Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Ari...

Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

There are 896 comments on the The Business Journal story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis. In it, The Business Journal reports that:

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Business Journal.

CumonGinaandApri l

Phoenix, AZ

#258 Apr 21, 2012
Look at Gina and Aprils FB pics. Just jacked to some of them. They are sexy as all hell. The thought of my drizzle down each of their lips. Over their sexy a$$es. Watching each of them licking from each other. Sliding my rod in april while Gina face sits on April's face.the thought of them face to face being showred with loads and loads, undressing each other rubbing all that hot juice over each others tits. Mmmmm.., time to JO again thinking about them.
CumoNgINA

Phoenix, AZ

#262 Apr 27, 2012
April the f*ck bunny is pregnant again - imagine what her tits are gonna look like in 2 months!

F*ckin SWEET!!!!!!!
GinaIsHOT

Phoenix, AZ

#268 May 2, 2012
I would slowly peal off Gina's panties and slide my rock hard c*ck inside her wetness from behind...
She has rockin great TITS......
CumonApril

Phoenix, AZ

#269 May 3, 2012
Gina's TITS are so f*cking fine!!!!!!!!!!

Love that purple dress and the way it shows off those fine breasts!!!!!!!

You're so f*cking HOT Gina!!!!!!!

Gotta believe that p*ssy tastes really sweet - wonder if she's a squirter?

That would be so f*cking HOTT!!!!!!!

Gotta go fire off a load now, thinking about you Gina!
3tvwonenlover

Phoenix, AZ

#270 May 4, 2012
I JO while undressing Gina in my mind today during traffic report. Watching her with her hair pulled back in the pony tail. Wondering how tight her a$$hole is and how loud she is when being pounded. Then April came on and her boobs are already looking bigger since her hotness is pregnant again. Love to get into her with that sexy pregnant body. Gina being bent over rammed in her a$$hole while eating April hot pregnant c-nt. Kaley under Gina eating her out with my rod sliding in her mouth between ramming Gina's rear and dripping wet honey hole. Sexy as hell. Carey Pena deserves a great pounding too. Dressing all hot and sexy every night. She could have a c-m shake anytime!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#271 May 4, 2012
Best thread on the Internet.
Luvtrannycum

Phoenix, AZ

#272 May 4, 2012
I want to bend Gina over, slowly lift up that dress she was wearing this morning only to find she's not wearing any panties. I'd slowly slide first one, then two fingers into her already wet, shaved p*ssy. I hear her softly moaning that she wants inside her "on ramp". I take my stiff c*ck and slowly slide the head into her wetness. I slide deeper and deeper into her while she fingers her swollen clit, and shethen slides her wet fingers on my balls. I feel her p*ssy tighten around my swollen member as she begins to c*m, then I unload inside her while she's c*mming. I'd then turn her around, get down on my knees and eat out her cream pie.

Gotta go rub out another one; thinking about Gina in that dress she had on this am has made me rock hard.

Thanks again, Gina. I don't know how you make it out of the house each morning-I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you!

You're so f*cking HOTT!!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#274 May 5, 2012
Can you guys throw Stacey into these fantasies once in a while?
3tvwomenlover

Phoenix, AZ

#275 May 5, 2012
The Real Gretchen wrote:
Can you guys throw Stacey into these fantasies once in a while?
Stacey Delikat is beautiful too!!! Mmmm the thoughts of her...let's just have a sex party with all the 3tv women .... Minus Patti....
Luvtrannycum

Phoenix, AZ

#276 May 5, 2012
Gina eating my creampie out of this:

http://staceydelikat.com/news/new-pics/attach...
AprilsMilkFilled Tits

Phoenix, AZ

#277 May 9, 2012
Her tits are starting to fill up, and in that black/white dress she had on this morning they definately looked HOT!
Gina still has better tits, but as April's tits start to fill up with more milk, LOOK OUT GINA!

Until then, I'll still jerk off watching Gina, she still has a really HOTT Body!!!!!!!!!!
Mickey Mouse

Pittsfield, MA

#278 May 9, 2012
Whoooops! Sorry fellas! Wrong board!
OHHH BOY!!!
APRILsTITTYS

Phoenix, AZ

#279 May 14, 2012
Dont tell me people that April's titt-s weren't looking great this morning. The thought of ripping open that purple silk button down she had on and forcefully pulling her bra over those pregnant boobies to reveal her sexy succulent perfect pink nipples had my co-k at attention as I JO to her weather report while ramming her beautiful a$$hole listening to her beg for loads of c-m shooting into her open mouth dripping down her lips and onto those big beautiful breasts. April deserves all the di-k she can get. BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#280 May 14, 2012
This thread is historical and awesome at the same time. Hahahaha

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#281 May 14, 2012
AZguy623 wrote:
This thread is historical and awesome at the same time. Hahahaha
Lol - hysterical, not historical. Hahaha
LuvTrannyCum

Phoenix, AZ

#282 May 16, 2012
April's tits are definately starting to grow, but that top Gina had on this am -- OMG!!!!!
I got rock hard and couldn't rub one out fast enough.
I would love to oil up those great tits and slide my rock hard c*ck between them and all over those hard nipples until I blew my load all over her face and give her a nice pearl necklace to match the necklace she was wearing.

Thanks, Gina, for showing off that HOTT body.
My hard-on thanks you, and I thank you.
I'd love to see you in black stockings with garter belt, black spike heals and nothing else.
Or a sundress with no underwear.
God, just thinking about you in either of those outfits is getting my hard again.
cUmoNGina

Phoenix, AZ

#283 May 25, 2012
Would love to watch Gina's mouth slide slowly up and down on this hot uncut c*ck until she blew all over Gina's face and mouth.

http://tsbarbieis4u.webs.com/index.htm
Aprillover

Phoenix, AZ

#284 May 28, 2012
April is looking more and more sexy pregnant everyday. Love looking at those sexy titti#s wishing I could slide my rod between them. Wanna bend that hot pregnant a$$ over and repeatedly ram her in her rear until I explode my load inside that sexy pregnant hotness. April is such a sexy fuc!ing women. She deserves repeated hole drilling and loads and loads of c~m covering her gorgeous face daily!!!
Aprillover

Phoenix, AZ

#286 Jun 1, 2012
Aprils sexy pregnant body makes my co-k so hard!!!! I wanna bend her over and ram that beautiful a$$. Such a beautiful women. Watching her right now!!!!! SEXY!!!!!!!
Aprillover

Phoenix, AZ

#287 Jun 11, 2012
Jacking off to April weather report. Her pregnant t-tties are look so good. Like to lift that dress and prod her hotness for hrs!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Congress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
learn to code this summer! 17 hr bmister 1
Married Flirting ;-) Mon Augie 4
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails Mon guest 3
News Arizona poll worker: System blocked some ballot... Mon Loco 3
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... Mon Go Blue Forever 1
Nostradamus (Jan '14) Mon anonymous 98
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) Jun 26 Paul P Tretiakoff 193,129
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Congress Mortgages