SWAT member details death of murder victim

Mar 23, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Beacon

Steven Anzells of Conneaut, who has figured prominently in the ongoing murder trial of Alan Dunford, was shot and killed by police when he pointed a gun at an officer during a 2008 raid of his home, according to testimony heard Monday morning.

Comments
21 - 22 of 22 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Merissa

Conneaut, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

First off those girls are like family.. Its their dad no one should talk shit on anyones dad specially if their dead.. If they want to believe their dad didnt do that then let them.. Obviously your kid was hanging out with them if their talking about what goes on in their house some ppl are just miserable bitches.. Everyone can go screw them selfs for talking shit on the dead.. My dads dead and if someone said that to me i would blacking their whole face.. So why dont you n your kids shut your cock suckers bluegroup..
Kellys Boy

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

What about Cheyrone though his family didn't deserve this he was like my father but dam yall white people don't care so what's the point and Steven lucky the swat got to em. R.I.P BIG RED. SAVAGE4LIFE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Conneaut Discussions

Search the Conneaut Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 29,486
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 2,229
Ashtabula Multi-Cultural festival Thu Fan of a friend 1
Nice places to live in Northeast Ohio (Apr '13) Jul 29 chriis 9
Josh Million, a murderer? Jul 23 Annoyed 107
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Tattoos in Conneaut Jul 5 Good cover 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Conneaut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Conneaut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE