Conneaut Lake clown accused of harass...

Conneaut Lake clown accused of harassing teen

There are 6 comments on the GoErie.com story from Oct 31, 2008, titled Conneaut Lake clown accused of harassing teen. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Bozo bothered a 14-year-old. Pennsylvania State Police are investigating allegations that a clown at Conneaut Lake Park harassed a teenager Oct 24 at a Halloween-themed attraction that featured "eight levels of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Kari

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Oct 31, 2008
Isn't that what you pay for?
Kimie

Youngstown, OH

#2 Oct 31, 2008
good grief, ya went there to get scared. whats next? Sueing Santa for breaking and entering? get a life, stop wasting the police's time.
Paula

Granger, WA

#3 Nov 2, 2008
The kid was probably encouraged by mommy and daddy.....parents are getting weirder and weirder....hence, so are the kids. We are raising a bunch of wimpy babies. A bunch of germaphobes who don't know how to work, are afraid to get dirty and cry foul at everything.
Someone better than you

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Nov 3, 2008
Please dont be serious! Why would a parent honestly convince a child to make up such a crazy accusation? You have WAY too much time on your hands first of all. Secondly, what's wrong with people wanting to be clean and wash their hands (responding to your GERMAPHOBE comment).
You OBVIOUSLY need a life.
Paula

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2008
What I meant is I know so many parents who make more out of things than need be. It was the clown section of the haunted park. The clown was harassing me! Waahh!

There is nothing wrong with washing your hands freak. There is something strange about people who carry mini bottles of hand sanitizer around and use it every time they touch a door knob or shake hands. THAT is one of the contributing factors of the MRSA that is floating around so much nowadays.

Paula a.k.a. Someone smarter than you.
Paula

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2008
Oh - and this country IS indeed raising a bunch of cry baby wimps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amish Mafia returns to airwaves (Mar '13) Jul 18 d nolt awaits bi... 4
News Sidney Shaw Will Replace "Cowboy Rick" As The C... Jul 17 Pebble 1
News Child molester gets prison (Aug '08) Jul 11 TrueFriendsOfChris 29
News Actress gives sneak peek of Meadville's 'Music ... Jul 2 meadvillian345 1
heroin (Oct '15) Jun '16 Smithers 3
Michelle Cruz of Meadville PA is a scammer Jun '16 scammed_in_erie 1
News 15 things to add to your Erie bucket list this ... May '16 Carl 5

Conneaut Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance