Two bodies found aboard stolen boat o...

Two bodies found aboard stolen boat on Lake Erie | The Columbus...

There are 32 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 5, 2010, titled Two bodies found aboard stolen boat on Lake Erie | The Columbus.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Authorities say a small boat reported stolen from an Ohio yacht club was found on Lake Erie with two men dead on board.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ricks Island boy

Columbus, OH

#21 Apr 5, 2010
Gilligan and the Skipper. Broke back Sailboat.
Two bun night.
Brobama 08

Grove City, OH

#22 Apr 5, 2010
More drunks offing themselves.We've had them driving into rivers and ramping pickup trucks across ST RT 104 at 120mph.

I think it's great when criminals die during the commision of their crime.
Journey

London, OH

#23 Apr 5, 2010
Thinning the herd!
YoBro

Powell, OH

#24 Apr 5, 2010
SKIPPER! LITTLE BUDDY! WHAT THE HELL???
TonyTone

Columbus, OH

#25 Apr 5, 2010
Up the creek without a paddle.., sail, or motor?At least they got buzzed up w/ a buzz!! What fond memories for the remaining clan.
TonyTone

Columbus, OH

#26 Apr 5, 2010
Do tell wrote:
One thing I hate is a theif.....so if they stole it then god for them....glad their gone
Or lousy spelling!!
Aunt

Dahlonega, GA

#27 Apr 5, 2010
I am the aunt of Steven Bowling. He was a Marine that fought in Iraq a brave soldier and his family is mourning his tragic death. Remember we all make mistakes but God looks on the heart and soul of each of us.
NobodysFool

Columbus, OH

#28 Apr 6, 2010
Tony, YoBro and Journey, too bad they don't make a button to judge for horses@sses. I would have picked that one for you three and a couple of others.
Mitch

Cleveland, OH

#29 Apr 6, 2010
Ship of Fools
money

Bloomingburg, OH

#31 Apr 6, 2010
Aunt wrote:
I am the aunt of Steven Bowling. He was a Marine that fought in Iraq a brave soldier and his family is mourning his tragic death. Remember we all make mistakes but God looks on the heart and soul of each of us.
Then how the heck did they die? The story says they stole a boat. Did they OD on drugs? Fall out and drown? The story doesn't explain anything. As for mistakes, there are mistakes and then there are MISTAKES.
Mitch

Cleveland, OH

#32 Apr 7, 2010
The news report stated that both men each had one hand hanging over the side of the boat (one on each side)as if they were attempting to paddle with their hands. Most likely died of hypothermia.
Brobama 08

Grove City, OH

#33 Apr 7, 2010
I'm guessing the big waves went over the side of the boat and soaked them with ice cold water.If that went on for hours I could see someone freezing to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-lawyer seeks prison release (May '07) Sun LJS 52
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Jan 20 You are all losers 126
Crystal Lara Jan '16 CHIP and DALE 2
4 ton don eats 38 lbs of turkey and every bowl ... Jan '16 Bill Lewis 8
Nicholas J vocca steals a tractor Dec '15 nick j vocca 81
Ashtabula LE Dec '15 chamber ready Eddie 1
Wife catches husband with other man Dec '15 The son of the ro... 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Conneaut Mortgages