How is it possible to feel safe in As...

How is it possible to feel safe in Ashtabula?

Posted in the Conneaut Forum

Leaving Good Ol Bula

Jefferson, OH

#1 Jan 30, 2014
With the recent masked gunmen breaking into homes and robbing pizzerias and then the recent murders which may have been committed by two additional masked gunmen, how is it possible to feel safe in Ashtabula? What is going to be done about it? Why haven't any of these people been caught? I would feel much safer in a bigger city where the police are used to dealing with this stuff, and the people aren't allowed to get away. I really don't understand it. I'm not blaming the police, but it's pretty scary when we potentially have at least 4 crazies running around this small city invading homes, shooting people, etc. This city doesn't offer enough positives for me to stay. I would like to know what people who have lived here their whole lives see to make them want to stay. When I was caring for a stray cat, I was even told by multiple people don't give it to anyone here. People here kill animals. What is wrong with this place? It's not the peaceful little town with a great location that I imagined it to be when I moved here. Now I'm looking forward to the day I leave this very backwoods, creepy place.
trashtabula resident

Ashtabula, OH

#2 Jan 30, 2014
Lucky You!!!
2nd amendment

Buffalo, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2014
Luckily we are in The USA and have a second amendment. Get a concealed carry permit and live worry free.
ash187

Georgetown, TX

#4 Nov 12, 2014
You will never be safe! We are who we are we. YOUR TOWN IS WEAK we are from every where
Representin

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2014
Bring ya ass to my house n i'll show u what bein weak is..im not worried bout these ppl that think they hard up in bula..ashtabula could b worse ..
Ebg

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2014
Ppl kill animals here!?? Now thats just a idiotic comment for anyone to say
ash187

Georgetown, TX

#7 Nov 17, 2014
You people are nothing but pot heads in Ashtabula your town is ugly and deserves what happens!
Ebg

United States

#8 Nov 17, 2014
Lol Ooo big words comin from sum punk ass lil kid.. quit snotting on these walls boy
texas187

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 26, 2014
Yall a bunch of hobos
texas187

Houston, TX

#10 Nov 26, 2014
Representin wrote:
Bring ya ass to my house n i'll show u what bein weak is..im not worried bout these ppl that think they hard up in bula..ashtabula could b worse ..
You talk alot of smack don't you! If I was you I would shut up
Representin

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2014
texas187 wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk alot of smack don't you! If I was you I would shut up
And what u guna do huh..not a thing! U aint nothing but a snot nose kid thinking u a badass with 187 up in ya name..and im not the least bit worried bout u either.. come shut me up boy, this i wanna see!
EITS

Madison, OH

#12 Dec 15, 2014
Stop your whining. Ashtabula is just as safe as the rest of the world. Do you really think if you move to another town or state they wont have the same issues? Dream on sweetie the only way to be safe is to protect yourself. Be smart and aware of your surroundings. Its not rocket science people
Tom Wortman 3465

Alachua, FL

#13 Dec 25, 2014
smoke crack and do drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Daysha 8 hr A secret 2
News Coach Fired for Alleged Sex with Student; Paren... (Aug '09) 9 hr A secret 105
Navy men Fri True 3
Homewreckers Jan 26 Queen of Hearts 4
Tom Wortman votes for Marie Lane (Nov '15) Jan '18 Toms mother 11
Dumpster diver Tom Wortman is the harbor bank r... Jan '18 Toms mother 26
joey salas Jan '18 melissa 1

Conneaut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Conneaut Mortgages