Cloverleaf auctions elementary school...

Cloverleaf auctions elementary school for $61,000

There are 1 comment on the The Medina Gazette story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Cloverleaf auctions elementary school for $61,000. In it, The Medina Gazette reports that:

"It's always good to have money in that fund so we can use it for buses, technology and the like," he said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Medina Gazette.

POed in westfield

Seville, OH

#1 Jan 23, 2013
This ticks me off they plan to demolish this beautiful school built in 1923. Makes me so angry meanwhile our children are all in a new sterile hospital like school. With all the bad things happening at schools and now with the addition of HS students being driven. In an emergency everyone would just be stuck in one area with no way to evacuate if something happened it would be impossible to fund your child.
Old schools should be preserved. Years and years of memories.
RIP westfield Elem thanks for bring such a great school i will miss u!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Congress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rib Fest cookin' up 10th year May '16 cm punk 1
Edgar A . Poe (Jul '15) Feb '16 Eapoe 5
Truck stuck in Lodi (Aug '09) Mar '15 wallojames 30
News Teens flee the scene when owner finds them in g... (Sep '09) Feb '15 Michael 2
Review: Audio Quake Car Audio Accessories (Dec '14) Dec '14 brazisjr-75 1
News West Salem woman admits to theft from district ... (Mar '14) Nov '14 Canaan_Twp_Girl 11
News 56th Anniversary - Weaver (May '14) May '14 Sheila Dick Poulin 1

Congress Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Congress Mortgages