ashtabula's drug problem
A secret

Hobbs, NM

#41 Mar 15, 2009
and i doooooooooo too. and kel too.
Wondering

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#42 Mar 15, 2009
What was her last name before she married?
lmao

Canton, OH

#43 Mar 17, 2009
who erica? it was Lind
Its a wonderful life

Hobbs, NM

#44 Mar 18, 2009
Oh my...
pepto

Canton, OH

#45 Mar 18, 2009
Oh mylanta
Mylanta

Hobbs, NM

#46 Mar 18, 2009
Hey peppie...
pepto

Canton, OH

#47 Mar 18, 2009
Mylanta wrote:
Hey peppie...
whats up lil buddy
Mylanta

Hobbs, NM

#48 Mar 18, 2009
Nothing just chilling waiting for the next case of You know heartburn,indigestion,upset stomach,dirreaha...
pepto

Canton, OH

#49 Mar 18, 2009
oh sry 2 hear dat, u must be waiting for tom and erica huh??? ohhh to bad, too bad, they gonna plug up da potty
toms plunger

Canton, OH

#50 Mar 18, 2009
OHHHH i'm not going in that thing again, ooooeeeee that is the raunchiest thin i've ever been in, i'd like 2 see another plunger go in there after they do the powder,,P U stanken a** shit
Rotor rooter

Hobbs, NM

#51 Mar 19, 2009
Well hell diddly o...My number is in the book..Just give me a ringa dinga ling...I'll flush all your worries away...In your case their scat.
frank

Madison, OH

#52 Feb 24, 2014
AlmightyTruth wrote:
The answer is that the drug dealers are in the loop. Related in. Educations have been financed by dope and careers set up to cover "the family". I think a police dept should have no locals. The government should pull names out of a hat and assign the cops to towns. That way the favors stop and the family coverage gets short changed. Nobody would go way, way back,ect. Just trained people who perform a duty. No more family full of relatives running the show. That is the problem with this town. All related or married in.
finally someone who tells the truth, if it ain't broke don't try to fix it
frank

Madison, OH

#53 Feb 24, 2014
finally the truth is revealed, we all knew this! all cities should adopt ashtabula's policies. italians make the world go round. the dea and feds are here and fixing the problem. within the next 5 years all the drugs should be gone or scarce, thus cleaning up all the junkies and ashtabula will be back to normal
a secret

United States

#54 Nov 14, 2014
Okk since its been 5yrs since this topic began..lets see how things have changed in bula...more meth..more herion including deaths.. Just legalize the weed n watch everything turn around for the better..i guarantee it'll work..just think..Our town would have more $..ppl wouldnt b so damn dumb robbin fucks cuz theyll b to happy n hungry lolol.. n yes topix..Ebg and A secret is backk.!! Miss us much ;).
texas187

Houston, TX

#55 Nov 26, 2014
Ashtabula is a crack down full of lazy peoole
texas187

Houston, TX

#56 Nov 26, 2014
texas187 wrote:
Ashtabula is a crack down full of lazy peoole
People
Tom wortman

Orlando, FL

#57 Dec 26, 2014
I love Crack cocaine -heroine-men with big balls something to chew on thats my gay side vote for me Tom Wortman queer of the month gayer than a 3 dollar bill
Albert J Smith jr

Georgetown, TX

#58 Apr 2, 2015
Ashtabula is Trash and myself personally I know a few cops that deal drugs. The county Judge is a homosexual too.
lol

Flushing, NY

#59 Apr 22, 2015
Nksk
haha

Flushing, NY

#60 Apr 26, 2015
Kdkd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcus Galvan Jul 21 claudia 1
Oscar castellanos Jul 2 Toots 1
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Jun '15 concerned 117
News Historic steam locomotive to take trips in Indi... Jun '15 interested 2
Roxs sport lounge Jun '15 lauren 2
The Diamond Project In Erie May '15 Reg 1
fat grandpa allows Kidd construction to run hi... Apr '15 concerned for se... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Conneaut Mortgages