Police: Couple corrupted children

Police: Couple corrupted children

There are 14 comments on the GoErie.com story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Police: Couple corrupted children. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

A Conneaut Lake-area couple currently serving jail time on fraud and forgery charges have been accused of failing to prevent children in their care from sexually assaulting each other.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

dilligaf

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 14, 2009
W..T...F.

Absolutely disgusting. People like this should not be allowed to breed. Just terrible.

“GodBless+KeepYou”

Since: Oct 08

Crawford County

#17 Jan 14, 2009
What a sad, heartbreaking story. I pray these kids get the healing and healthy guidance they need to put all this behind them.
How sad to make cheap jokes on this thread. Isn't there enough pain and suffering in these young lives?
GBKY
MAA

Canton, OH

#18 Jan 14, 2009
Brenda1 wrote:
What a sad, heartbreaking story. I pray these kids get the healing and healthy guidance they need to put all this behind them.
How sad to make cheap jokes on this thread. Isn't there enough pain and suffering in these young lives?
GBKY
I get you Bren, but there's pain and suffering in everyone's life. People deal how they deal. Cheap jokes may be one way.
If the jokesters don't have it bad in life...give it time :)

“GodBless+KeepYou”

Since: Oct 08

Crawford County

#19 Jan 14, 2009
I know, but I wouldn't wish it upon them either. There's just too much callous, thoughtless behavior out there. What ever happenned to the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you'd have others do unto you"?
GBKY
MAA

Canton, OH

#20 Jan 14, 2009
Brenda1 wrote:
I know, but I wouldn't wish it upon them either. There's just too much callous, thoughtless behavior out there. What ever happenned to the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you'd have others do unto you"?
GBKY
Again, I think I understand here. As to "do unto others..." I guess sometimes people don't want the same things.
As to laws though, I hope they are strong enough to deter deviants. We have individual choice, but we function as a society. Appropriate punishment shows individuals that it's in their own interest to respect the rules of our civilized society.

“GodBless+KeepYou”

Since: Oct 08

Crawford County

#21 Jan 14, 2009
Thanks, MAA... better days are coming, just need to get past the dark ones, literally as well as figuratively... for us, and those children. God's the only one who gets it right 100% of the time, even if we don't see it or play according to His plan.
GBKY
MAA

Canton, OH

#22 Jan 14, 2009
Brenda1 wrote:
Thanks, MAA... better days are coming, just need to get past the dark ones, literally as well as figuratively... for us, and those children. God's the only one who gets it right 100% of the time, even if we don't see it or play according to His plan.
GBKY
Ma'am, through posts I see you as kind and caring. I'm not gonna bust your chops here over technicalities. Thanks for being kind and caring.
Understand, I reserve the right to bust your chops at a later time...LOL.
mrkihn

Chambersburg, PA

#23 Jan 14, 2009
Take them out and shoot them now. Don't waste taxpayers money giving these pigs a jail sentence

“GodBless+KeepYou”

Since: Oct 08

Crawford County

#24 Jan 14, 2009
LOL! Thanks a lot, MAA!!
GBKY
concerned

Hinckley, OH

#26 Jan 14, 2009
they are from springboro. this woman's (penny beil) sixteen year old daughter had a baby at the age of fourteen.
mrkihn

Chambersburg, PA

#28 Jan 14, 2009
concerned wrote:
they are from springboro. this woman's (penny beil) sixteen year old daughter had a baby at the age of fourteen.
Was the boyfriend of mother father or daughters baby
who is it

United States

#29 Jan 15, 2009
mrkihn wrote:
Take them out and shoot them now. Don't waste taxpayers money giving these pigs a jail sentence
What a perfect plan!
K Mac

United States

#30 Jan 15, 2009
Brenda1 wrote:
What a sad, heartbreaking story. I pray these kids get the healing and healthy guidance they need to put all this behind them.
How sad to make cheap jokes on this thread. Isn't there enough pain and suffering in these young lives?
GBKY
I'm like "what cheap jokes?" Then I see there were 16 deleted posts....

“GodBless+KeepYou”

Since: Oct 08

Crawford County

#31 Jan 15, 2009
Call 'em like I see 'em, K Mac! These kids are under a microscope now, they shouldn't be the butt of any joke. God bless and heal them.
Have a warm afternoon, find some cocoa or tea!
GBKY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs (Jan '09) Jan 12 Meadsy 22
Murder suicide Jan 12 Meadsy 8
does anyone know (Mar '09) Jan 12 Meadsy 9
Anyone know of a train that supposedly sank int... (Sep '11) Jan 12 Meadsy 16
Jessica Davis (Apr '15) Jan 11 Came 8
woodcock (Dec '11) Jan 10 Notgaynlovinit 33
Who is Patty Pie Dec '16 Had some Patty Pie 5

Conneaut Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Conneaut Lake Mortgages