Major Drug Raid In Ashtabula And Lake County

Sep 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: In Ashtabula County

The raid is the result of a yearlong investigation between Madison and Geneva police departments.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2011
Roscoe

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Now they'll be able to concentrate on some real crimes such as motorists driving around with license plate covers that obstruct nothing. All this guy did was buy a car and the dealer put a plate cover on and the rest was history.

There shouldn't have been any fine or whatever because the buyer was unaware he broke the law. Btw the person posting this isn't the one who was charged with hogwash.

If you're really lucky you might even get yourself arrested and have to pay a bond so they can make even more money. It's not about who's right or wrong anymore, it's just a legal way to take money out of someones wallet.

What a big waste of the courts time... Well not really...LOL Way to go MPD you really got a bad guy this time.
who cares

Madison, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Roscoe wrote:
Now they'll be able to concentrate on some real crimes such as motorists driving around with license plate covers that obstruct nothing. All this guy did was buy a car and the dealer put a plate cover on and the rest was history.

There shouldn't have been any fine or whatever because the buyer was unaware he broke the law. Btw the person posting this isn't the one who was charged with hogwash.

If you're really lucky you might even get yourself arrested and have to pay a bond so they can make even more money. It's not about who's right or wrong anymore, it's just a legal way to take money out of someones wallet.

What a big waste of the courts time... Well not really...LOL Way to go MPD you really got a bad guy this time.
Wah wah wah.
Envious

Geneva, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

I am indeed over joyed that there more drug peddlers removed from our streets.

The article is written mentioning MPD Chief's name numerous times.

I guarantee you he did not leed this bust, nor coordinate it ! Lenny DelCazzo is no whiz kid. IMO, lock him in the restroom and he is doomed and may never find his way back out !
Ever Wonder Why

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Why is it that they get small time dealers but seem to leave major ones alone? I live by some people who flaunt money they would have NO WAY of having. At least 15 big ticket items, all the time out burning boxes from purchases like high end electronics. This is pure bullshit. They have no way too own all these new vehicles and be buying all this shit. No way. They make fumes every now and then and I know what that means. They are dealing dope.. Have to be. Now they building a bigger better house someplace. What bullshit.;
Re - who cares

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Wah wah wah.
A typical uneducated response from a local...
Fed Up

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Judged:

Madison Police are so incompetent,they cant see the obvious,and they are incredibly lazy.Most of them look so out of shape,and they represent our community.SAD,SAD,SAD.Just goes to show how Madison has gone to hell in a handbag.Why do you think so many people from the "hood"and section8 recipients are moving to Madison?Because they know they can get away with criminal activity right under the madisons police noses. Our officials and politicians are to busy attending to their own agendas to actually protect and serve their citizens.Why do you think your property value dropped so dramatically?Take a good look at this communities reputation and what is being said about it.What exactly are our property taxes paying for??Investigate surrounding communities and their property taxes,schools and crime rate and judge for yourself.It will open your eyes.Not everyone in Madison is uneducated.
len

Park Ridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

that's cuz i'm corrupt
Numbnuts

Madison, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Judged:

Some really aholes floating around here still isnt there?
Remove some meth from the streets and they complain.
Got a clown crying about a ticket he got because HE dosent know the laws. The ticket, IMO should have been a warning unless the drivers record had a history of problems. Either way,STFU.
Re-Numbnuts

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Judged:

With a name like "Numbnuts" that says it all... As for crying about a ticket you don't wtf you're talking about.The point was since you spouted off was with the license cover that was put on by the car dealer didn't obstruct the view of the plate.

Meaning there shouldn't have been any fine just a warning. Because like I said before the buyer was unaware that he was breaking any law. So go F yourself...
boss hog

Madison, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

Re-Numbnuts wrote:
With a name like "Numbnuts" that says it all... As for crying about a ticket you don't wtf you're talking about.The point was since you spouted off was with the license cover that was put on by the car dealer didn't obstruct the view of the plate.

Meaning there shouldn't have been any fine just a warning. Because like I said before the buyer was unaware that he was breaking any law. So go F yourself...
Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law.
Re-boss hog

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

A person can't be ignorant of the law since no law was broken! Buying a car and the car dealer put their license plate cover around the tag for their own benefit.

After getting stopped a 3rd party looked at the tag and they could READ the NUMBERS! So the ticket is all b.s. and anyone who can't see that doesn't have common sense and is probably from Madison...
really people

Geneva, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

You people just turned a major drug bust into a chat on license plates! Yes, ignorance is no excuse to breaking the law, and maybe they were doing that to pull you over to see if you were breaking another law! Like this meth bust! My god the police did their jobs, and some of you are complaining! Yes they helped with the GPD, do you see that they are neighboring communities! that is what we should do is help each other. Do you want your kids hanging out with these people? I will spend my hard earned tax dollars on this anyday. Great job GPD and all of the stations that helped!
Tell it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

Tell it, really. I too am grateful to our police departments for nailing these scum. Kudos!
License Plate Dude: Get over it already. Take it up with the judge and stop wasting space with your petty grievances. No one in 3 counties CARES.
Re-Tell it

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Judged:

To make the statement "No one in 3 counties Cares" isn't the opinion of everybody just yourself and doesn't make it true. If it would of happened to you then you'd be the only one that would care by your logic. The only waste of space is between your ears.

The ticket is all b.s. and anyone who can't see that lacks common sense and is probably from Madison and now Ashtabula.. Your comments just reflect on how intelligent you really are.
lol

Madison, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Judged:

Re-Tell it wrote:
To make the statement "No one in 3 counties Cares" isn't the opinion of everybody just yourself and doesn't make it true. If it would of happened to you then you'd be the only one that would care by your logic. The only waste of space is between your ears.

The ticket is all b.s. and anyone who can't see that lacks common sense and is probably from Madison and now Ashtabula.. Your comments just reflect on how intelligent you really are.
Mentor people are so arrogant.

Since: Sep 11

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Judged:

Good job police! One less kid getting addicted is a win!!! The war is never over, but we can never give up for our children and theirs!!
DoReTell It

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Re-Tell it wrote:
He said NOBODY in three county's would care. If he is within the three county's then the statement reads that he does NOT care if it happens to him. Unless of course his name is "No One" Then he alone would care.
DoReTell It

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

No One is from three County's and he really CARES about License plate dude. SUM TOTAL.
Three County's who CARE about THE LICENSE PLATE DUDE!!! Makes me feel all warm just getting that straight. Good. Now I can get some sleep and stop thinking about what I could of done about that license plate cover that wanted everybody to know where that new car was purchased at.
DoReTell It

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Now are we sure that -Three County's -the mother of -Nobody Cares- really cares deep enough about -License Plate Dude- or can I just get some sleeeep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Conneaut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min They cannot kill ... 30,210
Don McCormack Wed ash 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Aug 7 Lanie Friend 108
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Ashtabula Multi-Cultural festival Jul 31 Fan of a friend 1
Nice places to live in Northeast Ohio (Apr '13) Jul 29 chriis 9

Search the Conneaut Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Conneaut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Conneaut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE