Electric bills stun those who heat wi...

Electric bills stun those who heat with Reddy Kilowatt

There are 2 comments on the The Star Beacon story from Jan 31, 2010, titled Electric bills stun those who heat with Reddy Kilowatt. In it, The Star Beacon reports that:

If 6 degree weather, 14.2 percent unemployment and postholiday credit-card bills are not enough to make you depressed, just wait until you get your electric bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Beacon.

Concerned

Conneaut, OH

#1 Jan 31, 2010
Who has money everything goes up paychecks stay the same, lower, and may not even have a job. We can not afford much more. Everybody takes and no one wants to help.
passing_thru

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2010
The companies sending us bills and charging us at the counter seem to have the mistaken impression that "this is their only bill/purchase" and they increase prices to obnoxious levels. I think we could live with any ONE of them increasing. Even two. BUT NOT EVERYTHING! ARE YOU LISTENING POLITICIANS???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rapist is astabula county Fri Stephaniekutz1987 1
News Jennie Geisler: Muffin-tin recipes take you fro... Apr 28 Elise Gingerich 1
Looking for a small storefront Apr 13 agent neo 1
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Mar '16 LMAO 128
Kasich Voted For NAFTA Lost Your Jobs Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Fix The Roads Mar '16 Native Landlord 1
Andrew camron Mar '16 zeke the pinhead 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Conneaut Mortgages