Home & Garden projects in August

Home & Garden projects in August

There are 1 comment on the GoErie.com story from Jul 29, 2008, titled Home & Garden projects in August. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Fairview Garden Club will meet at Fairview United Methodist Church at 11 a.m. Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Warren, OH

#1 Jul 29, 2008
For the first time this year, I planted sunflowers and wow, do they look fabulous. The tallest plant is about 15 feet tall -- the rest are 10-12 feet high, and standing among them makes me think of Jack-in-the-Beanstalk! The sunflower seeds attract birds galore, and can be roasted for munching all winter.
Planting sunflowers was a great addition to the garden and there's nothing so spectacular as a row of huge, bright yellow flowers to liven up a garden.
I'll be planting sunflowers every year from now on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woodcock (Dec '11) Oct 16 Bi dude 30
News It's a circus out there Oct 14 Carbon 4
News Busch Gardens' original burgermeister, Robert B... (Nov '09) Oct 10 Daniel Regan 4
Spillway Inn? Restaurant..... (Jan '10) Sep 22 Bonnie Thompson 10
Jessica Davis (Apr '15) Sep '16 Cheap hoe lover 7
does anyone know (Mar '09) Sep '16 420 dude 5
News Child molester gets prison (Aug '08) Sep '16 TrueFriendsOfChris 30

Conneaut Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Conneaut Lake Mortgages