Goin Postal, Connellsville, PA

Goin Postal, Connellsville, PA

Posted in the Connellsville Forum

Tragic

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Please boycott this place and any other Goin Postal location. One of their employees was fired (over the telephone) for being with their mother while their mother passed. They were told by Goin Postal "you don't need to be with your mother when she passed."

Any company who is that greedy and incompassionate when it comes to an employee's family member's passing does not deserve any business.
vicki lynne jordan

Indian Head, PA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
i am friends with this woman and i knw this to be TRUE.....she called me cryn her eyes out!!!!!
HARLEY

Elyria, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2013
THE LADY YOU FIRED BECAUSE SHE HAD THAT BAD FLU AND THEN HER MOTHER DIES SHE NEEDS TO CONTACT LABOR RELATIONS BOARD AND TRANSFER TO ANOTHER GOIN POSTAL SHE IS AMERICAN AND THE GOIN POSTAL IS IN THE USA HOW CAN YOU DO SUCH A THING THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOU WILL ASK WHY SOMDAY GIVE HER JOB BACK WE ARE ALL HAVEING HARD TIMES SHE DOES NOT NEED TO LOSE HER JOB ON TOP OF LOSEING HER MOTHER DO YOU HAVE YOUR MOTHER ?WELL THINK OF WHEN YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MOM IF YOU ALREADY HAVENT THE LORD WORKS IN WAYS YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN IM ASKING MY FRIENDS NEVER GO TO YOUR STORE IN CONNELLSVILLE YOU ARE HEARTLESS AND YOUR PLACE CAN CLOSE DOWN THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW IT FEELS NOT TO HAVE A JOB WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HOPE YOU CAN LIVE WITH THIS GUILT YOU WILL CARRY ??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former assistant business manager sues West Mif... Jun '15 Edgar Schneiders ... 8
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Apr '15 Jesus 4
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Apr '15 The devil 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Deberah Kula as State Represe... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Brian 2
Morons on 201 (Sep '14) Oct '14 Grant 3
Fun. (Sep '14) Sep '14 Fayettenam 2
News Messiah offering free college courses (May '14) May '14 Beth Lorow 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connellsville Mortgages