going are playing into STUPID'S web. Make STUPID quit using your keyboard. Don't be a STUPID.
stupiid

United States

#15 Dec 29, 2011
he HE He me ME Mi
you know what

Connersville, IN

#18 Dec 29, 2011
sickening wrote:
<quoted text> its just sorta the way you put it-----" I guess Im one in a million " ---- sounded to me like you were pointing out that you were a bit better----no premarital sex, pure as the driven snow---good for you sweetie, that is an accomplishment. Now go do some charity work and make a real difference if you want to be that good person
I bet my left nut you haven't donated a sock to charity, let alone your time. Maybe you are pissed cause you have had sex with everyone and their neighbor and you still can't find happiness. So you crush others under your pissy little pathetic judgmental thumb, just so you can feel all big and mighty. Loser.
fonzie on crack

Seymour, IN

#19 Dec 29, 2011
Shrugs wrote:
<quoted text>
ACTUALLY...I said, "guessing I am about one in a million on that answer". I think you over-read things and look for reasons to treat other people like crap and it's sad. Aren't you the one putting words in people's mouths and judging them? Why exactly are you so angry that I was a virgin when I got married? Why should that make you SO driven to cut me down and bash me? Who are you to guess what kind of individual I am in other areas of my life? I am sorry that it offends you that I saved myself for marriage. For the record, I have probably given as much of my time to others...as you have spent bashing them...and that says a lot.
Why would you be guessing that, are you that sure of yourself? Do you know everybody elses history on first time or you just assume they are all trash? I could care less if you saved yourself for marrige, I dont like you assuming the other million didnt-------thats a sign you think you are better
fonzie on crack

Seymour, IN

#20 Dec 29, 2011
you know what wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet my left nut you haven't donated a sock to charity, let alone your time. Maybe you are pissed cause you have had sex with everyone and their neighbor and you still can't find happiness. So you crush others under your pissy little pathetic judgmental thumb, just so you can feel all big and mighty. Loser.
real numbers say at least 1000 dollars and over 100 hours Iam part of an organization and thats what we do-----you know nothing, but I will say something you posers stick together, what i had to say to shrugs did not concern you at all.......by the way I am very happy---HA see you know nothing again

Location hidden

#21 Dec 29, 2011
Hmmm...I don't care what you do or don't like. It blows my mind that a two line statement that wasn't meant in an insulting way at all...(no matter what you or anyone else tries to deduce from it) can affect you both so deeply. I laugh because you are accusing me of making assumptions...and making all kinds of them about me.

For the record, I can't name one other person I know who waited...not even my parents. I don't care what anyone else did, doesn't make them lesser than me, NEVER said it did...all I was saying about MYSELF was that ME, MYSELF, I was the oddball of a large group of folks. So stick YOUR assumptions in your back pocket and smoke em.
fonzie on crack

Seymour, IN

#22 Dec 29, 2011
Shrugs wrote:
Hmmm...I don't care what you do or don't like. It blows my mind that a two line statement that wasn't meant in an insulting way at all...(no matter what you or anyone else tries to deduce from it) can affect you both so deeply. I laugh because you are accusing me of making assumptions...and making all kinds of them about me.
For the record, I can't name one other person I know who waited...not even my parents. I don't care what anyone else did, doesn't make them lesser than me, NEVER said it did...all I was saying about MYSELF was that ME, MYSELF, I was the oddball of a large group of folks. So stick YOUR assumptions in your back pocket and smoke em.
I will stick to crack ---thank you very much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Conner local symbol of oppression 23 min Mouse 4
Tiffany Ervin dead from overdose 31 min Mouse 7
Alexis Wylie is a total babe 36 min Cya 5
426 church street on the East side 3 hr Rock 4
Friendship thread (Feb '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,887
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 6 hr Alyssa76 12,919
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 6 hr Alyssa76 5,052
Support For Mr. Combs 8 hr Mister Friendly 21
Active shooter Mon Jessica Rose aka ... 40

Connersville Jobs