19-year-old charged in Dreamland Ball...

19-year-old charged in Dreamland Ballroom fire (VIDEO)

There are 4 comments on the GoErie.com story from Apr 4, 2008, titled 19-year-old charged in Dreamland Ballroom fire (VIDEO). In it, GoErie.com reports that:

State police have arrested a man they believe set the fire that destroyed one of Conneaut Lake Park's iconic buildings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Crystal

Erie, PA

#1 Apr 4, 2008
what a loser....
Roger

Gibsonia, PA

#2 Apr 4, 2008
MUST NOT HAVE A JOB TO KEEP HIM BUSY. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO RUN THIS COUNTRY, HEAVEN HELP US.
Wyldkat

Vermilion, OH

#3 Apr 4, 2008
Well, not a suprise there. I didn't think that was an accident. No power, gas, etc. and it still caught fire? Duh.
dennis

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2008
send the brat to IRAQ.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs? I might just moved here & it looks so qu... (Sep '11) Thu Meady 7
News 15 things to add to your Erie bucket list this ... (Apr '16) Apr 4 Meadviller 4
News Thousands attend Erie's Wine on the Lake (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sopper Kobinski 7
News Court to hear objections to Conneaut Lake Park ... (Dec '15) Apr '16 Teddybear 3
News Plan filed in Bankruptcy Court would sell Conne... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Erie Taxpayer 4
News Conneaut Lake Park could still face sheriff sale (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nasty 8
1960's campground (Jul '13) Dec '14 the cashier 6

Conneaut Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Conneaut Lake Mortgages