Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44398 Dec 8, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Collecting welfare and aluminum cans is not a career, dumbass.
Collecting welfare and aluminum cans? What? You are one crazy ass nut juice guzzler?

How about steelworkers who work on the tops of skyskrapers..they are picking up aluminum cans?
What are you talking about?

Where are you getting this garbage information?

Are you watching Glenn Beck...with all of your other high IQ buddies?
GHOST OF HOFFA

New Albany, IN

#44399 Dec 8, 2012
Keep up the good fight. We will get your dues one way or another, even if we have to take them from the taxpayer.
-Jimmy
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Collecting welfare and aluminum cans? What? You are one crazy ass nut juice guzzler?
How about steelworkers who work on the tops of skyskrapers..they are picking up aluminum cans?
GHOST OF HOFFA

New Albany, IN

#44400 Dec 8, 2012
For every 10 cans you collect I get one. Pay up or lose a toe.
-Jimmy
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
GHOST OF HOFFA

New Albany, IN

#44401 Dec 8, 2012
Without the union it would only take 1 person to dig a 2 foot hole instead of five. The taxpayer should fund private unions.

-Jimmy
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're the friggin leach Dave
Its no use trying to explain something this obvious to an idiot like yourself.
Union workers didn't build roads, or build skyskrapers (steelworkers)
How about your teachers?
So, with you're self proclaimed intellect, did you benefit from a union member teacher or were these teachers trying to indoctrinate you to their secret Karl Marx agenda...
No...so you're the dumb.ass
So, It seems that I struck a nerve...ass.hole
GHOST OF HOFFA

New Albany, IN

#44402 Dec 8, 2012
Jimmy says "park them damnn trucks", we on strike.

shhh ...and leave the cargo unlocked and unattended.
GHOST OF HOFFA

New Albany, IN

#44403 Dec 8, 2012
Have you payed yor nut juice guzzler dues ? Cough it up or off with your big toe. Gonna make an example out of you. No one stiffs Jimmy his nut guzzling juice dues. Maybe we start with the pinky toe.
-Jimmy
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44404 Dec 8, 2012
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the aluminum cans statement was over your head.

Seattle, WA

#44405 Dec 8, 2012
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're the friggin leach Dave
Its no use trying to explain something this obvious to an idiot like yourself.
Union workers didn't build roads, or build skyskrapers (steelworkers)
How about your teachers?
So, with you're self proclaimed intellect, did you benefit from a union member teacher or were these teachers trying to indoctrinate you to their secret Karl Marx agenda...
No...so you're the dumb.ass
So, It seems that I struck a nerve...ass.hole
Sorry charlie, you're the dumbass.

You union scum of today are the cause of high prices and the destruction of many US businesses. Your demands have driven many businesses to relocate to foreign countries. Take take and take is all you know.

I'm no leech, I've employed many people, never had to deal with unions. My past employees never needed union representation. They knew they were better off. I'm now retired and enjoying the fruits of my labor, you dumbass.
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44406 Dec 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry charlie, you're the dumbass.
You union scum of today are the cause of high prices and the destruction of many US businesses. Your demands have driven many businesses to relocate to foreign countries. Take take and take is all you know.
I'm no leech, I've employed many people, never had to deal with unions. My past employees never needed union representation. They knew they were better off. I'm now retired and enjoying the fruits of my labor, you dumbass.
You're not enjoying shit...you're on this site 20 hours a day trying to antagonise people that you will never meet. Your being a hard nosed prick to anyone who disagrees with you just like you did when you owned your company.

You're not superior too anyone and your workers deserved helthcare. They made you what you are today. You probably don't know how they really feel about you because you're a prick. I can tell that from your posts. Anyway, you're a bag of crap and a large part of your success was at their expense. So, why don't you go off and enjoy your wealth and live your friggin comfortable life. I don't know any successful business owner that would spend more than a few minutes on here except for you...the grand ass.hole of ass.holes

A lot of the people on here struggle to make ends meet...yeah we are the 47 %ers that Romney dismissed. The price of healthcare has been going through the roof even before Obama. Why don't you blame the people who have caused healthcare to go up....hint, its not the unions and you know it.
There's an example of a non union industry that prices are being driven up so high that individuals litterally can't afford it anymore even though they need it desperately...what's up with that...and don't say Obamacare because that's one load of bull...there was a crisis that Obamacare had to address because pries were too high already.

I too was prt owner of a non-union business...I know you don't believe it but its true. Yes in steel country too.
I've never been in a union but I've sure worked for companies that needed them
Why didn't your comany have one?

I stand by my statement that you're 100% dumbass.
I had uncles who were steelworkers...I had friends who owned steelmills

You're an uninformed punk..

The Japanese started dumping steel into our market in the 80's under the watchful eye of Ronald Reagan.
Selling steel to our US Market..the largest market in the world at that time below what it cost to manufacture and bing subsidized by their governments.
If old Reagan wanted to he could have put a stop to this then and there.

There's enough blame to go around here.

I've been privy to those conversations that blame unions for all their woes but the union workers were in fact the best workers we had and the unions were not the reason these markets went to crap
And that a fact

So you don't have to get on a high horse with me about unions
You're a misinformed nut juice guzzler and nothings going to change that but make sure your facts are correct first...
Davesadickhead

Barberton, OH

#44407 Dec 9, 2012
Dave you're a simpleton. Blame unions. lol. The greedy owners are the problem. The same dickwads you want to have tax cuts. The middle class fuels the economy. Trickle down doesnt.
People like you want the country to have crap paying jobs,no benefits,no retirement,ect. Tell a police officer,fireman,teacher to work their jobs for that. Go live in China dueche bag
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44408 Dec 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> I guess the aluminum cans statement was over your head.
Yeah, this was so far over my head it was in another universe..

You're an idiot...confirmed.

You need a vacation from your comfortable retirement...it seems to be stressing you out.

Why don't you relax and go on a trip or something...
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44409 Dec 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Are you drawing Social Security?
Aspherical

Baltimore, MD

#44410 Dec 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
The fruits of your labor probably is Social Security.

Otherwise you wouldn't be on this site 20 hours a day and that's a fact jack.

Seattle, WA

#44411 Dec 9, 2012
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
The fruits of your labor probably is Social Security.
Otherwise you wouldn't be on this site 20 hours a day and that's a fact jack.
I'm not going to reply to all your rants. You're not worth my time. I only have 20 hours on here. LMAO

You sound like a jealous hothead. Did I piss you off dumbass? Of course I did so don't deny it blood sucker. Go to bed and dream of all the things you want but will never have.

Seattle, WA

#44412 Dec 9, 2012
Davesadickhead wrote:
Dave you're a simpleton. Blame unions. lol. The greedy owners are the problem. The same dickwads you want to have tax cuts. The middle class fuels the economy. Trickle down doesnt.
People like you want the country to have crap paying jobs,no benefits,no retirement,ect. Tell a police officer,fireman,teacher to work their jobs for that. Go live in China dueche bag
I'm a simpleton? LOL

If you think that business owners are greedy then go open your own business and quit the crying, dumbass.

It's the business owners that put money in your pocket you dumbass. With the attitude you have I doubt you even have a job. Probably on welfare that my taxes pay for.

I'll stay in America simpleton. LOL I'm going back to my nice warm bed that I paid for.

Seattle, WA

#44413 Dec 9, 2012
Union Corruption Update

http://nlpc.org/union-corruption-update

Great reading.
Aspherical

Newark, NJ

#44414 Dec 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going to reply to all your rants. You're not worth my time. I only have 20 hours on here. LMAO
You sound like a jealous hothead. Did I piss you off dumbass? Of course I did so don't deny it blood sucker. Go to bed and dream of all the things you want but will never have.
Things don't make me happy, ass.wipe

Things are just things...whether I have them or not does not dictate my sense of well being.

I'm not a jealous hothead, especially of you.. I have no desire to be an ignorant fool like you that's for sure.so your wrong again.

Isn't this becoming a theme...your wrong about everything..really

And who said I'm not successful in what I do. I've got a very good job for a very good company that does use union labor...
Even though I'm not in that department
Probably one of the most succesful companies in the US today. They have a reputation of treating employees well.

Aspherical

Newark, NJ

#44415 Dec 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a simpleton? LOL
If you think that business owners are greedy then go open your own business and quit the crying, dumbass.
It's the business owners that put money in your pocket you dumbass. With the attitude you have I doubt you even have a job. Probably on welfare that my taxes pay for.
I'll stay in America simpleton. LOL I'm going back to my nice warm bed that I paid for.
You know you are one greedy bastard...
Mr Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#44416 Dec 9, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a simpleton? LOL
I just randomly clicked on this and read this page. You seems very like a very pissed off old man. If you did own and run your own business I'm very happy I never had the pleasure of working for you. If your living the "good life" why in the hell are you up at 430 am on this bullshit site.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#44417 Dec 9, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for using the Marisa name. It tips me off that the post will be asinine, so I don't have to waste my time reading it. LOL!
......Yet you respond! Yeah that makes sense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help Erie Law Enforcement Find Wanted Suspects Sep 26 barney 3
Dan king Sep 21 Kentucky 1953 1
What Meadvillers Do When They're Bored (Jun '10) Aug '14 Chubby Chaser 3
Drug Dealers Aug '14 Larry 1
Anglers asked to help stop spread of round goby... Aug '14 Sauerkraut 5
Bankruptcy mulled to stop Pa. amusement park sale Aug '14 Ohio visitor 1
Fire Destroys Abandoned Erie Home Aug '14 Nemesis 6
Conneaut Lake Dating
Find my Match

Conneaut Lake Jobs