SWAT member details death of murder v...

SWAT member details death of murder victim

There are 23 comments on the The Star Beacon story from Mar 23, 2009, titled SWAT member details death of murder victim. In it, The Star Beacon reports that:

Steven Anzells of Conneaut, who has figured prominently in the ongoing murder trial of Alan Dunford, was shot and killed by police when he pointed a gun at an officer during a 2008 raid of his home, according to testimony heard Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Beacon.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Truth

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Apr 6, 2009
Why are millions of dollars of rare flags missing from the national guard armory that were given to a local councilman? The very flags Steve Anzells was contesting to be placed in a museum? How could Steve Anzells, a man on kidney dialysis, butcher a 300lb thug? Seems to me that the real murders were cut a deal by those who would benefit from the black market sales of 3 rare flags, conspired, then blamed Anzells since dead men can tell no tales. A "no knock" with 3 little girls in the house? I guess they couldn't wait until they isolated Anzells. What trauma those children must have to deal with on a daily basis. Someone was cut a deal and someone has made alot of money.
bluemangroup

Ashtabula, OH

#2 Apr 8, 2009
Sounds like "the truth" has been watching too many episodes of the x files. Yes your probably correct, this council member had it set up to knock off Anzells so he would keep his mouth shut about the flags. What a "f"-ing idiot...
The Truth

#3 Apr 8, 2009
bluemangroup wrote:
Sounds like "the truth" has been watching too many episodes of the x files. Yes your probably correct, this council member had it set up to knock off Anzells so he would keep his mouth shut about the flags. What a "f"-ing idiot...
Why not? Who is the FN idiot to elude that politicians and law enforcement is trustworthy? Provide the facts or reference the evidence or stfu because your opinion means nothing. I have made an assertion based on a fact set. Counter it with something of substance.
bluemangroup

Ashtabula, OH

#5 Apr 13, 2009
The Truth wrote:
Why are millions of dollars of rare flags missing from the national guard armory that were given to a local councilman? The very flags Steve Anzells was contesting to be placed in a museum? How could Steve Anzells, a man on kidney dialysis, butcher a 300lb thug? Seems to me that the real murders were cut a deal by those who would benefit from the black market sales of 3 rare flags, conspired, then blamed Anzells since dead men can tell no tales. A "no knock" with 3 little girls in the house? I guess they couldn't wait until they isolated Anzells. What trauma those children must have to deal with on a daily basis. Someone was cut a deal and someone has made alot of money.
Lets look into this conspiracy theory...What flags are these you speak of. From what N/G building did they come from. Who was the council member. If I recall, Alan Dunford, was found guilty of Abuse of a corpse, along with complicity to murder. No word,( in the Ashtabula Star Beacon) was ever mentioned of Anzell's involvement in the dissmembering, just the murder. Again, if you would have read the paper, you would have seen that the no knock was issued because of Anzell's criminal/violent behavior. And speaking of those terrified girls, my daughter is in the same grade, and knows them well. They have been arrested so many time since daddy was shot, that your head would spin. The kids in school call that house, "girls gone wild house". That confederate loving, people hating bastard, must have prohibited those kids from doing anything while he was alive. Who was cut a deal, who's making the money. There, I have produced more than one fact. Lets see you counter with just one. A/H.
The Truth

#6 Apr 14, 2009
bluemangroup wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets look into this conspiracy theory...What flags are these you speak of. From what N/G building did they come from. Who was the council member. If I recall, Alan Dunford, was found guilty of Abuse of a corpse, along with complicity to murder. No word,( in the Ashtabula Star Beacon) was ever mentioned of Anzell's involvement in the dissmembering, just the murder. Again, if you would have read the paper, you would have seen that the no knock was issued because of Anzell's criminal/violent behavior. And speaking of those terrified girls, my daughter is in the same grade, and knows them well. They have been arrested so many time since daddy was shot, that your head would spin. The kids in school call that house, "girls gone wild house". That confederate loving, people hating bastard, must have prohibited those kids from doing anything while he was alive. Who was cut a deal, who's making the money. There, I have produced more than one fact. Lets see you counter with just one. A/H.
The kids in school? Let's see your dad gets his chest blown out in front of you and you are going to be trauma free. But wait we will rely on children, who are usually mean spirited at that age and who will say anything.

What do you call it when it is no longer a conspiracy theory, but a fact set? You do know how to use Google right? Here are your flags and they are worth a small fortune.

http://www.starbeacon.com/local/local_story_1...

Why don't you post up Anzell's record, after all it is public record?

What places Anzell's at the crime scene other than the word of 2 crack heads?

Maybe what you confuse as prohibiting children is what some may call parenting instead of being their pals.

Autopsy have a drug analysis? I am sure it is available under FOIA. So, lets's agree to present and argue the facts and not make personal shots. Deal?

So an autopsy and crime scene report would be helpful for both at his house and crack central.
JAZZ

Conneaut, OH

#7 Apr 22, 2009
I Pray for Steve Anzell's children. I hope that they can remember the good things & not grow up being ashamed of their father. It is not their fault. They do not deserve any of this.
The Truth

#8 Apr 29, 2009
Me too Jazz, me too.
Stevens daughter

Warren, OH

#9 May 4, 2009
I think that it is pretty stupid how you guys are older and know that your old enough to really tell the truth when it says the truth but yet no one really does know what actually happened. And it make s me really upset that you people don't know when to just close your mouth. It's over and it's done with no one can go back in the past to change it. Even though my father was proven innocent. So what that makes you guys look stupid because you really don't know anything. Do you? My father was a great man. My father helped people when they were in need of the help. My dad was the best father that anybody could ask for. None of you people know him the way I did. I would wake up in the morning and sit on his lap and fall asleep again, and he would just whisper in my ear and say "I love you AllyMae." He was the best husband that my mother could ever ask for. So keep on hating on my Dad even though he gave me and my two sisters and my mother the best years of our lives.
The Truth

#10 May 5, 2009
I know the truth AllyMae, I know full well. I knew your father before you were born. It's not over and it is not done until justice the classic prevails. Your dad reached out to me while he was terminal from being on dialysis. I know how traumatic that is since my father went through dialysis too. I received an email from your dad the night before he was shot. I would be up law enforcements ass right now if I did not have to deal with own set of circumstances that has me fighting corruption on another front. Your dad took a stand against corruption, be proud of that and know that there are those of us out there that know the truth. The three rare flags your father fought to have placed in a museum are valued at over $1 million dollars. Why did the local National Guard Armory release the flags to an individual? Every one of our high school classmates said your father appeared very weak from the dialysis, walked with a cane and obviously didn't have much longer to live. It amazes me how anyone could think that he had enough energy to get out of bed let alone kill anyone. You, your mother and your sisters are in my prayers.
Stevens Daughter

Warren, OH

#11 May 6, 2009
well how did you know my father? I would like to know this stuff please email me at [email protected] Thank you
stevens daughter

Warren, OH

#12 May 7, 2009
first of all bulemangroup no one has called my house the girls gone wild house. There is pretty much basically nothing different since my father has been gone, except for the fact that there is no man in our household. So I would really appreciate it if you didn't say "girls gone wild house" on here again . I don't think that you know everything and how much pain that I have went through. And then I have to find out that people call my house the girls gone wild house. I try the best I can to hold my house together. Thank you. I help my mother and my sister with anything that I can possibly help them with. My father let me and my sister do a lot. Yeah I hate to say it, but my father spoiled us. And I hate it when people talk crap when they don't know what the hell is going on. And I never want to hear you call my dad a people hating bastard again. Because my father was my best friend. I told my father everything and anything. You did not know him maybe you did but you didn't know him as well as I do. So please I'm asking nicely, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!! My father did not have a criminal behavior. So again I ask you to shut up. And yeah my father was a confederate loving person. What are you going to do about it. I bet nothing because you can't. I bet my father was smarter then a lot of people. Because my father was in the History club. He tried fighting with the museum to get those flags back to where they belonged to. I don't think there back there, but at least he had the courage to fight for what he thought was right. And yeah he did make a big point. And what do you mean that the girls have been arrested so many times?? You know I think that you really need to stop. Your taking stuff way to far with what you don't even really know the truth. No one at school calls my house the girls gone wild house because if they did I would have already done dealt with that crap because once I hear people talking I put an end to it. Because I ain't going to have anybody be such a trash talker like you. Now I think that I made my point perfectly clear. Thank you. And you want to know a confederate lover?.. Well go to grass and have my dad kick your butt!! PEACE OUT!
stevens daughter

Warren, OH

#13 May 7, 2009
Thank you for saying that Jazz. But did you even know my father at all? If you didn't why would you pray for us? But thank you.
stevens daughter

Warren, OH

#14 May 7, 2009
And by the way what is your name. I never got it? Were you good friends with my father?
Jazz

Conneaut, OH

#15 Jun 15, 2009
No, I didn't know your father but I know that you & your family are in pain over this whole mess, so I pray for you. That's all.
Knows enough

Canton, OH

#16 Jun 18, 2009
Honey, no one wants to hear anything bad about their father, but I'm pretty sure that court testimony from three co-conspirators can prove he was involved in the murder of Cheyron Kelly. Your father was never proven innocent, nor was he proven guilty, he most likely would have went to prison like the others, whether or not being shot. My cousin works in the court system. I don't know how many children Steven had, but I hear the two in Conneaut are no strangers to the court. I understand that Beverly Anzells was just in court for furnishing alcohol to juveniles. So sweetheart, let things go and stop calling out other people for telling tall tells. Save whatever it is you have to rebut, as I will not be coming back to this site.
Blue man group

Canton, OH

#17 Jul 25, 2009
Once again the poor Anzels girls have been victimized. Let them explain how someone else is responsible for their house burning down. Maybe they will tell you about lighting fireworks off INSIDE the house, which caused the fire. Oh poor Anzels...........
ken in collinwood

Wickliffe, OH

#18 Aug 11, 2009
there for the grace of god go i my heart goes out for not only 4 the children but there mom she always had more love for her own more than anything else and i know her loving husband had it as wellmy god watch over them and keep them all the days of there life i loveall of youfrom your brother and uncle ken
Rosie

Loudonville, OH

#19 Oct 27, 2009
I knew Steven when I was young. Why can't people respect his family and let it go!!! I wish the best for kids, his wife as well as Don and Marcia! Think posative and don't worry about hatefull people!
ken in collinwood

Wickliffe, OH

#20 Dec 10, 2009
hope all of you have very blessed and merry xmas and good new year
Lala

United States

#22 Jan 21, 2011
Blue man group wrote:
Once again the poor Anzels girls have been victimized. Let them explain how someone else is responsible for their house burning down. Maybe they will tell you about lighting fireworks off INSIDE the house, which caused the fire. Oh poor Anzels..........
Okay, now somebody DEFINITELY doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. "the poor Anzells girls" had nothing to do with that. And their house couldn't possibly be the Girls Gone Wild house, because its the boys who hang out there that are wild. They take advantage of the fact that there is no man of the house to establish order and just walk all over the girls & their mom. The fireworks being lit in the house? There are a couple Conneaut boys who know EXACTLY what happened. So, lay off bluemangroup. You obviously don't know anything about these girls so why don't you step down off your soapbox and keep your mouth shut?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Jul '16 Truth hurts 130
News Ohio State Fills Three Grape Industry Positions May '16 June 1
News Ohio couple pleads guilty to keeping adopted ki... May '16 June 1
News News Spe's TopCon draws about 155 attendees to ... May '16 June 1
News Trump's potential VP list includes a lot of foes May '16 June 1
News Officers alerted for woman who may have brought... May '16 June 1
Nicholas J vocca to run for vice president unde... May '16 CHIP and DALE 1

Conneaut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance