Drunken Mini-Bike Driver Busted with ...

Drunken Mini-Bike Driver Busted with Toddler

There are 51 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from May 4, 2010, titled Drunken Mini-Bike Driver Busted with Toddler. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A northeast Ohio man is being arraigned Tuesday after he was arrested for driving a mini-bike while being intoxicated with a toddler seated in front of him, Fox 8 News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yee Haw

AOL

#1 May 4, 2010
Is it Scott Mull or Scott Mullet? Cmon Jr, let's go git lickered up and ride this here bike. I sure hope the sheriff ain't lookin.
OMG

Cleveland, OH

#2 May 4, 2010
Where was the mother of the toddler? She was probably sitting on the front porch smoking pot herself and thinking this was all great. People deserve to be smacked upside their head for their stupid decisions. Hopefully they give the child to foster care.
Raid

Broadview Heights, OH

#3 May 4, 2010
Yee Haw wrote:
Is it Scott Mull or Scott Mullet? Cmon Jr, let's go git lickered up and ride this here bike. I sure hope the sheriff ain't lookin.
Another example of the inbreds at play in Ashtabula County. That three year old will be drinking and smoking pot with her mother and "Uncle Mullet" by the age of 14.
wow

Pemberville, OH

#4 May 4, 2010
why is everyone compaining about the mother... Last time i checked, it was the childs uncle who do this???
Flat Tire

Valley City, OH

#5 May 4, 2010
Watch out !! The fun police are out in full force.

United States

#6 May 4, 2010
wow wrote:
why is everyone compaining about the mother... Last time i checked, it was the childs uncle who do this???
Anything to add fuel to the fire.

“A work in progress”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#7 May 4, 2010
I know I am going to get chewed apart for this, but maybe the guy needed a designated driver! I'm kidding , I'm kidding....

Blame the parents who let the drunk uncle put him on the bike, they are the real idiots! The other guy was drunk! What is their excuse for being stupid?...Well unless they weren't around, which would be even worse leaving your kid with a drunk...heck I don't know!
Raid

Broadview Heights, OH

#8 May 4, 2010
wow wrote:
Um, that would be because a mother is supposed to be responsible enough NOT to leave her child with a pot-smoking drunk (allegedly). This is probably an everyday occurrence at their house. Obviously, he's an idiot. I mean who goes to court with pot in their possession?? I know it's Ashtabula County, but WOW.

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 May 4, 2010
Another brilliant person. And that goes for her parents too. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
BEBOP

Erie, PA

#10 May 4, 2010
YEE HAW another crazy hilljack,Whats the matter Jr ma took your car away from ya?
keefermann

Aurora, OH

#11 May 4, 2010
All I can say is...

If you're gonna do something stupid, please don't involve the children.

Durp-dee-durp!!!
Getto Diva

Akron, OH

#12 May 4, 2010
tipical white trash hillbilly. you whiteys are pathetic
Hilly Billy

Valley City, OH

#13 May 4, 2010
Getto Diva wrote:
At least we can afford to buy our own mini bike and not steal like y'all Sambos.
Hilly Billy

Valley City, OH

#14 May 4, 2010
Getto Diva wrote:
Tipical? Jeez, go get ur GED.(good enough diploma)And stop chuckin those spears.
hotdamn

United States

#15 May 4, 2010
uncle mullet is his own grandpa too. the niece is his daughter and mommy is aunty. mom was up yonder on da porch sippin on some PBR brew, kicked back with her dirty feet a restin on the broke wagon.

Since: Apr 10

Potato Patch USA

#16 May 4, 2010
Getto Diva wrote:
Getto Diva from Millersburg, LOL, you can't even spell it right
maybe an Amish Diva
JCU Dave

Northfield, OH

#17 May 4, 2010
The police shouldn't have stopped him... It's called thinning the herd, we need to let stupid people die instead of saving them. they'll take the rest of us down.
Getto Diva

Akron, OH

#18 May 4, 2010
Hilly Billy wrote:
<quoted text>At least we can afford to buy our own mini bike and not steal like y'all Sambos.
yeah cracker..you buy em from a garage sale then put your cracker baby on the front when your drunk and high and drive around your cracker trailer park. yur so much better than us
Getto Diva

Akron, OH

#19 May 4, 2010
Hilly Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Tipical? Jeez, go get ur GED.(good enough diploma)And stop chuckin those spears.
I'll keep chuckin my spears and you keep sippin yur moon shine, chewin yur pipe, smoking yur crack on the porch of yur trailer ghosty
Hilly Billy

Valley City, OH

#20 May 4, 2010
Getto Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ****..you buy em from a garage sale then put your **** baby on the front when your drunk and high and drive around your **** trailer park. yur so much better than us
At least we bought our own trailer instead of looking to the government for hand outs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Jul 18 Truth hurts 130
News Ohio State Fills Three Grape Industry Positions May '16 June 1
News Ohio couple pleads guilty to keeping adopted ki... May '16 June 1
News News Spe's TopCon draws about 155 attendees to ... May '16 June 1
News Trump's potential VP list includes a lot of foes May '16 June 1
News Officers alerted for woman who may have brought... May '16 June 1
Nicholas J vocca to run for vice president unde... May '16 CHIP and DALE 1

Conneaut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance