Ninety Six man dies in morning crash

Ninety Six man dies in morning crash

There are 1 comment on the The Index Journal story from Feb 10, 2008, titled Ninety Six man dies in morning crash. In it, The Index Journal reports that:

A Ninety Six man died Friday morning in a one-car wreck in Greenwood County. Greenwood County Chief Deputy Coroner Marcia Kelley said James Edward Buchanan, 40, of 302 Island Ford Road, died at the scene. via The Index Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Index Journal.

robin

Juneau, AK

#1 Mar 9, 2008
she may do bad things .you guys are rude..YOU KNOW PEOPLE CAN CHANGE. YOU GUY ARE DOING BAD THINGS BY TALKEN ABOUT HER .SO GO SOME WHERE AND LEARN WHO YOU GUYS ARE TALKEN ABOUT. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT PEOPLE TALKEN ABOUT YOU.ALL I GOT TO SAY IS YOU GUYS ARE SO RUDE.RUDE.RUDE.RUDE.SO LEARN IT WOULD BE A BETTER WORID IF YOU WOULD NOT TALK ABOUT PEOPLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conestee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Student wears KKK T-shirt to S.C. school (Apr '08) Aug '15 I Hate Syracuse 108
News illegal immigrants stress local law enforcement (Jan '08) Aug '08 Pancho 5
News Lawmaker wants a new SC State board (Jun '08) Jun '08 nascar 1
News Senator: Troopers Harassed Narcotics Agents on ... (Mar '08) May '08 K_K_K 2
News South Carolina Sen. Proposes Sin Tax on Magazines (Apr '08) May '08 Margie 859
News `Redneck Shop' creates dispute in S.C. (Mar '08) Apr '08 Hoof Hearted 1,757
News SC Supreme Court says cities can ban smoking (Apr '08) Apr '08 meme 4

Conestee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Conestee Mortgages