Former teacher pleads guilty in student sex case

Oct 22, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Beacon

A former Conneaut Middle School music teacher accused of having sex with a high school student has pleaded guilty to two felony charges, according to Ashtabula County Common Pleas Court records.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19

Since: Oct 09

Alva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

What an idiot. Should have waited a year. This is just plain stupid. He's only 9 years older than the girl. Whats the fcuking problem? She was 17, old enough...I fcuking hate the American hang ups.
conneaut revolutionary

Conneaut, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

-yernogood wrote:
What an idiot. Should have waited a year. This is just plain stupid. He's only 9 years older than the girl. Whats the fcuking problem? She was 17, old enough...I fcuking hate the American hang ups.
It wasn't only a matter of their ages, though that's reason enough to send him off to cell block 'lover-boy' for a long time. But it's also the matter that he was in a position of authority and trust over her. But you are correct on one point, he was stupid.
deville

Montrose, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

They probably both enjoyed it!

Alva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

deville wrote:
They probably both enjoyed it!
I would expect they did, it was sex. The girl is 17 plenty old enough to make that decision and the guy is normal. Not a problem. Id say the people of this little town without an amusement park need to find something to do. These two lovebirds did.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

I thought it was only the female teachers going after the students. This is so old school.
onyx

Menno, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

-yernogood wrote:
<quoted text>I would expect they did, it was sex. The girl is 17 plenty old enough to make that decision and the guy is normal. Not a problem. Id say the people of this little town without an amusement park need to find something to do. These two lovebirds did.
Exactly! i was sort of in that position when i was in highschool.

Alva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

Judged:

onyx wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! i was sort of in that position when i was in highschool.
I was with two of my high school teachers, one in sophmore year and one in senior year. It wasn't even an issue. Sex has been turned into this filthy thing by yuppie America and they teach their kids sex is bad. Stupid fcukers don't remember the more you tell your kids how BAD something is the more curious they get. That's why yuppies suck as parents. Law should be, if you choose to be a yuppie (or gay) you should have your baby making factories shut down.
deville

Burke, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

-yernogood wrote:
<quoted text>I was with two of my high school teachers, one in sophmore year and one in senior year. It wasn't even an issue. Sex has been turned into this filthy thing by yuppie America and they teach their kids sex is bad. Stupid fcukers don't remember the more you tell your kids how BAD something is the more curious they get. That's why yuppies suck as parents. Law should be, if you choose to be a yuppie (or gay) you should have your baby making factories shut down.
Really tell me the story!

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

Trust me it happens all the time, and it is the least likely to do it. The ones people think will never do anything like that, are just the ones who do it and have done it.

Alva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

deville wrote:
<quoted text>Really tell me the story!
Like in penthouse fashion or what?
deville

Burke, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

-yernogood wrote:
<quoted text>Like in penthouse fashion or what?
Whatever way you wanna tell it!

Alva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

deville wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever way you wanna tell it!
Alright. Penthouse it is then. Pick up Decembers copy and you can read it there.

Alva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

fcuking pigs!
Good grief

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Only idiots think this is acceptable! Just wait till your own daughters are screwing a teacher and see if it is acceptable then! But with the mentality shown here, your children will turn out just as bad if not worse than the parent! If people feel this is acceptable, just imagine what our future generations of children will deem as acceptable! Sad!

Alva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Good grief wrote:
Only idiots think this is acceptable! Just wait till your own daughters are screwing a teacher and see if it is acceptable then! But with the mentality shown here, your children will turn out just as bad if not worse than the parent! If people feel this is acceptable, just imagine what our future generations of children will deem as acceptable! Sad!
Well we dont really have to imagine now do we? These are the children of the 80s children. There you have it. Do you really think parents can be worse than those who were children raised in the 80s?
Good grief

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Every generation the kids get worse and worse, so yes apparently parenting does get worse as well.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

It is not easy being a parent, but I still can't imagine being a teacher. It is a thankless job.
loooo loooooo

Hot Springs National Park, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

Judged:

It's the parents fault,they raised a slut..Hey i heard there are some nice looking teachers at Kent state if your daughters interested.They might even be married,thats even better for your daughter she can mess up a happy home in the process. KUDOS to u and your daughter the w hore.
billlyde

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

actually, 16 is the age of consent in ohio and has been since at least the 1970s. the charges this teacher had required him to teach at the same school she went to..in this case the high school. he was a middle schol teacher. not saying he wasnt stupid cuz he definitely was. but criminal? not at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Conneaut Discussions

Search the Conneaut Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr lazy bones 28,592
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr gertrud 227
Josh Million, a murderer? Jul 8 You are stupid 102
Tattoos in Conneaut Jul 5 Good cover 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
The Worst Nursing Home Jun 30 A friend of a friend 1
Ohio man sentenced to life in toddler's slaying Jun 30 citizen and taxpayer 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Conneaut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Conneaut People Search