AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

It.s rumored that Randy Moore is going lose his business for using a native representation name and logos for his bar on bridge street. Looks like he'll really have a fight on his hands this time. Hope he proves to the federal gov't that he,s part native or else the lawsuit will be pretty expensive. Hey Randy you should have been nice to any real native that comes along.
Shamen Sha

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Chief wrote:
It.s rumored that Randy Moore is going lose his business for using a native representation name and logos for his bar on bridge street. Looks like he'll really have a fight on his hands this time. Hope he proves to the federal gov't that he,s part native or else the lawsuit will be pretty expensive. Hey Randy you should have been nice to any real native that comes along.
I,ve have sent a protector to the iroquois bar. Randy need not worry.
Wondering

Girard, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

I dont who the hell he is but that protector mentioned sure can sing some of the old hits perfect, Hats off to Diamond Lester. I hear he,s a fill in for when rich isn,t there, Man he,s great.
Ash

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Ashtabula and everything in it sucks! That is all :D
Wondering wrote:
I dont who the hell he is but that protector mentioned sure can sing some of the old hits perfect, Hats off to Diamond Lester. I hear he,s a fill in for when rich isn,t there, Man he,s great.
termite

Fairview, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2014

Somebody ought to dust that randy moore,that drunk azz be-itch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Conneaut Discussions

Search the Conneaut Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 29,469
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr Norm DePlume 2,227
Ashtabula Multi-Cultural festival 16 hr Fan of a friend 1
Nice places to live in Northeast Ohio (Apr '13) Tue chriis 9
Josh Million, a murderer? Jul 23 Annoyed 107
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Tattoos in Conneaut Jul 5 Good cover 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Conneaut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Conneaut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE