Duane R. Anderson

Duane R. Anderson

There are 2 comments on the Ashtabula Star-Beacon story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Duane R. Anderson. In it, Ashtabula Star-Beacon reports that:

Duane R. Anderson, age 69, of Weaver Road, Monroe Township, passed away Monday, July 12, 2010, surrounded by his loving family at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ashtabula Star-Beacon.

Shari Hicks Best

Seattle, WA

#1 Jul 15, 2010
I will miss my cousin Duane very much. I have lots of good memories of spending time with he and all of the family. My prayers are with them during this very sad time.
Rebecca Becky Hicks Hunt

Seattle, WA

#2 Jul 15, 2010
I also will greatly miss my cousin, Duane. He was one of my three male hero cousins that I looked up to with admiration. I also have wonderful memories of family picnics and my cousins at the lake. I am sorry. My prayers and thoughts are with Duane's family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashtabula Co. Juvenile Detention Center Is Clos... (Sep '09) 17 hr ethan miller 28
Beware of Neesen Chevrolet Mar 14 Used Car 1
Fix the streets Mar 13 Broken exhust pipe 2
Worst places to work in Kingsville Mar 13 Native landlord 2
Poor Daysha Feb '18 A secret 2
News Coach Fired for Alleged Sex with Student; Paren... (Aug '09) Feb '18 A secret 105
Navy men Feb '18 True 3

Conneaut Jobs

Personal Finance

Conneaut Mortgages