Doesn't she live in rushville?
What

United States

#3 May 16, 2010
?
destiny

Sycamore, IL

#4 May 16, 2010
I heard she uses guys. He husband just left her lmfao!!!!
family

Connersville, IN

#5 May 16, 2010
miami girl wrote:
She's nasty!
which one are you talking about
lol

Connersville, IN

#6 May 16, 2010
destiny wrote:
I heard she uses guys. He husband just left her lmfao!!!!
who is her husband
yap

Connersville, IN

#7 May 16, 2010
julie wrote:
Doesn't she live in rushville?
there is one her in connersville. depends on which one you are talking about
ooooh

Woodridge, IL

#8 May 16, 2010
yap wrote:
<quoted text>there is one her in connersville. depends on which one you are talking about
Isn't that Josh Kellys wife?(inchrist)
Melissa Kelley

Connersville, IN

#9 May 16, 2010
ooooh wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to tell you that im with my husband Joshua kelley 1inchrist and we are very happy there must be two melissa kelleys.
ooooh

Woodridge, IL

#10 May 16, 2010
Melissa Kelley wrote:
<quoted text>I just wanted to tell you that im with my husband Joshua kelley 1inchrist and we are very happy there must be two melissa kelleys.
Poor thing!
Melissa Kelley

Connersville, IN

#11 May 16, 2010
ooooh wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thing!
You can say whatever you want thats ok i for give you. God bless
wtfe

Sycamore, IL

#12 May 16, 2010
The that's lives in rushville! Not connersville! For your information is your last named spelled kelly didn't think so so there not talking about you. So excuse you.
omg

Sycamore, IL

#13 May 16, 2010
She is fat with tatoos all over her!!
judgeing is wrong

Connersville, IN

#14 May 16, 2010
wtfe wrote:
The that's lives in rushville! Not connersville! For your information is your last named spelled kelly didn't think so so there not talking about you. So excuse you.
you dont have to be so dam rude with her. it kills me how pepole run their mouth on here about pepole. lay off of her
omg

Connersville, IN

#15 May 16, 2010
omg wrote:
She is fat with tatoos all over her!!
then this is the wrong girl i cant tell you that because shes not fat at all and dont think she has any tatoos
a friend

Chicago, IL

#17 May 16, 2010
wtfe wrote:
no excuse you smartass
a friend

Chicago, IL

#16 May 16, 2010
miami girl wrote:
She's nasty!
you need to back off her,she dosnt bother anyone why hide behind your computer to scared to tell her that to her face.
jody meredith

United States

#18 May 16, 2010
ooooh wrote:
<quoted text>
i knw melissa hymer/ russell from rushville, she wasnt married to a josh, and she's not a nasty b**ch either. it amazes me . b**ch and wh***s only talk about other females to remove the spot light from themselfs.
melissa

Rushville, IN

#19 May 17, 2010
Hey haters! my name use to b Melissa Kelley and yes I'm from Rushville. My Husband is not JOSH and I don't know anyone named JOSH. Funny that you can't even spell my last name correctly. Sounds like you need to go back to school. But hey since you think you know me, then pick up the phone and call. Oh wait, to many pu@@Ys in the real world. Also, i only weight 120 n i wear a size 8. Not FAT. Ur just jealous cause all of your MEN will leave U for me. lmao!!!!! its all good. Like i said if you really new me you would just pick up the phone n call but it's ok, i understand.. To dam* scared. so anyways.. Just got one question? if you wanted to trash someone you should of done this in the Rushville topix since that's where i live at. DUH.... ok, well next time your n Rushville just stop by and we will have a play date. Love ya all n peace out.... I don't have time to play games with a bunch of stupid people. Love ya!!!!!!! Don't hate cause i'm better then you,
ha ha

United States

#20 May 17, 2010
Lmfao ha ha ha lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i stand with isreal 24 min both a hoot 59
Earl Ison Bedbug king / slum lord 2 hr TwoCents 6
What irritate you the most? 3 hr TwoCents 28
Missing Corgi? 4 hr TwoCents 2
Mama's boys 4 hr TwoCents 2
Another "royal baby" 4 hr TwoCents 2
i hate people 4 hr whocares 1
She's dating already?? 8 hr Outside-the-box 11
More from around the web

Connersville People Search