Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30207 Jun 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well sorry to inform you, but when my truck is loaded, it weights over 70,000 lbs. Still feel protected?
Not as much as if you were prohibited from driving at all. Now I feel like a victim of government.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30208 Jun 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your government won't let me.
So now the government of the United States of America is exclusively ours? Traitor to your own country much?
Canton

Canton, OH

#30209 Jun 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we're trying to explain to Canton.
Perhaps if you guys weren't so very racist and only based everything you claim you hate about America on you racist views, everyone...and I'm talking every single person in the country right now wouldn't consider you and yours a bunch of racists. What we are trying to explain to you is nobody is fooled by your bullsh1t. Calling our president a "Big Eared Mulatto" or "Obammy" is obviously racist. What you meant to say is hopefully if we keep flapping our gums, Canton won't call us out for being a bunch of goose stepping Nazis. You thought wrong little Hitler. The best way for the thinking people to stop calling you a racist is to stop being a racist. Spin won't change a thing and oh how you and lil' tip and Reality have been doing a whole lot of spinning lately. Hell, Reality tried to claim he was working on a "comedy act". You guys look weak because you are weak. Not because of something we said.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30210 Jun 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if you guys weren't so very racist and only based everything you claim you hate about America on you racist views, everyone...and I'm talking every single person in the country right now wouldn't consider you and yours a bunch of racists. What we are trying to explain to you is nobody is fooled by your bullsh1t. Calling our president a "Big Eared Mulatto" or "Obammy" is obviously racist. What you meant to say is hopefully if we keep flapping our gums, Canton won't call us out for being a bunch of goose stepping Nazis. You thought wrong little Hitler. The best way for the thinking people to stop calling you a racist is to stop being a racist. Spin won't change a thing and oh how you and lil' tip and Reality have been doing a whole lot of spinning lately. Hell, Reality tried to claim he was working on a "comedy act". You guys look weak because you are weak. Not because of something we said.
If spin won't change a thing, why is it you are always spinning?

Mulatto is the word that describes a person that is half white and half black. How is that racist?

Well, I guess when you have nothing else, race will do. How else can you defend the defenseless?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30211 Jun 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>Not as much as if you were prohibited from driving at all. Now I feel like a victim of government.
Why is that, because I'm not like your whiny liberal friends?

"Oh, I'm sick, so somebody work for me. Somebody send me food, pay my utility bills, get me a cell phone with 250 minutes a month, pay for my medical care, pay for my suburban housing."

Sorry, but you can't keep a good man down. They may hold me back, but I'm still pushing forward. Nobody ever won a war by giving up, or as Mike Ditka once said "You never really lost until you quit trying."

See, there is something we conservatives have that is vacant with most liberals, and that is pride. Pride in knowing you made responsible decisions in life. Pride in knowing the food you eat off your kitchen table, your neighbor didn't have to pay for. Pride in not needing government for anything. Pride in knowing you are not a thief that takes advantage of society when you are perfectly capable of taking care of yourself.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30212 Jun 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a medical restriction.
... but it is what it is.
Didn't really mean to pry. If you had previously responded that your business is your business I personally would have accepted that. Your last comment is quite telling.
It says that you Of course you do understand the limitations.
I know of an over the road driver that somehow kept getting a doctors OK after numerous medical suspensions. Open heart surgery, high blood pressure, serious obesity, & shortness of breath that I know of. There could have been other issues too.
He finally took his self off of the road. Without incident thank goodness.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30213 Jun 14, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, Pops, all those "blacks" were voting for his white half, so they aren't racist.
You, on the other hand, have voted 100% of the time for a "white" man in the Presidential elections.
By your own test, it doesn't look good for you.
.)
Funny & cute. Are you also saying, by extension, that anyone that has voted in a pre 2008 presidential election may be a racist too for voting for only white guys? lol
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30214 Jun 14, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't really mean to pry. If you had previously responded that your business is your business I personally would have accepted that. Your last comment is quite telling.
It says that you Of course you do understand the limitations.
I know of an over the road driver that somehow kept getting a doctors OK after numerous medical suspensions. Open heart surgery, high blood pressure, serious obesity, & shortness of breath that I know of. There could have been other issues too.
He finally took his self off of the road. Without incident thank goodness.
I am on what's called a Medical Waiver which as you stated, has many restrictions. If you can pass the physical with no problem, no questions asked. It's when you can't pass all the parts of the physical when you have to apply for a Medical Waiver. Back when they started doing the physicals, they took urine samples and there is no way to fool that test.

I'm not complaining. At least I'm doing something I want to do as long as I have to work for a living. But along with limited options is limited income as well. Most jobs require a Haz-Mat endorsement. If not for that, the world would be mine in my career.

There are so many jobs out there that employers can't fill the positions. That's why I get so sick of hearing that some people can't find a job. There are thousands of them in my field of work, it's just that Americans are too lazy to do something new. They would rather sit on government programs. I understand it's scary, it's a lot of responsibility, driving is in the top ten of the most fatal jobs in the country. I remember how scary it was when I started and even a few years afterwards. There were times I looked in my mirror and looked at that big trailer and thought to myself "WTF am I doing in this thing, am I crazy or something? LOL!

But if I can do it, anybody can do it. The part that pizzes me off more than anything is that there are people more physically qualified to earn more money than I do, and they won't do it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30215 Jun 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If spin won't change a thing, why is it you are always spinning?
Mulatto is the word that describes a person that is half white and half black. How is that racist?
Well, I guess when you have nothing else, race will do. How else can you defend the defenseless?
So you always referred to Bush as that white guy? We've played this game before. I don't have to spin anything because I am smart enough not to post things that I have to dig myself out of. Take you and yours and your racist comments that you guys wish everyone would just ignore and move on. I called you guys a bunch of racists over a year ago. This has been proven to absolutely accurate. I guess when YOU have nothing else, a couple dozen emailed tea bagger bogus propaganda scandals ought to cover it. If not, then take the scum bag low ground. You know, Hillary Clinton might have brain damage kind of stuff.

Hey look Ted Cruz was born in Canada. Canada had to come up with a piece of paper that changed his status to American. Let's drag that out for four years. Oh yah. Almost forgot. The left isn't a bunch of scum bags wasting America's time with bogus and desperate scandals. I mean, could you imagine how lame someone would have to be to drag a bogus birth certificate scandal on for years?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30216 Jun 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on what's called a Medical Waiver which as you stated, has many restrictions. If you can pass the physical with no problem, no questions asked. It's when you can't pass all the parts of the physical when you have to apply for a Medical Waiver. Back when they started doing the physicals, they took urine samples and there is no way to fool that test.
I'm not complaining. At least I'm doing something I want to do as long as I have to work for a living. But along with limited options is limited income as well. Most jobs require a Haz-Mat endorsement. If not for that, the world would be mine in my career.
There are so many jobs out there that employers can't fill the positions. That's why I get so sick of hearing that some people can't find a job. There are thousands of them in my field of work, it's just that Americans are too lazy to do something new. They would rather sit on government programs. I understand it's scary, it's a lot of responsibility, driving is in the top ten of the most fatal jobs in the country. I remember how scary it was when I started and even a few years afterwards. There were times I looked in my mirror and looked at that big trailer and thought to myself "WTF am I doing in this thing, am I crazy or something? LOL!
But if I can do it, anybody can do it. The part that pizzes me off more than anything is that there are people more physically qualified to earn more money than I do, and they won't do it.
What a pathetic, victimized, lying fool who claims his life was ruined by that 'Half Black, White Man". Those rules were in effect long before he ever got elected. A hi-cube box van is a trailer? Since when? Nice try.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30217 Jun 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that, because I'm not like your whiny liberal friends?
"Oh, I'm sick, so somebody work for me. Somebody send me food, pay my utility bills, get me a cell phone with 250 minutes a month, pay for my medical care, pay for my suburban housing."
Sorry, but you can't keep a good man down. They may hold me back, but I'm still pushing forward. Nobody ever won a war by giving up, or as Mike Ditka once said "You never really lost until you quit trying."
See, there is something we conservatives have that is vacant with most liberals, and that is pride. Pride in knowing you made responsible decisions in life. Pride in knowing the food you eat off your kitchen table, your neighbor didn't have to pay for. Pride in not needing government for anything. Pride in knowing you are not a thief that takes advantage of society when you are perfectly capable of taking care of yourself.
If you are so full of pride, why do you cry all the time?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30218 Jun 14, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>What a pathetic, victimized, lying fool who claims his life was ruined by that 'Half Black, White Man". Those rules were in effect long before he ever got elected. A hi-cube box van is a trailer? Since when? Nice try.
Where did I state medical restrictions were because of DumBama?

Learn how to read troll.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30219 Jun 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you always referred to Bush as that white guy? We've played this game before. I don't have to spin anything because I am smart enough not to post things that I have to dig myself out of. Take you and yours and your racist comments that you guys wish everyone would just ignore and move on. I called you guys a bunch of racists over a year ago. This has been proven to absolutely accurate. I guess when YOU have nothing else, a couple dozen emailed tea bagger bogus propaganda scandals ought to cover it. If not, then take the scum bag low ground. You know, Hillary Clinton might have brain damage kind of stuff.
Hey look Ted Cruz was born in Canada. Canada had to come up with a piece of paper that changed his status to American. Let's drag that out for four years. Oh yah. Almost forgot. The left isn't a bunch of scum bags wasting America's time with bogus and desperate scandals. I mean, could you imagine how lame someone would have to be to drag a bogus birth certificate scandal on for years?
Has Ted Curz tried to hide anything? Was he ever challenged to the point he could not respond?

Apples and Oranges with you as always Canton. And just for your information, nobody authorized you to decide what is racist and what is not. You're welcome to make those decisions in your own head, but it doesn't apply to everybody.

Hillarious recently said that these five terrorists released by big-ears are not a threat to the US. WHAT? Does she think they will now get a job at Wal-Mart and forget their hatred of us? If that's not brain damage, then without a doubt, she's stupid as all hell.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30220 Jun 14, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>What a pathetic, victimized, lying fool who claims his life was ruined by that 'Half Black, White Man". Those rules were in effect long before he ever got elected. A hi-cube box van is a trailer? Since when? Nice try.
I know alot of people that lost out on good paying jobs who were qualified and had the education but lost the jobs because they were not black and they can thank Liberalism and Affirmative Action which is nothing more than promoting Racism.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30222 Jun 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know alot of people that lost out on good paying jobs who were qualified and had the education but lost the jobs because they were not black and they can thank Liberalism and Affirmative Action which is nothing more than promoting Racism.
Actually it's more like reverse racism, but liberals will never see it that way.

I've known supervisors at companies that were afraid of firing worthless black people because they were afraid of getting the company in trouble over a discrimination suit.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30223 Jun 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's more like reverse racism, but liberals will never see it that way.
I've known supervisors at companies that were afraid of firing worthless black people because they were afraid of getting the company in trouble over a discrimination suit.
Right, its Reverse Discrimination by the Liberals who were advocating nothing more than Racism since the whites were the ones being affected & discriminated against by the Liberals because of having the qualifications that blacks did not have and race trumped everything including qualifications and why Liberalism today has failed socially and economically.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Toledo, OH

#30224 Jun 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not because of the law or liberalism. That's because they are cowards.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30225 Jun 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I state medical restrictions were because of DumBama?
Learn how to read troll.
Everything under the sun and across the whole world is his fault according to you racist, pea brained idiots. It seems that since Republicans don't know how to govern, how to write laws that benefit the public or the veterans or do anything that isn't spoon fed to them by ALEC, it's not their fault. It's a comedy of errors watching them scream "He should of done this". Then when he try's too, they scream "He shouldn't have done that", and then they try block the thing they screamed about what he should have done. Heck, Cantor's loss in the primary is now his fault, according to Boner the drunk. Even Kasich has deep roots in ALEC.

www.alec.org/about-alec/history

www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/ALEC_Politician...
super mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#30226 Jun 15, 2014
More power-grabbing and secrecy from the Obama administration:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/12/th...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30227 Jun 15, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Everything under the sun and across the whole world is his fault according to you racist, pea brained idiots. It seems that since Republicans don't know how to govern, how to write laws that benefit the public or the veterans or do anything that isn't spoon fed to them by ALEC, it's not their fault.
I see troll, so because you can't admit you made a mistake (not that many liberals can) you blurt out your racist garbage again.

Elected representatives writing laws I have no problem with. It's the bureaucracies writing laws that are the problem.

If I don't like the laws my elected representative supports, I can write and complain to that representative, I can vote him or her out, I can complain to the Republican party about that representative, but I can't do the same with bureaucrats. These are virtually nameless faceless people that have control over the people and our country.

Worse than that are the politicians in charge at the time who use bureaucracies to forward their agenda against the will of the people so they can sit back and say it wasn't their decision. See EPA's decision to close down coal burning power plants which will increase the cost of our electricity greatly. Those in the know understand that this is a DumBama objective, and he only used the EPA to sneak in his plot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mc donalds Wed Representin 8
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Tue DISGUSTEDwithMACIE 109
How is it possible to feel safe in Ashtabula? (Jan '14) Dec 15 EITS 12
looking for missing dad Dec 11 Representin 8
A walk in the woods (Jan '13) Dec 11 Arlene carducci 2
ashtabula dog stabbed and recovering as justin ... (Mar '14) Dec 10 justinhommes 3
Speedway LLC "off the clock" lawsuit Dec 6 Freddie 1
Conneaut Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Conneaut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Conneaut News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Conneaut

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:02 am PST