Congress is what's wrong in USA

Congress is what's wrong in USA

Posted in the Connersville Forum

Peon

Connersville, IN

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Our do-nothing congress adjourned early and accomplished NOTHING. These greedy asses vote themselves pay raises, take multiple vacations at taxpayer expense. They have great medical insurance, again at taxpayer expense. They get a pension benefit when they retire that normal Americans can only dream about. It's time to kick these leeches out!!! Make them live and work like every other American. Congress is what's wrong with the USA!!!!

“Be nice to me and Ill be nice”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Oh hell, let 'em go. It'll clear up the confusion an' all the ruckus for awhile. You helped elect the sumbytches, live with it.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!
What

Connersville, IN

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Peon wrote:
Our do-nothing congress adjourned early and accomplished NOTHING. These greedy asses vote themselves pay raises, take multiple vacations at taxpayer expense. They have great medical insurance, again at taxpayer expense. They get a pension benefit when they retire that normal Americans can only dream about. It's time to kick these leeches out!!! Make them live and work like every other American. Congress is what's wrong with the USA!!!!
Luckily we have had a do nothing congress or we would be in even a bigger mess with what Obama wants to do.
Dan

Connersville, IN

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Do you want free stuff or freedom you vote.
Randy Johnson

Connersville, IN

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Peon wrote:
Just remember......

If pro is the opposite of con......

Congress is the opposite of progress
politicians suk

Connersville, IN

#6 Sep 25, 2012
dont forget the crooked senate

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 25, 2012
politicians suk wrote:
dont forget the crooked senate
The Senate is part of Congress so I doubt they have forgotten them.
Govsux

Connersville, IN

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Bumping up. Want to hear more comments about this!
Cuz

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 27, 2012
We should drag the whole gang of 535 into the streets and hang them for their acts of treason against the american people. They are the most vile form of people to walk the earth....politicans. They make me sick to my stomach! They have forgot they represent the citizens. They will pay in the end for what they have done to our nation. remember ben franklin said we need a revolution every 200 years or so. By my count an just by lookin around we are waaaaaay overdue. I can't wait till real patriots take this nation back an ensure our freedom from this out of control tyrannical govt we have let take over. Remember 1984 slavery is freedom!
hang em all

Connersville, IN

#10 Sep 28, 2012
lobbyist should be included, thats the real problem, greed!

“Be nice to me and Ill be nice”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#11 Sep 30, 2012
Anyone care to explain our system of 'check and balances'?

And, if anything, the problem with our Congress, is the consistant apathy of the American VOTER!
politicians for sale

Connersville, IN

#12 Sep 30, 2012
What gets people elected is the brainwash box, he who gets the most air time slinging mud usually wins. hello super pac!
Warden

Jasper, IN

#13 Sep 30, 2012
hang em all wrote:
lobbyist should be included, thats the real problem, greed!
Totally agree!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Change the system . Do not vote for a Democrat or Republican.. Vote Stein for President

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Offender ID 48958 8 min Lol sister 6
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 16 min nd corvette 5,225
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 1 hr Fairydust 2,257
Pepsi machine 1 hr bottom bitch 1
Who in connersville has been with the most guys 2 hr Huh 14
Trashy Scum Children and Their Stupid Parents 2 hr really 27
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 5,162
Read arrest in today paper 20 hr Mister indy 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance