Judge to put rapist on offender list

GENESEO - A convicted serial rapist from California who has been living in Livingston County since 1997 may soon be listed on New York state's Internet public registry of sex offenders. Full Story
Ted Kennedy

Rochester, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2006
Within the past week, a Monroe County Sherifs Deputy committed murder. When leaving a bar while drunk, he pulled in front of a motorcycle. The father of a 4 year child died that night. Let's keep a focus on "all priorities". This deputy knew the law and in my opion intentially murdered this 4 year old childs father. Many drunks commit murder each year and go unpunished. This case will be swept under the rug and forgotten by all except for... This deputy should be punished severly, put on a new nationwide drunk driver list and never be allowed to operate a motor vehicle again. To sever? Ask all the druck driver victims in the US.
Joyce Rodgers

Rochester, NY

#2 Sep 18, 2006
They are on a list. It's called the Motor vehicle Dept. and any insurance carrier out there.

So are you ging to quit driving because there are convicted DWI's in your area or are you going to check the list every time yuo want to go shopping to make sure there isnt a convicted DWI on the road?
Joyce Rodgers

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 18, 2006
My question is that "Why isnt this guy already on the sex offender list?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conesus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family court (Dec '11) Feb 27 Concerned Mother 39
sex offender (Jan '13) Feb 21 no todd 15
Smittys (Nov '12) Dec '14 John 8
Allyson sherrod Dec '14 Unknown 1
Unknown Dec '14 Unknown 1
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '14 I voted Zornow 3
Former Caledonia Police Sergeant found guilty o... (Jun '06) Oct '14 Div for youth 10
Conesus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Conesus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 am PST