Local news briefs

There are 3 comments on the GoErie.com story from Jul 4, 2008, titled Local news briefs. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Crackdown tickets 150 in Erie, Millcreek It would be wise to be careful on the roads this holiday weekend: Extra patrols from police in Erie and Millcreek Township will be working with state police to ticket ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

david

Akron, OH

#1 Jul 4, 2008
With two more shootings, including one homicide, why don't police target aggressive criminals rather than smooth operator aggressive drivers ie. people going 35 in a 25 mph zone.
CRT

Waterford, PA

#2 Jul 4, 2008
david wrote:
With two more shootings, including one homicide, why don't police target aggressive criminals rather than smooth operator aggressive drivers ie. people going 35 in a 25 mph zone.
Obey the law and you wont have to worry about the speed traps.
JMT

AOL

#3 Jul 4, 2008
I agree with david. Prioritize police efforts where it is most needed. Patrol the high crime areas where the criminals operate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15 things to add to your Erie bucket list this ... May 18 Carl 5
Trump for Freedom Apr '16 Conservative Woma... 1
Trump for Freedom Apr '16 Conservative Woma... 1
News Support Groups, April 10 and later Apr '16 Walter 4
News Hot spots: More bars, fun places to go near Mea... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Alice Noreen Smith Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Police in Erie, Vernon Township probe TV thefts Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Conneaut Lake Mortgages