Comments
1 - 20 of 59 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Aggravated Parent

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Looks like we're heading into another year of "rediculousness" with the Connersville Basketball program...
Otis the Town Drunk

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Aggravated Parent wrote:
Looks like we're heading into another year of "rediculousness" with the Connersville Basketball program...
Your kid got cut again, huh?
bla bla bla

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 8, 2012
 
Aggravated Parent wrote:
Looks like we're heading into another year of "rediculousness" with the Connersville Basketball program...
meaning?
Aggravated Parent

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nope...just an advocate for other kids...
Parent

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aggravated Parent wrote:
Nope...just an advocate for other kids...
why do you feel the need to be an advocate for the kids ? And why do you feel it's a need to start a thread on here ?
basketball jones

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 8, 2012
 
grow the hell up!
these kids need some hard nosed disipline,
Mysterio

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Why start a thread like this without supporting details? What is so rediculous?
justAperson

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Coaches only want the best they are to stuck up to give other kids a chance.
stupid

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 8, 2012
 
basketball jones wrote:
grow the hell up!
these kids need some hard nosed disipline,
While they are growing up, you should proably learn how to spell dumb ass!!!
Parent

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

justAperson wrote:
Coaches only want the best they are to stuck up to give other kids a chance.
that's not true ! I know that for a fact my daughter is not that good but she try hard and they gave her a chance. How dumb to say coaches only want the best yes they sure do they have to have some good players .
Mr Obvious

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

justAperson wrote:
Coaches only want the best they are to stuck up to give other kids a chance.
What? Are they supposed to pick the WORST players for their team?
Really

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are they supposed to pick the WORST players for their team?
don't start with the other kids! Just because yours gets cut , for SOME reason don't start others!
Whatever

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Really wrote:
<quoted text> don't start with the other kids! Just because yours gets cut , for SOME reason don't start others!
huh?
Well Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 18, 2013
 
Way back when I was younger, I remember always going to a boys basketball game on Friday night and sometimes on Saturday as well. No boys game at all this weekend home or away. I do not remember the girls playing on Friday or Saturday nights.(Not that there is anything wrong with that)Anyway, I was looking for spartan granny. I remember her putting the link to the games on a topix page,but cannot remember where. If someone knows, put it on here and I will check before next Friday.How did the girls do against pendleton heights?
Proud Spartan Grandma

Arlington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 18, 2013
 
Well Duh wrote:
Way back when I was younger, I remember always going to a boys basketball game on Friday night and sometimes on Saturday as well. No boys game at all this weekend home or away. I do not remember the girls playing on Friday or Saturday nights.(Not that there is anything wrong with that)Anyway, I was looking for spartan granny. I remember her putting the link to the games on a topix page,but cannot remember where. If someone knows, put it on here and I will check before next Friday.How did the girls do against pendleton heights?
I posted this link to the WIFE radio station on another thread a few months ago. I hope it's what you were asking for to listen to the games.
http://tunein.com/radio/Super-Oldies-1580-s27...
Well Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 18, 2013
 
Thank you
Proud Spartan Grandma

Arlington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 18, 2013
 
Well Duh wrote:
Thank you
You're very welcome :-)
missy does threechins

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

girls basketball!!! now that is funny
Connertucky

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Listening to the girls would have to be less painless than watching the spartan boys this year. Come on coach, were better than this!
truth

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 19, 2013
 
Aggravated Parent wrote:
Looks like we're heading into another year of "rediculousness" with the Connersville Basketball program...
No,the boys are just having some trouble scoring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Connersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Connersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Connersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Connersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••