7 arrested at underaged drinking party

7 arrested at underaged drinking party

There are 22 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jun 7, 2009, titled 7 arrested at underaged drinking party. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Seven people were arrested at underage drinking party. The Livingston County sheriffs department says the party happened on McGinty Road in the town of Conesus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
been there

Buffalo, NY

#21 Jun 12, 2009
i am bored wrote:
I know from personal experience, i've got a child graduating who is infuriated with me right now because i specifically stated that no one under 21 will be served alchol at the party.
I was told that i embarrassed my kids and now no one will want to come.
I will keep it clean on this forum of my response but i basically stated that i dont give a rats as s, until they are 21 - i will strictly enforce this because i'd rather they be pissed off at me than us as parents receiving a call or an unwanted invite to the ME's office to identify a body due to DWI accident. I also don't want it on my conscience the rest of my life that i allowed this and one of their friends drove away and got hurt or hurt someone else. That is putting the legal ramifications last - i'm putting my personal views/feelings first. Then i'll add i'd like to keep my job and home as well. But personal safety is first and i am no longer a cool parent...oh well, my kids will understand when they are parents someday.
Most parents are home for parties...come on parents, just enforce this - isn't it worth our kids lives ?? it is for mine and i'm considering your child too, please do the same for us ?
Unfortunately, if they head to a park and drink, its out of our control, we just have to hope they use wise choices, but it takes someone over 21 to purchase the alcohol and that person is not concerned of our kids either. This is sad.
Bad enough we have adult drunk drivers, we don't need kids too.
Good for you, stick to your guns.
been there

Buffalo, NY

#22 Jun 12, 2009
kids escaping drugs website has an anonymous tip line to report underage drinking.

utilize it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conesus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family court (Dec '11) May 22 Concerned Mother 43
looking for fun May 14 brad 1
Lets Get Dennis Cohen out (Jan '14) May 12 dlh429 4
A novel set in the Tuxedo area. Apr '15 Walking man 1
News Man pleads not guilty in heroin injection fatality (Dec '06) Apr '15 Kelsey love 13
sex offender (Jan '13) Feb '15 no todd 15
Smittys (Nov '12) Dec '14 John 8
More from around the web

Conesus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]