Recent Visits to the Fatal Memorial ER

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Agent Pooper

AOL

#1 Jul 17, 2008
Someone start. I am sure you have lots of complaints, praises, and suggestions for the local hospital emergency room. Let's show them how to improve! Let's Make them improve! Only personal stories, please. Do not make up ER visits. This collection of data will be presented to David Brandon within three weeks. Let's make our hospital better!! We will start with the ER and work our way up to ICU and OB!
Are We On Cops

Bedford, IN

#3 Jul 17, 2008
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see some moron walk up to the CEO of a large hospital with a bunch of pages printed off from this stupid website. Classic Connersville move.
Said moron being named Agent Pooper, no less.
Observer

Winchester, VA

#4 Jul 17, 2008
Well they saved my father's life and I had him for another 8 years.

Well they sent my son home with a broken ankle and told him it was not broke. He went to New Castle the next day and it was broke.

So I'd say 50/50.
I Worship THE TRUTH

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jul 17, 2008
Agent Pooper - maybe you should also print out the EMT forum where you are being a dumbass and talking about Richard Reece, I really think you are a fool and just trying to stir up trouble.
I Worship THE TRUTH

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jul 17, 2008
Agent Pooper wrote:
Someone start. I am sure you have lots of complaints, praises, and suggestions for the local hospital emergency room. Let's show them how to improve! Let's Make them improve! Only personal stories, please. Do not make up ER visits. This collection of data will be presented to David Brandon within three weeks. Let's make our hospital better!! We will start with the ER and work our way up to ICU and OB!
Thats also why you get a survey after your visit. Do yourself a favor and fill it out, its a better way to voice your opinions on you care than this stupid forum. Make sure you write on there that you are a moron on medicaid so they will be sure to make your opinion count!
Observer

Winchester, VA

#7 Jul 17, 2008
Crapp, am I talking to a fool?

Since: Mar 08

Connersville

#8 Jul 17, 2008
They already know my complaints, the head of the complaint departmernt actually call our house and talked to my wife.......'nough said!
I Worship THE TRUTH

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jul 17, 2008
Xizor wrote:
They already know my complaints, the head of the complaint departmernt actually call our house and talked to my wife.......'nough said!
You prob complain just to get out of paying. Do everyone there a favor and stop going there then, I am sure nobody would mind!
BR549R

United States

#10 Jul 17, 2008
Agent Pooper wrote:
I would like to see a policy that states no infidelities while working at the hospital! I know of a married security guard and a married 3rd floor nurse who were fooling around while each was supposed to be on duty there! That sounds like the place I'd want to be! NOT!!!!!
never again

Connersville, IN

#11 Jul 17, 2008
After experiencing 8-hour stays when the ER was empty and watching them not follow proper protocol in treating my family member's stroke, I will not go back.

My wife had pneumonia recently and needed to be seen, so we drove to the ER in Rushville. We were in and out within 2 hours, and the staff was efficient and courteous. The hospital charges were also substantially better.

“Who really cares?!”

Since: Jul 08

AOL

#13 Jul 17, 2008
Hey truth? Why won't you respond to Chuck?
BR549R

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2008
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling bullshit on this one. Unless you are brave enough to call them out by name, that is.
If someone of authority from the hospital wants to know this information I will divulge it but not on topix. It's too embarrassing for the families that have been affected by this! But it IS a fact!!! Like it or not!!!!!!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#16 Jul 17, 2008
Durrrrr. It only took 14 replies before a sig name of BR549R figured it out.

Haarrrrrr!!! I'm gonna have to go to the ER just from laughing my azz off at this one!

“where's the ball”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17 Jul 17, 2008
When I lived in C'ville, I wound up in the ER 3 times. Agriculture is a dangerous industry!! They fixed me up and sent me on my way.
j man

Redmond, WA

#19 Jul 17, 2008
agent pooper scooper you better hope and pray we are not the only hospital around when you really need one.what will you do then??this hospital has come along long way over the last several years and now is fayette countys number one employer.
j man

Redmond, WA

#20 Jul 17, 2008
who are you? a former emp.who got fired for being a moron??
j man

Redmond, WA

#21 Jul 17, 2008
oh by the way folks its fayette regional health system.
Stick to the facts

New York, NY

#22 Jul 17, 2008
Take a look at the websites that post quality reports on each hospital in and around our area. I can not for the life of me think of the exact website but plug in "reports or quality reports for Fayette Regional Health System" and you'll find some very astounding information.
j man

Redmond, WA

#23 Jul 17, 2008
ok ? is any health facility perfect?no.hey at least we have a hospitol that is trying to get better all the time. what are you trying to say?
j man

Redmond, WA

#24 Jul 17, 2008
hello? are you afraid to make any more comments?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Benz 3 hr Whoa 21
Should "Street Preachers" be banned ? 3 hr Leo 39
White People 4 hr Burn Baby Burn 3
Aj babbs sleeping with April massey 4 hr Smartazz 10
Breanna Eklund 4 hr Smartazz 4
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 5 hr Fairydust 8,348
six letter word game (Jan '15) 5 hr Fairydust 1,020

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance