Drunken Mini-Bike Driver Busted with ...

Drunken Mini-Bike Driver Busted with Toddler

There are 51 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from May 4, 2010, titled Drunken Mini-Bike Driver Busted with Toddler. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A northeast Ohio man is being arraigned Tuesday after he was arrested for driving a mini-bike while being intoxicated with a toddler seated in front of him, Fox 8 News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Napalm Sally

Canton, OH

#41 May 4, 2010
Guest wrote:
I see that racisum is alive and well in the Cleveland area. I think we all need to find a copy of Dr Martin Luther King's speech, "I Have A Dream." Read it. Its very inspirtional.
Yup, racism is alive and well and you see who started it, a black woman. You are correct though, MLK did say he had a dream, it was that he was white. Just wishful thinking, or in his case, dreaming.
pr s

Conneaut, OH

#42 May 4, 2010
if you want a story, come out and talk the the other residents of cleveland court.

the decent people. not the theifs and drunks. the people you had on your news tonite. are the worse ones on this street. and you beleieve them?
they call the cops on everyone. but they steal, have drunken parties in the street. their kids from age 5 and up swear use words you should never hear from 5 and 6 yrs old.
they also bullie the 6 yr old boy cause he will not let them ride his bikes and all this goes on. there is a house full of sewer runoff sitting there, another empty house that has been vandalized and no one is doign a thing about it.

you want a story come talk to the people who live farther down on cleveland court. get the real story.
white people

Erie, PA

#43 May 4, 2010
Getto Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
your right, the mistake was you and your white trash, hillchuck family.
NO MY SISTA GOD MADE THE MISTAKE OF MAKING CHIMPS THAT TRIED TO BECOME HUMAN & THIS LED US TO THE BLACK RACE.GO BACK TO AFRICA & GO SWING ON THE VINES!!! A GOOD BLACK IS A DEAD BLACK!!! EVEN LINCOLN MADE THE MISTAKE OF FREE YOU,IT WAS THE DAM ENGLISHMEN THAT BROUGHT YOU HERE TO BRGIN WITH & NOW WE,RE STUCK WITH YOU!!! GO BACK HOME!!!
rdh

Shreveport, LA

#44 May 4, 2010
Is that Getto Diva or HOOD RAT?

Since: Mar 10

Cleveland, OH

#45 May 5, 2010
Guest wrote:
I see that racisum is alive and well in the Cleveland area. I think we all need to find a copy of Dr Martin Luther King's speech, "I Have A Dream." Read it. Its very inspirtional.
Yup, the same inspirational speech that spoke of unity and freedom and yet black on black crime is at an all time high! MLK's Dream was only that..a dream.
Brenda

Philadelphia, PA

#46 May 5, 2010
MySmileyFace wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your heat is down here. Going to be in the 90's all week. I like my picture too. I love watching thunderstorms. We just have had many lately.
I need to come down there where you are. I have been to Houston only once. That is when we had our National Missionary Baptist Convention. It was really hot, but I enjoyed. When do you plan on coming back to Cleveland to visit? Who knows, we just might run into each other. Have a great day. Glad to hear from you.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#47 May 5, 2010
Getto Diva wrote:
tipical white trash hillbilly. you whiteys are pathetic
And this coming from "getto diva" in the hick town of Millersburg?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
googie

Mineral City, OH

#48 May 8, 2010
lol
Come On

Cleveland, OH

#49 May 12, 2010
wow wrote:
why is everyone compaining about the mother... Last time i checked, it was the childs uncle who do this???
Did the uncle kidnap the child from the mother? NO, the stupid mother let the uncle watch the kid. She must have known he was an idiot but didn't care. Get a clue.
Come On

Cleveland, OH

#50 May 12, 2010
white people wrote:
<quoted text>
NO MY SISTA GOD MADE THE MISTAKE OF MAKING CHIMPS THAT TRIED TO BECOME HUMAN & THIS LED US TO THE BLACK RACE.GO BACK TO AFRICA & GO SWING ON THE VINES!!! A GOOD BLACK IS A DEAD BLACK!!! EVEN LINCOLN MADE THE MISTAKE OF FREE YOU,IT WAS THE DAM ENGLISHMEN THAT BROUGHT YOU HERE TO BRGIN WITH & NOW WE,RE STUCK WITH YOU!!! GO BACK HOME!!!
Before you pick on another race please learn how to type. You're making yourself look ghetto.
MAD TO THE BONE

Erie, PA

#51 May 12, 2010
Come On wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you pick on another race please learn how to type. You're making yourself look ghetto.
SCREW YOU TOO,WE DON,T LIVE IN THE GHETTO & NEVER WILL!!!YOU,RE THE FRIGGIN HOOD RATS WHO LIVE IN BEDFORD!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a small storefront Sep 20 Bob jr 2
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Jul '16 Truth hurts 130
News Ohio State Fills Three Grape Industry Positions May '16 June 1
News News Spe's TopCon draws about 155 attendees to ... May '16 June 1
News Jennie Geisler: Muffin-tin recipes take you fro... Apr '16 Elise Gingerich 1
Fix The Roads (Mar '16) Mar '16 Native Landlord 1
Andrew camron (Mar '16) Mar '16 zeke the pinhead 2

Conneaut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Conneaut Mortgages