What goes up (VIDEO)

There are 5 comments on the GoErie.com story from May 16, 2008, titled What goes up (VIDEO). In it, GoErie.com reports that:

This is a look from the first hill overlooking other parts of the Ravine Flyer coaster track at Waldameer Park on April 29.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Nick Roschi

Vacaville, CA

#1 May 16, 2008
Growing up in Erie, Waldameer was an instrumental part of my adolescent development, especially with the implementation of Water World. Now, living in Hawaii, I now have a reason to want to come back to Erie. One thing that Hawaii lacks is an amusement park, even when I brought my wife there in 07 (she is a Hawaii native), she SCREAMED while on the Comet!!!! Kudos to the long overdue efforts. Continued development of entertainment will help Erie revive into the city it once was.
JustMe

Oil City, PA

#2 May 16, 2008
I'm all for updating the park, but I don't think expanding WaterWorld is the way to go. Getting those rides at the auction would be a good start. The new coaster looks really fun, unfortunately I don't ride coasters..lol.. It is about time it's up and done, the first time I heard about it was in '96. Kudos to Waldameer!
Julie Marie Rieder

Green Valley, AZ

#3 May 16, 2008
Dear God, Please help me to understand where I went wrong. I need to understand the electric. I have to work for you God and my space is being invaded I think so. I need love in all the right forms of this life of yours as jesus said father God. I ask you to give knowledge, wisdom, and insight through all aspects of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Jesus, lamb of God I lift you up. Accept my aploogy and strengthen me to be successful through your work God. I don't like swear words. Who in the world is Enrique Iglesias? We need stay close to God. Love Always, Julie Marie Rieder
Julie Marie Rieder

Green Valley, AZ

#4 May 16, 2008
Spelling
Leslie

Erie, PA

#5 May 17, 2008
I think that was cool to here that a 93yr.old women got to ride the new coaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pedestrian victim of fatal Meadville hit and ru... Feb 5 Redz 2
why (Feb '15) Jan 26 Bobbi cares 16
News Wrong Man Arrested, Hospitalized, Drugged With ... Jan '18 Bill 1
nerd nites Dec '17 Mimi 1
Rentals Nov '17 landlord 2
Nice day to swap cawk outside Oct '17 Btmboy 2
Anybody know the crossdresser named marcie? Oct '17 Dress for you 5

Conneaut Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance