who's the snitches on 1 14 11 bust
Hoosier momma

United States

#22 Jan 19, 2011
soo wrote:
so far i heard daniel back and casey crank
Your momma, don't sell drugs you IDIOTS! It not the snitches fault you chose to be a loser, I would turn you in too!
she sux me off 2 quick

Lexington, KY

#24 Jan 19, 2011
mr magoo wrote:
REPUBLICAN gripes about government assistance. Last statistical evidence says 46.7 % of Fayette County is on SOME TYPE od government assistance. If you look back 15 years, you'll see a "spike" in this about the time Georg W. BUSH took office. My friend, an ex Visteon worker said it plainly, " When Bill Clinton was in, WE WORKED...when Bush got in, it ALL started falling to pieces.
nafta,enough said
Bob

Connersville, IN

#25 Jan 19, 2011
Chad Winters is a snitch,so watch out for him.
THE REPUBLICAN

Lawrenceville, IL

#26 Jan 19, 2011
mr magoo wrote:
REPUBLICAN gripes about government assistance. Last statistical evidence says 46.7 % of Fayette County is on SOME TYPE od government assistance. If you look back 15 years, you'll see a "spike" in this about the time Georg W. BUSH took office. My friend, an ex Visteon worker said it plainly, " When Bill Clinton was in, WE WORKED...when Bush got in, it ALL started falling to pieces.
Clinton sent this nation into a down hill spiral. You are right about people working when he was in office, for 7 dollars an hour. He created the tier wage system and the country has still not recovered from it because people got so far in debt they could never pay for their loans with the highest interest rates in history. Then came outsourcing. We sold our souls to foreign countries that would kill us all in a heartbeat if given the chance. But don't worry Obama will have us all pissin in tall cotton here in a couple of weeks.
thankful

Connersville, IN

#27 Jan 19, 2011
i heard it was danial beck and starla sizemore is this true? i have known starla for years and i just cannot imagine her doing something like this... does anyone know? i just hate hearing the rumors and i just want to be able to defend her if they are not.... and i dont want to ask her because i dont want her to assume i believe this when i dont.....i dont know danial
james

Eden Prairie, MN

#28 Jan 19, 2011
u r a fool if u thank u r god.ind
starkist

Connersville, IN

#30 Jan 19, 2011
pipefitter wrote:
<quoted text>was your "friend" dave rude? last time i checked he had no brain, unless you count his balls. clinton ruined the country. he should be labeled a terrorist
Check out economics when Clinton was president compared to now.
Mostly thanks to Hilary.
Clinton is a crook

Connersville, IN

#31 Jan 19, 2011
Hilary?!?! Now starkist! That was just plain silly! Reagonomics;) we owe it all to Ronald reagon. A true American there. Unlike the crook/criminal bill Clinton. Havnt u ever heard if nafta?!?!
Starkist

Connersville, IN

#32 Jan 19, 2011
Most politicians are. Anyway did you see me write Bill Clinton? He was a wonderful speaker and had a wonderful tongue (so I've read). Hilary pretty much was the voice behind the thrown and she was/is very good with money.

I lived through "Reagonomics"--he was a pretty good president, but fiancial hardships were
prevalent in the early 80's. Bush did some good,
(like help drive up the cost of silver and gold),
but that administration was the "beginning of the end", in my opinion.
My man

Connersville, IN

#33 Jan 19, 2011
Well. I think it went down hill with bush sr, and the Iraq war. But, I might add, Clinton furthered our downward spiral. But I don't think hilary is all that. She is mostly hot air in my opinon. I don't like palin either before u even ask. I think Mitch daniels would make a great president. He would cut this deficeit down fast!!!!
Starkist

Connersville, IN

#34 Jan 19, 2011
My man wrote:
Well. I think it went down hill with bush sr, and the Iraq war. But, I might add, Clinton furthered our downward spiral. But I don't think hilary is all that. She is mostly hot air in my opinon. I don't like palin either before u even ask. I think Mitch daniels would make a great president. He would cut this deficeit down fast!!!!
Maybe, but doubtful. He seems to think it economical to place some one in a nursing facility for 5 to 7 G's a month, instead of letting the person stay in the community for less than half that amount. Hilary initiated some great ideas---like making people that are eligible for medicaid automatically eligible for community services without waiting months or years. Her idea has apparently been copied, because in 2014 (in Indiana anyway) her idea will become a reality.
My man

Connersville, IN

#35 Jan 19, 2011
I'm sure there's a reason behind that. Mitch doesn't spend unneccsary money. Indiana is in the positive. And that's not by accident. It's by Mitch working hard to cut and save money- where it doesn't need to be spent. I bet he runs and makes a strong push to b president.
Starkist

Connersville, IN

#36 Jan 19, 2011
The reason behind it is stupidity! And he dont seem to care about the elderly and ill. I cant stand him.
My man

Connersville, IN

#37 Jan 19, 2011
Well fine. Mitch is not ure man. And Hilary is not my woman. Lol
sad

Greenwood, IN

#38 Jan 20, 2011
I think snitches should be arrested also.They are no better then the ones selling.I can't believe the amount of druggies in cville.Hopefully this will cause the ones arrested to change.
kong

Oswego, IL

#39 Jan 20, 2011
they arrested two of their snitches in the last bust, john dixon and daniel hurst. funny snitch azz beeyaches.
ryan

Connersville, IN

#40 Jan 20, 2011
brandon kirk has been doing it for 2 years!!! he snitches for them
undercover brother

Houston, TX

#41 Jan 20, 2011
i did it so what what you all going to do crack heads
jbeth023

United States

#42 Jan 20, 2011
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!?! MITCH DANIELS WOULD BE A HORRIBLE PRESIDENT!!! He would probably let the "Power" go to his head and be just as bad as Nixon was! Cut the Deficit? Baloney! Line his own and friends pockets more likely! Just say'n! Oh, and I don't really care for Palin or Hilary either!
My man wrote:
sad

Greenwood, IN

#43 Jan 20, 2011
ryan wrote:
brandon kirk has been doing it for 2 years!!! he snitches for them
kirk who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Angel = Total Hottie 50 min Steve 3
Need help getting rid of drug dealers 51 min Concerned Citizen 25
Name the best songs ever (Oct '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,504
Wendy's (Jun '11) 1 hr Ex employee 24
Got Safety? Thank a Law Enforcement Professional! 1 hr oooopppppss 8
fourth of July 4 hr Friday Fracas 2
Cold Carol (Nov '14) 4 hr Cold Carol 76
Where are the closest Fireworks tonight? (Jul '12) 6 hr tweeky frahm 7
More from around the web

Connersville People Search