Is there anything to do in Connell? ...

Is there anything to do in Connell? Night life?

Posted in the Connell Forum

Asphalt Anarchist

Kelso, WA

#1 Mar 2, 2012
My job requires a lot of travel throughout WA and I'm often in Connell. I think the town is great, but having to stay overnight really stinks - I'm usually bored to death! What's a woman traveling alone supposed to do there? What the heck do you people do for fun in the evenings? Is there any decent (not skanky) place for a decent (not skanky) woman to go for a steak & beer, pool, darts- is there live music anywhere in the area during the week???
Colts_mom

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2012
Asphalt Anarchist wrote:
My job requires a lot of travel throughout WA and I'm often in Connell. I think the town is great, but having to stay overnight really stinks - I'm usually bored to death! What's a woman traveling alone supposed to do there? What the heck do you people do for fun in the evenings? Is there any decent (not skanky) place for a decent (not skanky) woman to go for a steak & beer, pool, darts- is there live music anywhere in the area during the week???
With the new prison there, the city has had little economic growth as a result. Most that go to Connell are visiting inmates. When I go there I take my Laptop and find my time doing Pintrest and other activites for my grandchildren. I can't imagine anyone wanting to live in Connell.
Zoltan

San Diego, CA

#3 Mar 7, 2012
I hear Micheal Jays Family Restaurant has a great bar at night!:) should be lots of fun or you can try Hazys. Just don't get into trouble the cops there kinda have their head up their asses.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 7, 2012
Zoltan wrote:
I hear Micheal Jays Family Restaurant has a great bar at night!:) should be lots of fun or you can try Hazys. Just don't get into trouble the cops there kinda have their head up their asses.
Thanks --- I'll definitely look those places up when I'm there overnight next time...they're decent (not skanky) places for a decent (not skanky) woman to go by herself...right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for someone (Jul '16) Jul '16 Old news 1
Old High School Building in Eltopia (May '09) May '16 Kara Mills 11
Review: Taco La Herradura (Apr '15) Apr '15 Anonymous 1
warren alexander (Mar '15) Mar '15 justwannaknow 1
cops (Aug '14) Aug '14 concernturn 1
connell police (Aug '14) Aug '14 concernturn 1
Does anyone know what happened to Cunningham Ch... (Oct '10) Dec '13 Christine 2

Connell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connell Mortgages