Stargazing fans revel in film set gli...

Stargazing fans revel in film set glimpses

There are 2 comments on the GoErie.com story from Apr 26, 2008, titled Stargazing fans revel in film set glimpses. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Laura DeSanctis had a plan. Grab a bite to eat at Sara's on Peninsula Drive with her son and daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Sean M Kazmierczak

Akron, OH

#1 Apr 28, 2008
The entire production crew respectfully asked that lookie-loos stay away from the set.

No, not in Erie, all the citizens do exactly the opposite. This kind of behavior scares off future prospective events like this.

Way to go people, and nice story....NOT!
mr wolfe

Hudson, OH

#2 Apr 28, 2008
I dont get the big deal about erie. It is things like this that keep some people from ever leaving to see the rest of the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Patty Pie Nov 29 Lawnmower Man 3
does anyone know (Mar '09) Nov 28 Knowitall 6
Anyone know of a train that supposedly sank int... (Sep '11) Nov 28 Knowitall 15
woodcock (Dec '11) Nov 21 Take it raw 32
News It's a circus out there Oct '16 Carbon 4
News Busch Gardens' original burgermeister, Robert B... (Nov '09) Oct '16 Daniel Regan 4
Spillway Inn? Restaurant..... (Jan '10) Sep '16 Bonnie Thompson 10

Conneaut Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Conneaut Lake Mortgages