ashtabula's drug problem

Posted in the Conneaut Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just me

Fenton, MO

#1 Dec 30, 2008
i am just curious as i have only lived in the ashtabula area for 18 years why is it that everyone is woundering why our banks and stores are getting robbed along with residental houses and people are being killed when our society is still willing to deny how bad our drug problems really are why cant we pull our heads out of our butts and start taking the drugs off our streets and away from our children and our families?
AlmightyTruth

Crossett, AR

#2 Jan 16, 2009
The answer is that the drug dealers are in the loop. Related in. Educations have been financed by dope and careers set up to cover "the family". I think a police dept should have no locals. The government should pull names out of a hat and assign the cops to towns. That way the favors stop and the family coverage gets short changed. Nobody would go way, way back,ect. Just trained people who perform a duty. No more family full of relatives running the show. That is the problem with this town. All related or married in.

Chandler, AZ

#3 Jan 18, 2009
I think the bounty hunter, no fear teacher from the vo-ed that posted that she dogs drug dealers, and is not afraid of them, carries a gun, and by the way has a permit to do so, even though she has a permit, only in nutso Ashtabula, should get out there and go to their homes and let them and everyone out there know she is on the case! And Just me, 18 years is quite a long time, if you don't get it by then, you are never going to get it
Modarator

Crossett, AR

#4 Jan 18, 2009
What a joke and a waste of time. They probably have relatives on the inside on the "case" too. Ashtabula is the same old , same old, and it will always be the same old. If there really is such a person.... that will be the one hurt in the long run. You can not screw with the program they have running. They will mess with you nine ways to Sunday.

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#5 Jan 21, 2009
There nothing to do in Ashtabula County other than drugs or shovel snow. I knew there was a drug problem when I saw that big rocking chair near a buffalo restaurant. Whatever happened to Austinburgers?
TommyG

Crossett, AR

#6 Jan 21, 2009
They gay and nobody wants they shiat.

Austinburg, OH

#7 Jan 21, 2009
"They gay"...Oh yes..you went to school.
Jim

Geneva, OH

#8 Jan 26, 2009
Just who went on to popularity in the field of choise and who knows who in Ashtabula, Ashtabula County...The have the world's greatest Gospel Singer living in N. kingsville, Tv Radio Recording Artist of years ago.
Whose made it popular in arts, music, hollywood, other areas from the county....

Thompson's Station, Tn

#9 Jan 27, 2009
The only notables other than Joshua Giddings and Benjamin Wade, I only know of Father Guido Sarducci of Saturday Night Live. Don Novello or something like that.

Thompson's Station, Tn

#10 Jan 27, 2009
I remember being under five years old and traveling 4 hours to freeze out in the woods in Ashtabula County pheasant hunting with my father and his friends.

Thompson's Station, Tn

#11 Jan 28, 2009
I just learned Route #307 has a slight dusting of snow. 14"
I need to go to the Lantern in Jefferson and stock up for a beer emergency.
Honesty

Stafford, TX

#12 Jan 28, 2009
Jim wrote:
Just who went on to popularity in the field of choise and who knows who in Ashtabula, Ashtabula County...The have the world's greatest Gospel Singer living in N. kingsville, Tv Radio Recording Artist of years ago.
Whose made it popular in arts, music, hollywood, other areas from the county....
Elvis is dead and down South. You better get your hearing checked. Anything from Bula would sound like frogs croaking.
gorirra

Mountain View, CA

#13 Jan 28, 2009
bring back e.b.g. we miss her
Ebg

Stafford, TX

#14 Jan 28, 2009
Hey what's up...You called. I'm ba----ck.
Ebg

Stafford, TX

#15 Jan 28, 2009
I'm always around...Where've you been.

Thompson's Station, Tn

#16 Jan 30, 2009
Drugs in Ashtabula County?! Who painted the carousel on the water tower?
Ashtabulan

Jamestown, NY

#17 Jan 30, 2009
Did you read about the heroin bust in today's Star Beacon (with the photh of the Sherrif's deputy at Bonniewood?
gorirra

Mountain View, CA

#18 Jan 30, 2009
been here there and a few places i aint proud of.miss hangin out with yall
A secret

Stafford, TX

#19 Feb 2, 2009
Ashtabulan wrote:
Did you read about the heroin bust in today's Star Beacon (with the photh of the Sherrif's deputy at Bonniewood?
Now what am i going to smoke? nah even i can't go there,never touched the shit,but marijuana is totally different. Love it. Always
hayz

Canton, OH

#20 Feb 4, 2009
OHHH!!! I LOVE me some mary jane, yep sure do, and the photo of the sherrif's deputies weren't at bonniewood, they were at the only project lookin place on west 29th street between carso and crane off of lake ave...but i still loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeddddd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old time Conneaut Radio Feb 27 Rachele H 1 1
fat grandpa allows Kidd construction to run hi... Feb 16 Tony-David 7
fat man dives in dumpster behind Dairy Mart in ... Feb 10 insight 2
Kidd CONSTRUCTION "watch out there preying on y... Feb 9 Suzie babes 5415 8
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Jan '15 Just Stop 115
Jeff construction on file prices Jan '15 jeff Gerren 1
Luigis pizza is the best! (Jan '12) Jan '15 janes jeppe 23
Conneaut Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Conneaut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:27 am PST

NBC Sports 3:27AM
Troy Polamalu unsure if he wants to play in 2015
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Did the Browns Make the Right Choice Signing Josh McCown over Brian Hoyer?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Could Devin McCourty Be a Steelers Free Agency Target?
ESPN 6:00 AM
Steelers' Adams sues men acquitted of assault
Yahoo! Sports 7:56 AM
Things getting very awkward between Troy Polamalu and Steelers