Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvania (District 3) in 2010?

Posted in the Conneaut Lake Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
snag

Erie, PA

#1 Oct 11, 2010
Palosie and her buddy Kathy have cost the U.S.A. millions if not billions.. no jobs.. more tax, and they went home when the Congress shouldhave been in session!
cancel snag

Westfield, NY

#2 Oct 11, 2010
Doing a great job...has the support of my entire family.
Bob in Erie

Harborcreek, PA

#3 Oct 11, 2010
Mike Kelly was on Sirius Radio and didn't know what Cap and Trade was. He thought it was limiting free trade. To me, if you want the job, you should do your homework and know your stuff.
jimbo

Meadville, PA

#4 Oct 11, 2010
Pelosi but kisser,big spender,babie killer
Erie Irish

Wadsworth, OH

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Kelly has Phil English's charisma and Sarah Palin's intellect.
ROoTDoWN

Beachwood, OH

#6 Oct 11, 2010
Even the DNC has apparently bailed out on Kathy. Just saw a post about it on here a few moments ago.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/12/us/politics...
voter

Erie, PA

#7 Oct 12, 2010
I don't vote for women
Really

Erie, PA

#8 Oct 12, 2010
cancel snag wrote:
Doing a great job...has the support of my entire family.
I'm sorry for your loss.
concerned voter

Brunswick, OH

#9 Oct 12, 2010
if mike kelly is against the bailouts, how much did he make with the cash for clunkers program thru his care dealership? i heard it was $600,000. i want him to give it back, better yet give it to the kanzius cancer foundation
Regulatory body

Westfield, NY

#10 Oct 12, 2010
Kelly is just what the repugs want...dumber than a box of rocks.
Noneya

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2010
Mike Kelly wants to screw the little guy so all his big business buddies will get rich.

Since: Oct 10

Erie, PA

#12 Oct 12, 2010
Kelly is a hypocrite who bashes the Stimulus yet he benefited as a car dealer from the cash-for-clankers program and his GM dealership survived only thanks to Obama's bailout of GM and Chrysler!
Growth Onmyclub

Erie, PA

#14 Oct 12, 2010
If anyone votes for Kelly from Erie and the surrounding areas you have to have your head examine, do you think the guy from Butler with the big pumpkin head will give a rats ass about anything in the Erie area, come on people don't get amnesia, two years ago the republicans got thrown out for the mess they created, it took many years for W. and Dick and Rove and their minions in the House and Senate to wreck havoc on our country, the scare tactics, they told us the last election that if McCain did"nt win the world was going to end, the NRA said the guns would be collected and we would have to surrender, it has not happened, tell the people with health insurance issues that we need to go back to the failed Bush years, how many red necks are complaining or even understand how much American money is being wasted on two "holy wars" that we will never win? Wake up people, these tea baggers and nut job republicans are not doing anything for the working people, to the elderly who say they want smaller government, do you want to give up Social Security, Medicare, prescription drug care, assistance to nursing home facilities? Just to name a few huge items that are fundamental to seniors. Are you ready to have your pensions screwed with? The corporate world led by the Chamber is fighting like hell to do away with pensions and unions, they are not satisfied with sending the jobs to the Carolinas any more, now they have to send them south of the border, and then they wonder why the public does not buy their junk anymore, when Whan is making cars for a few bucks a day but the vehicles are constantly breaking down because of a lack of quality and cheap materials.
Look at the mess Newt created with his contract on America, he and it were a joke! Look at the "Pro Life" folks who are lyin' through their teeth about Kathy Dahlkemper, the true Pro Life people know better than what is being played out on the tv, but these "leaders" of that movement should hide their heads in the sand, they use that issue as a political football and if they truly believe in God they would not operate in this manner. Working people need to wake up and vote Democrat.
Kim Cowan

Westfield, NY

#15 Oct 13, 2010
I won't vote for a man.
Liz

Erie, PA

#16 Oct 13, 2010
Mike Kelley is a joke. He is everyhting I despise in people. Loud , obnoxious, and not very bright. Not a great family man either, but the R's don't really care about family values other than when they are attacking Dems
GOBAMA

Kittanning, PA

#17 Oct 13, 2010
I agree with the one writer... these nuts who are bashing Dems are destroying any hope of us voting for their candidates. Asses.
Johnny

Edinboro, PA

#18 Oct 13, 2010
Kathy Dahlkemper has done an excellant job so far, she has voted for the people and has not gone step in step with others. She is a good family person and she is pro-life. She knows what cao and trade is, she has done her homework and not sit on her laurals.
Maria

United States

#19 Oct 13, 2010
she is not pro-life , she is pro OBAMA
bendix

Florham Park, NJ

#20 Oct 13, 2010
You Kelly supporters remind me of pro sports fans.
Rapist,dog killer,drug addict ...who cares? he's on our team! He couldn't care less if you live or die....but he's your guy.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#21 Oct 14, 2010
Does it really matter here...Kelly is steamrolling Dahlkemper...its over..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr LouSirFur 4,000
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr LouSirFur 51,506
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 8 hr LouSirFur 184
Dan king Sun Kentucky 1953 1
Help Erie Law Enforcement Find Wanted Suspects Sep 14 downdown 1
What Meadvillers Do When They're Bored (Jun '10) Aug 28 Chubby Chaser 3
Drug Dealers Aug 28 Larry 1
•••
•••
Conneaut Lake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Conneaut Lake Jobs

•••