old very very old

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2009

The spelling RISHEBARGER and indeed your right on the Funeral Home and Furniture Store. I think the store closed around 1956. Purchased a console tv from there in 09-30-1951. Still have the tv set and the bill for it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

jalopa New York wrote:
WOW I really started a good one when I asked about Jerry lint. And yes his parents raised him. Jerry if you are out their give me a yell.
ROFL, I GUESS YOU DID. Where does some of theses people get thier information is beyond me. Make for good conversations:). Keep up the good work, giggle, Blessings

Jerry PLEASE if your out there or anyone knows where he can be reached, tell him to get on here cause he STILL gets people wired up, after 30 years........smiling!
jalopa New York

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

any one know where Michael Parnell is? I have not heard or seen him in over 30 years. He was also a very nice guy and a clean cut person. He was always nice, I never seen him upset or mean to anyone.
sunshineo9

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Mountain gal wrote:
No, Jerry Lint's grandparents were not the ones that raised him. His mother and dad did! Yes, they lived on Meyers St. along with Jerry and sister Laurie. You can ask someone that went to school at the time he did. Is there anyone else that can vouch for this?? Surely some of the people that knew him still live around. His brother, Fred lives in Markleysburg. Jerry was in Ohio the last I heard.
I remember the incident with the storm and those ppl getting killed. But I recall right they were some how I beleive,( i could be wrong) were some relations to the Rugg family or had a connection to them
Russel Brummer

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

I am seeking anyone with information about my ancestors who lived in your area in late 1700's.
They are buried at the Isreal Rhodes Farm, "Rugg Family Cemetery".
Samuel and Priscilla Rugg had several children and I am trying to trace genealogy from them. So anyone with family ties, or perhaps old photo's they would like to share, it would be a huge help.
Denise

Collegeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Since everyone is recalling memories.Does anyone know the Hildebrandts...I just want to know how Donald the son is dong about 40yr. now .,moved around a bit the son did..read the obit about his father. Several years old but I happened to type in his name in a search and what a shock.
Fred Lint

Markleysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Jerry went to the Navy after high school. while in the Navy went to Penn State 4 years then back to the Navy as a Lt. Now lives in Westerville, Ohio with his wife and two children.
jalopa New York

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Fred, Thank you so much, I asked about Jerry and started a whole lot of, well you probably have read all about the speculation on Jerry. I am glad to know he is marrried and has two children. I wish him all the best. He sure was a very handsome man and so very nice.
Fred Lint

Farmington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

jalopa New York wrote:
Fred, Thank you so much, I asked about Jerry and started a whole lot of, well you probably have read all about the speculation on Jerry. I am glad to know he is marrried and has two children. I wish him all the best. He sure was a very handsome man and so very nice.
Your welcome,If you still live in the area stop by the Country Store and I'll fill you in a little better.
jalopa New York

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

Fred Lint wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome,If you still live in the area stop by the Country Store and I'll fill you in a little better.
ok I will do that, the next time I am home. I think you know my brothers. I will mention them to you when I come home again.
Turkeyfooter

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2009

What ever happened to 'old very very old' on this Forum/Topix site. I loved reading her posts about how Confluence was years ago as well as some of her comments about todays Confluence too. I hope she/he is okay and maybe just on vacation.

I often thought she/he should start a topic subject of her/his very own and would just keep it updated with knowledge of the past days of Confluence and other things some of us would like to read about COnfluence of years ago.
Fred Lint

Markleysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2009

Judged:

Turkeyfooter wrote:
What ever happened to 'old very very old' on this Forum/Topix site. I loved reading her posts about how Confluence was years ago as well as some of her comments about todays Confluence too. I hope she/he is okay and maybe just on vacation.
I often thought she/he should start a topic subject of her/his very own and would just keep it updated with knowledge of the past days of Confluence and other things some of us would like to read about COnfluence of years ago.
Could it be that while pushing a cart past Gundermans Garage in frogtown He/She may have been eaten by the grandchildren of a gaint mutant frog with MS (that had been struck by lighting)....or came to a stop sign and is still wait for it to turn green....
mountain gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2009

Confluence is in need of medical facilities. If, and when can anything be done about getting a med center of some sort in here. We need a doctor and a dentist. HELP
jalopa New York

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Fred Lint wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that while pushing a cart past Gundermans Garage in frogtown He/She may have been eaten by the grandchildren of a gaint mutant frog with MS (that had been struck by lighting)....or came to a stop sign and is still wait for it to turn green....
O my goodness that is funny!
Fred Lint

Markleysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

jalopa New York wrote:
<quoted text>
O my goodness that is funny!
Thank You. I hope you stop by some day.
jalopa New York

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Fred Lint wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You. I hope you stop by some day.
O don't worry Fred I will stop bye, I am hoping to come home after Labor day, we have a huge picnic here at our home. so I should be in confluence on 8th or 9th. Your store is on 40 right.
Fred Lint

Farmington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

jalopa New York wrote:
<quoted text>
O don't worry Fred I will stop bye, I am hoping to come home after Labor day, we have a huge picnic here at our home. so I should be in confluence on 8th or 9th. Your store is on 40 right.
Yes it is on 40 next to the bank and across from Glisan's Restaurant. It is also a Gulf Gas Station.
old very very old

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

Hello i'm still here.
God Bless Us All

Somerset, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

old very very old wrote:
Hello i'm still here.
LOL was really starting to worry about you and who YOU really are!!!

glad your're still 'kickin'.
jalopa New York

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Fred Lint wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is on 40 next to the bank and across from Glisan's Restaurant. It is also a Gulf Gas Station.
new plans, I will Probably be home in Oct. Things keep changing. We have 2 weeks Vacation, and was never at the October fest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of56
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Confluence Discussions

Search the Confluence Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr Prince Reinbus 51,235
Debate: Marijuana - Confluence, PA (Sep '10) Tue Bass ackwards 57
used to be nice quiet town Mar 29 Bass ackwards 7
outdoor furnace ban (May '08) Mar 27 What 134
Thief of Confluence (Sep '13) Mar '14 waiting 22
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
Maple Queen Mia Custer Mar '14 Lisa 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Confluence Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Confluence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••